Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ArmyOfDarkness - Recruiting.

Comments

• yup
    Proud War Marshal of IdleBane @USA 1
  • Took a small vacation. Still recruiting!
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Took a small vacation. Still recruiting!

Goodluck recruiting.
    Diaper Boy @USA

(╯°□°)╯Lets Partai! (╯°□°)╯  
    Proud member of SF OUTLAWS

• Good Luck recruiting
    Proud War Marshal of IdleBane @USA 1
  • If you are new to the game and looking to learn how to play the game like a beast join AOD.

I strongly recommend it :)

Have a good one sadness :smiley:
  • GL Recruiting, Keep kicking KoN's azz :)

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • I left asia because I was betrayed by a friend, who quit right afterwards. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know me, nor matters to me. Mind your own damn business. This is a recruitment thread. @Temprance Please remove irrelevant comments. 

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    Let's keep it on topic ppl

Thanks

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1

• Official NAA with TFT.

• Official NAA with TFT.

danged, now I can't hit you.
    Diaper Boy @USA

• Snake Plissken (US1)Snake Plissken (US1) US1 Posts: 834
    edited 12.08.2016
    shirozake said:
    First. lol @ "Mr. Tam"

2nd. @ OP. "Urine iedeot"

Story time.

AoD is/was one of the oldest alliances on this server. They were formerly known as "Team-Legends II" but broke away due to their disagreement with The Collective. Confuzzion was the leader at this point and a good friend of mine. That + a couple of their members joining DT. When Confuzzion stepped down, someone else held reigns, and from then on, AoD lost their close relationship with DT.

Fast forward.

During the H.I.V.E. war, AoD secretly jumped in, and then jumped out which was their choice. DT personally viewed it as them turning our backs on us, and felt slighted by that action. Eventually they joined back in because honestly, it seemed like if an alliance didn't join in against H.I.V.E. they would be the next target for DT and their allies. It is what it is at this point.

H.I.V.E. war ends.

At this point, I personally among other DT generals felt slighted by AoD's actions of leaving, then coming back then leaving etc. So, of course we wanted to hit them. We had enough allies already and saw no necessity to add AoD as one of them. Serry, whom I go a long way back with, personally asked me for a favor to give AoD main an NAA. The best DT did was was give their main a verbal NAA and it stood up until recently.

I take a couple month hiatus.

I come back, and in this time period, I find out that AoD had been threatening the DT subs, and because of my hiatus along with other DT players hiatus, they felt that they could come and destroy DT. I took this personally, and immediately decided that the "whatever" relationship we had with AoD would come to an end. Now, at no POINT was DT's intentions to destroy AoD, or dismantle AoD, they just became paranoid. We just wanted to be able to engage in friendly battles with them.

LegionoftheFree is neutral with DT, and we are constantly attacking them, and they are constantly attacking us. Yet, they understand that our intentions are without malice. Toji, the then leader of AoD was in direct contact with me personally, and everyday I would reassure her that our intentions were without malice. I even promised her I would teach them things about the game personally to help develop AoD and their players. DreamTeam was the first alliance and the one to invent the all ranged attacks of FEBRUARY 2013', Lord Porky & Pineapple Joe being the first to do it. Your welcome USA1 by the way, and that's just the beginning of it. At this point Toji who kept choosing to believe rumors over me, decided to take actions into her own hands. Yes some of our subs were at war with their subs, all for the purpose of war speed. I can't stress this enough, DT had NO malicious intents towards AoD, and everyday I would personally reassure Toji of that.

Apparently AoDs views and DTs views of a "mass attack" are different. Hitting a player in multiple locations is just strategy. GGE gives us 12 commanders, which means 12 possible armies you can send with the highest pedigree of strength. For many of you who know me on this server, you have seen my equipment. I have 12 90/90s with the god commander lurking, and I am going to use them all when I attack. We had agreed upon one or two player mass attacks, and if just so happens two players are capable of sending 12 strong armies, that's just unfortunate for the defender. It is what it is.

