Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The SEALs - Recruitment Thread (US1)

13»

Comments

• Don't think so.

My plan is the learn everything about him, Offer him some tea and biscuits. And then proceed to tell him it was all a lie and while we were having tea and biscuits I burnt his house down.

Seals is a nice place though Tempy.
    hehe, might just work :lol:

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 27.07.2016

Just a few of my hits from the past 24hrs.

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    edited 27.07.2016
    One of the GC posse hit warriorking before me :(
    Looks like I won't be inviting him for tea and biscuits.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• One of the GC posse hit warriorking before me :(
    Looks like I won't be inviting him for tea and biscuits.
    Sorry man, i can always have him invite you over for tea and biscuits some time if you'd like? :lol:

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    Ill consider it.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• The seals sound like a great alliance, but it gets really annoying when you guys try to member steal. I think after sending a recruitment invite i probably am still considering or dont want to join, the 2nd time is annoying, but the 3rd time? You would have thought that you would get the idea that i dont want to join. Bad enough that you guys try to recruit others in the alliance i am in.
    Haonians @ USA 1
    Proud Deputy of U.U.F.U

When i grow up i wanna be like: Gwendolyn,Wolfman6,Matt24,Danielle,RCR, and GenHammid
  • The seals sound like a great alliance, but it gets really annoying when you guys try to member steal. I think after sending a recruitment invite i probably am still considering or dont want to join, the 2nd time is annoying, but the 3rd time? You would have thought that you would get the idea that i dont want to join. Bad enough that you guys try to recruit others in the alliance i am in.
    That isn't me, our old leader had a bad habit of doing that, our new leader doesn't do that, and if he starts let me know because i will whip him back into shape.

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    Off topic convos removed at the request of the Original Poster.

Let's keep it on topic please...

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Off topic convos removed at the request of the Original Poster.

Let's keep it on topic please...

Temprance
    Thanks Temprance, it is appreciated :)

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

• One of my best defs against a 1k FL hit in awhile, idk about those numbers tho :lol:

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.