We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

wall/gate bug at royal cities still not solved

I see that the bug with the wall and gate at the royal cities is still not solved.
Developers had long enough time to solve this bug, it is known from the beginning from this event.

http://prntscr.com/br1krj

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
Finally back where I belong in Legion

Comments

• Odd - my first spy report was good. Second as in screen shot above.
    Pipplepepper @ en 1

No to tribute update.
  • hope this bug will be solved quickly, 
    ridderarry @ nl 1 / kuzka77 @ spilgames int_1 server (Sword int)
  • Pipplepepper (GB1)Pipplepepper (GB1) Posts: 509
    edited 10.07.2016
    And we still need a separate horn so city attacks are displayed separately from the rest.

Steve - this is because instead of knowing we have serious incoming from the horn - we need to check overview to see which is city and which is player/fi.

Currently have 6 incoming on city - having to check to see if any of those are player attacks rather than city attacks.

And - display bug stil exists - not showing what has been looted.
    Pipplepepper @ en 1

No to tribute update.
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    edited 10.07.2016
    Than I mention here the other bugs:

1. Where is the tent with rewards and where we can we see our total of coins
    2. only after refreshing it is possible to see new incoming attacks on the royal city. I see 10, while another alliance member can see only 1
    3. resources in battle reports are not visible after opening a report from the defense from the royal city: http://prntscr.com/br1wtv

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    @Pipplepepper (GB1) Don't worry, we're aware of the attack horn issue, and are actually currently working on a brand new horn to resolve this problem right now. I can't say when it'll be ready, but it's currently in development :)

Regarding this issue, and the others, I appreciate the reports @Goselotje (NL1)! We're aware and will try and fix them ASAP.

Best regards,

Steve.
  • So - Steve. I have to ask. Why have GGS run this event again, knowing there are bugs in it?

Surely if GGS have pride in what they do - they want to present the best they can to their customers. You know, the developers know, and the bug team know that there are issues with city event - yet it goes live again without a bug fix. You know how this looks, yes?

In case you don't - I'll tell you. You know it's not right - but you push it anyway - because there is little or no respect for players. You do have pride, right? You do want to get things right, right? You don't want posts like this on your forums, right?

I'm assuming you do have some pride - so it needs fixing.
    Pipplepepper @ en 1

No to tribute update.
  • @Pipplepepper (GB1)
    To say that GGS have pride in their work is like saying Josef Stalin was a humanitarian !!!
    makale @ au 1
Sign In to comment.