Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forthcoming Event Announcement

Comments

• Greetings brave warriors... I am the Emperor and once again, I need your help.

A poison as fallen on the Empire and it threatens ALL noble ladies and, consequently, ALL noble lords and must at all costs be eradicated from these lands. Crimson Guard is the enemy of righteousness, an evil force that knows only how to take, never to give; to destroy and never to build - A pervasive and dominating monster; a tyrant... An OPPRESSOR. A shadow has been cast upon the face of our world and is sucking the joy from us all.

But there is hope; there is light... There -  IS  - A - WAY. You cannot win a fight which you cannot face but if we all face the same way, there will be no fight... It will simply be a matter of cleaning the server.

Come noble people, come and face them... Subdue the monster that makes you fear for your children... I will never abandon you... Stand with me now. Let we who do not pay, MAKE THEM PAY!

maybe not right place to open my point of view, but that new campaign for mightpoits is really extremely low thinking of gamehouse... "for temporary title, give us your money untill someone gives us more money to take your title..."
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    edited 22.07.2016
    What ever this thing is. HakHat stop hiding behind an alt. No reason to not show who you are right,,,
    I was gonna join xtreme once, was talking to ultra about it when he was leader. Does this have anything to do with it?

Either way, cg gon do some shiet.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• burrell (GB1)burrell (GB1) Posts: 20
    edited 22.07.2016
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    Get your ilk out of here Hat.
    You remind me of drake...

Yes I am an alt. A coward that hides behind another account because I am too much of a coward to actually show myself.

Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• I'm not picking sides, but I do have to say the TeamXtreme nicked half our players leaving New Vision for Sh*t, so I don't think you can be complaining about CG.

We were getting top 20 rewards and were screwed over by you so don't complain now that you were screwed over by another alliance pulling you out of the top 20 rewards for events.

We are rebuilding from what you did to us so you should be able to rebuild from what CG has done to you.

MOT

• @Fire Devil (GB1)

if your members happily left like that then they didn't enjoy it there , don't blame team x for taking a  good opportunity for their alliance.
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • @FamousJohn8 (GB1)  Yes they did leave, but TeamX still shouldn't be complaining about losing out on top 20 places because an alliance has ruined them, because that is technically what they did to us.

MOT

• Well we benefited quite a lot from this event. Thanks @himnextdoor (GB1)  :) 
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • hnd there is nothing you can do to change the fact that not only did you lie to your alliance to get them to join you I removing cg of there rv's in a pathetic attempt to cover up the fact you tool wiped an attack from them!. then you question my loyalty! I am loyal to the alliance! I did my best to secure the resolution of which you put them in you dug a very deep hole so now I sujest you lie in it and take a long hard think of what you put them through!

I secured safe passage to a friendly alliance which many people fallowed and I see many people found there own new homes!

I will not apologise for the actions I had no choice in taking to protect the alliance not just from a retaliation from cg but the evil within!.

grow some balls! accept the tool wiping was wrong and move on!

defiant @ en 1
  • edited 25.07.2016
    Post edited by mightymike2000 (GB1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file