Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Troopie recruit batch amounts have changed ? y ?

Hi Every1,

In my Main castle i had completed all my research to have troopie recruit batch amounts to be 6 then with the alliance help option it created 7 however since this evening (25/06/2016), it has changed. (not to sound like PaulineHanson) However please explain.

I love me troopies, please fix asap, cheers n have a great day/night

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
PowerfullyNix @ au 1

Comments

• Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    lol Pauline Hanson... One Nation party... more like one China policy
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • LOL it's true i have been recruiting 7 troopies in one batch at a time wiv alliance help, and now it is only 6 since this afternoon, the only things that have happened was an event change ninjas to Foreigns and 2 members went to visit another alliance.

a global policy with some things would be good, i like ur thinking

please correct the troopies batch numbers ASAP, we have also discussed this in alliance chat.

cheers n have a great day/night 
    xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 394
    Which research gets the troopies to 6 per batch. I only have a few to go and haven't found it yet, and it doesn't appear to be one of the ones I have left.

Thanks
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Hi Every1,

In my Main castle i had completed all my research to have troopie recruit batch amounts to be 6 then with the alliance help option it created 7 however since this evening (25/06/2016), it has changed. (not to sound like PaulineHanson) However please explain.

I love me troopies, please fix asap, cheers n have a great day/night

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    The only way you can train 7 per slot is by having the barracks construction item from Berimond. So only castles that have that will train 7.
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 394
    Is that a reward from doing the Berimond Realm? or is it available with the Berimond invaders event?
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Is that a reward from doing the Berimond Realm? or is it available with the Berimond invaders event?
    Only from the realm one. I don't know if it's even still there. Been a while since I did Beri. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey Nix,

Just taken a look into this problem for you. Are you sure that you currently have the +1 Recruitment construction item equipped on your Barracks right now? This would be the only way to get the additional troops, as @perryl (US1) has kindly mentioned.

All the best,

Steve.
  • Hi Every1,

Yes actually that's what it is the extra barracks item, sorry getting that mixed-up with the research on troopies.
    It's very strange because it changed from 7 to 6 the same afternoon that 2 people from my alliance visited Alchemists.

And I have been recruiting 7 troopies a time wiv alliance help all the time I have been in this new alliance and about 1-1.5months in my previous alliance. This was only in my MainCastle.

Ok I will check my barracks again, many thanks in replying and have a great day/night.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Hi Every1,

Ok it's fixed the 'reduce cost' item was there, rather than the '+1 recruit' troopie.
    Fixed, we can all breathe now, many thanks in commenting and suggesting.

have a great day/night

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file