What's ironic in all this is, DT never had a mass attack planned.

At no point in "Mr. Tams" messages did he convey that DT's intentions were to dismantle AoD. In fact he was the one advocating an alliance with AoD. Even more ironic.

Then all of a sudden, last Saturday or so, half of AoD main is dismantled, and their subs are in new places. It is what it is again at this point.

So, please stop making threads you don't know anything about.

Also, those constantly spreading rumors, and those who listen to it. It's a reason why they're rumors, but gossip folks' gon' gossip eh?

ArmyOfDarkness (AOD) History 2013 / 2014

You can find more at https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/111955/dream-team-liar-and-the-kon-supports-this

Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • @Temprance

Again, irrelevant comments.

THis is a RECRUITMENT thread.

• Snake Plissken (US1)Snake Plissken (US1) US1 Posts: 834
    edited 12.08.2016
    History is something any good recruit would ask about. 

Temprance said:
    Well then...

'Like' this comment if I should delete the off topic/spam, 'LOL' it if you believe the thread should be closed. 
    Power of the people!

Temprance

Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • I was in AoD during the HIVE war. I dunno about our joining being secret, we certainly participated openly. I think by "Secretly" you really mean we didn't do much. Which is absolutely true. Sue me. We jumped in late because leadership was a mess and wouldn't decide one way or another for the longest time. By the time we joined, rvs were gone. The only people with troops had them because they were active enough to recruit and hide them. It was nearing the end of the royal tower phase and all we really did is hit burning castles to wipe out any troops the original folks had missed. By that time I was tired of the mess that was my alliance. I had my account deleted, and a few months ago I created this one. I found that AoD no longer existed in its original form. I have respect for many of the players that were with me that continue to play, but I don't believe AoD ever posed much of a threat. What is now SoK was a direct sub back then with fewer players, less spenders, and low levels, if that helps you get an idea.

That mess Shiro posted was interesting, but has little to do with the AoD that exists today.
    Currently spending more time enjoying life and human interaction than playing this game. Stay safe
    F4D

• ψ Sadness ψ (US1)ψ Sadness ψ (US1) Posts: 351
    edited 13.08.2016
    To address any questions AoD would like to put out a statement regarding recent forum escapades by our allies against our enemies, that happened to de-volve into jabbing from not one, but two sides.

Fighting in the server war on a side does not mean you represent the side, unless you are of it or it's family. What do I mean? Say you do not like the Misc, however you dislike KoN even more - As members of AoD or The Fight Team, you are still fighting KoN and you are not necessarily Miscers. Do not let misrepresentation intimidate you from entering the server war.

Yes, some of what was said to our enemies by our allies can be perceived as harsh, or by many, deserved. Yes, there was a great amount of lopsidedness in the debate. Nobody ever said war was fair nor easy.

AoD is an always will be AoD. Yes I am of original AoD. Idk wtf shiro posted but some of it was from a more biased point of view. We are ALLIED to The MISC because they treat us with respect. We are allied to TFT and MISC U for the same reasons. However, this does not make AoD - MISC. AoD is it's own being. It is separate, but valued in the war. Yes, we do take trips to Misc U to restock, but again - and I stress this point to those of you who are still unsure, we are Independent. We are not a sub. We are a supportive ally. When our allies mass, we participate. When they are in need of resources, we participate. That's simply how it is. It is War. Do not let familial ties get in the way of a good fight.

Good Day,

-Sadness

• 10/10 would recommend AoD noods ;)

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • ψ Sadness ψ (US1)ψ Sadness ψ (US1) Posts: 351
    edited 14.08.2016

AoD Is still recruiting.
    Post edited by Temprance on

• can u have an alliance with my clan
  • what do you mean like a sub?
    Diaper Boy @USA

Sign In to comment.