Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Random Conversations

Have a conversation that started on another thread and the thread was closed or deleted or you just wanted to take it somewhere else, bring it here.

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
  • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

Comments

• The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    Sup
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• Anyone else think that FU is going to go to war with KoN within six months?

-John

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    Idk, don't really care.
    I feel now that people should be able to have a nice war these days just for the hell of it. Providing of course they are similar skill.

Course I can muzz.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• Lmao, R.I.P your heart carni. "A Moment Of Silence For Carni's heart" (waits 5 seconds) okay now let's get back to working out the kinks in our plan to overthrow the human race, MWUAHAHA.

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    Well your "wormhole technology " seems functional but I don't think that it qualifies as a "Super Weapon" yet " Darth CK" ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Lol, give me some time and it will be operational, MWUAHAHA

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    Well that is the thing with Quantum manipulation ... time is the real issue at hand .... isn't it ?...well that and gravity it seems ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• Yeah reversing the spin of gravity in a wormhole is hard.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    not to mention extremely dangerous .... maybe next time you invest in wormhole tech you should spring for some better equipment ?

• Probably, or I should just make it myself, lol

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    I suppose one does what one can in the end ....

• lol, now, class, we're going to have a 24hr lesson on quantum physics, lol

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    nope ... just another "Random Conversation" but I digress ....

• No, we never digress, we only progress :lol:

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    wait I cant digress ? not acceptable in my book CK  .... :(

• lol.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 19.07.2016
    once I watched half a youtube video about how to count past infinity

but I lost interest half-way through, even with it sped up 50%

Coolking4716 (US1) said:

Anyone else think that FU is going to go to war with KoN within six months?
    theoretically, probably not

but could always happen at any time.

'Every alliance is a ship waiting to sink' ~Eric372 or something
  • Graycat (US1) said:

Couldn't agree more, lol

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    edited 21.07.2016
    Graycat (US1) said:

Couldn't agree more, lol

You only "sink" when you refuse to "Swim" .... just saying ... we are off the map and " Here there be monsters".... :D

• Graycat (US1) said:

Couldn't agree more, lol

You only "sink" when you refuse to "Swim" .... just saying ... we are off the map and " Here there be monsters".... :D

I know right, we must swim to prosper.

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.