Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forthcoming Event Announcement

himnextdoor (GB1)himnextdoor (GB1) GB1 Posts: 443
edited 20.07.2016 in Alliance News & Diplomacy

Greetings brave warriors... I am the Emperor and once again, I need your help.

A poison has fallen on the Empire and it threatens ALL noble ladies and, consequently, ALL noble lords and must at all costs be eradicated from these lands. Crimson Guard is the enemy of righteousness, an evil force that knows only how to take, never to give; to destroy and never to build - A pervasive and dominating monster; a tyrant... An OPPRESSOR. A shadow has been cast upon the face of our world and is sucking the joy from us all.

But there is hope; there is light... There -  IS  - A - WAY. You cannot win a fight which you cannot face but if we all face the same way, there will be no fight... It will simply be a matter of cleaning the server.

Come noble people, come and face them... Subdue the monster that makes you fear for your children... I will never abandon you... Stand with me now. Let we who do not pay, MAKE THEM PAY!

Post edited by himnextdoor (GB1) on

Comments

• Me too. 
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 270
    Err I think the plot is missing here. CG are friends of mine who certainly don't suck my joy of life. Besides, not having kids so i'm good thanks and will pass :) 

Besides, never was a fan of cleaning.........
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • ive only heard teamXtremes side so cant say much about this.

If teamXtreme aren't lieing then its just cg changing fair play rules. Want to hear cg side.
  • wont say a word on the matter its a game always has been always will be to me :)
    paul furnell @ en 1 new leader of the musketeers we are back rebuilding what was lost.
  • Do we get a full story here?
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 270
    hmmm never called me misguided before HND. Nor currying favour. That's just not my style and you should know that about me already...........
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    Think lot of rules of this server has gone out of window these days.

• defiant (GB1)defiant (GB1) Posts: 10
    edited 19.07.2016
    Q1, Stabbed in the back.......?
    A1, For an alliance leader to step back and allow her deputy to ruin a good alliance by trying persuade  them into an rv war with one of the biggest alliances is not only irresponsible its insane!!!. so who stabbed who in the back!?. I did what I did to protect the members who needed protecting something you should be bending over backwards to do!!.

Q2, lying to alliance......?
    A2, You said openly in chat to your alliance that you brought the Rv war threat to CG in negotiations, But you Didn't!, Did you!

Q3, An obsession for revenge.......?
    A3, 5 hrs of negotiations and 5 hrs of negativity from you!  and only 1 message from Sharon!?  I see you did every thing in your power to sour the negotiations with the other alliance? that only leave one possibility of a resolution a war!.

Now my Questions to you!.............. Its a plain and simple one. WHY?!.

Post edited by defiant (GB1) on
    defiant @ en 1
  • Q1, Stabbed in the back.......?
    A1, For an alliance leader to step back and allow her deputy to ruin a good alliance by trying persuade  them into an rv war with one of the biggest alliances is not only irresponsible its insane!!!. so who stabbed who in the back!?. I did what I did to protect the members who needed protecting something you should be bending over backwards to do!!.

Q2, lying to alliance......?
    A2, You said openly in chat to your alliance that you brought the Rv war threat to CG in negotiations, But you Didn't!, Did you!

Q3, An obsession for revenge.......?
    A3, 5 hrs of negotiations and 5 hrs of negativity from you!  and only 1 message from Sharon!?  I see you did every thing in your power to sour the negotiations with the other alliance? that only leave one possibility of a resolution a war!.

Now my Questions to you!.............. Its a plain and simple one. WHY?!.

I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file