Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forthcoming Event Announcement

124»

Comments

• Xanthos (GB1)Xanthos (GB1) Posts: 226
    edited 14.11.2016

himextdoor Skyped me this and gave permission for me to show it here.

"Well, here we are four months later and the Empire, along with the forum, has all but fallen into the hands of the enemy.

MikeShot2 has been shown to be in the pocket of Toe the tyrant and although he, Cheza, Plum, Andrew Wallace, Iberian Knight and others acknowledge the problems caused by multi accounters, none dare speak the name of the evil that dwells among us choosing instead to act as apologists for those whom they fear.

Many female players have been subject to the most horrendous abuse at the hands of Maverique and this abuse is well documented in the diplomats' room and so, I find it particularly disturbing that there are so many female players, Cheza, Plum, Itchy, Taeliana, whom prefer to turn a blind eye to such abuse rather than challenge it and that none of the 'men' have the courage to tackle it either. Are there no warriors left here? The wickedness and the cowardice that characterizes this server bring the terms 'honour' and 'glory' into disrepute.

However, there are saviours among us; there are those who will stand against the evil that has poisoned our great empire. There is still time to cast out the shadows that have buried us in a deep darkness, hope for the future. Yes, there will be many sacrifices to be made but together, with courage and a single-minded determination to be free, we, the 99% can prevail over the wickedness of the 1%.

Evil flourishes where good people do nothing.

The forum is in the hands of our enemy and all those who raise their voices against the tyranny that is CG and their minions the Praetorians are struck down and silenced. Because of that, our alliance description will be the voice of our movement... CG-Corruption recognizes and stands against the foulness of the enemy that is ours and yours.. Stand with us, fight with us; free the Empire with us.

Stand with us and together we will overcome.

HND"

http://prntscr.com/d74gh2

Hello level 11 player which currently has 11hrs left on pro mode and has obviously spent only 13hrs into the game...

Hm... What was it that the banned player was preaching about before he was rightfully banned? I remember now, multi/shell accounting!!!!!

Yet now we have a new player, which by right should have next to no knowledge of the game much less issues on the forums, come in, and... shockingly, act as HND's replacement, seemingly claiming to have "skyped" him??? What a coincidence!

This is appalling, disgusting, abhorrent and revolting. 

I am genuinely shocked at your ridiculous accusations and claims about Prae / PG "consorting" CG or whatever you claim this is. No one is turning a blind eye to anything. As part of the management at PG I can take a firm stance that we do not accept and/or take in multi accounters, and any known or suspected individuals whom we find conclusive evidence again is swiftly given the boot.

Neither males nor females in this server lack the "courage" to "stand up against the abuse" to it because they already are (What, were you trying to be both a feminist and misogynist here?)

If you continue the actions that got you, sorry, I meant HND, banned, I have absolute faith (That's a lie, since when have GGS been reliable really) that you and any other shell accounts you make, sorry, I mean friends who follow in your footsteps, will get swiftly banned.

Xanthos @ PraetorianGuard UK 1

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710

himextdoor Skyped me this and gave permission for me to show it here.

"Well, here we are four months later and the Empire, along with the forum, has all but fallen into the hands of the enemy.

MikeShot2 has been shown to be in the pocket of Toe the tyrant and although he, Cheza, Plum, Andrew Wallace, Iberian Knight and others acknowledge the problems caused by multi accounters, none dare speak the name of the evil that dwells among us choosing instead to act as apologists for those whom they fear.

Many female players have been subject to the most horrendous abuse at the hands of Maverique and this abuse is well documented in the diplomats' room and so, I find it particularly disturbing that there are so many female players, Cheza, Plum, Itchy, Taeliana, whom prefer to turn a blind eye to such abuse rather than challenge it and that none of the 'men' have the courage to tackle it either. Are there no warriors left here? The wickedness and the cowardice that characterizes this server bring the terms 'honour' and 'glory' into disrepute.

However, there are saviours among us; there are those who will stand against the evil that has poisoned our great empire. There is still time to cast out the shadows that have buried us in a deep darkness, hope for the future. Yes, there will be many sacrifices to be made but together, with courage and a single-minded determination to be free, we, the 99% can prevail over the wickedness of the 1%.

Evil flourishes where good people do nothing.

The forum is in the hands of our enemy and all those who raise their voices against the tyranny that is CG and their minions the Praetorians are struck down and silenced. Because of that, our alliance description will be the voice of our movement... CG-Corruption recognizes and stands against the foulness of the enemy that is ours and yours.. Stand with us, fight with us; free the Empire with us.

Stand with us and together we will overcome.

HND"

http://prntscr.com/d74gh2

Hello level 11 player which currently has 11hrs left on pro mode and has obviously spent only 13hrs into the game...

Hm... What was it that the banned player was preaching about before he was rightfully banned? I remember now, multi/shell accounting!!!!!

Yet now we have a new player, which by right should have next to no knowledge of the game much less issues on the forums, come in, and... shockingly, act as HND's replacement, seemingly claiming to have "skyped" him??? What a coincidence!

This is appalling, disgusting, abhorrent and revolting. 

I am genuinely shocked at your ridiculous accusations and claims about Prae / PG "consorting" CG or whatever you claim this is. No one is turning a blind eye to anything. As part of the management at PG I can take a firm stance that we do not accept and/or take in multi accounters, and any known or suspected individuals whom we find conclusive evidence again is swiftly given the boot.

Neither males nor females in this server lack the "courage" to "stand up against the abuse" to it because they already are (What, were you trying to be both a feminist and misogynist here?)

If you continue the actions that got you, sorry, I meant HND, banned, I have absolute faith (That's a lie, since when have GGS been reliable really) that you and any other shell accounts you make, sorry, I mean friends who follow in your footsteps, will get swiftly banned.
    You can not make this up can you. if it was the true loveboat I would have been on it.
    this is a multi account by HND. 
    also abbiewalker runs cg corruption not HANDYPANDYNEXTDOOR
  • :D
    Who would have thought the one on a mission to rid the server of multiaccounts suddenly has one himself.
    You're right, Gazz. You cannot make this up.
    Pass the popcorn. pmsl
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    got front row tickets beer woman and curry for this one.
    at least its not on someone else's thread this time which spoils 
    peoples gen questions about the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file