Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Empire Knights V.S Bandits

Comments

• Amuse me.
  • @ShadowOfEvil (US1)

Doesnt he realize Empire knights who have allies with pmsl

Exactly why you don't recruit 8 year old's to your alliance.
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    I wish o I wish BSK could give out a fish.
    Dangle it upon ones head.
    Until they bite and kill it;
    Then they can send, a huge lend.
    Of 1000000 horrors to swordsman
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• @Qu33nie (GB1)
    @Freak Show (GB1)
    @AmazingDrake (GB1)

Why did the war start, was it just to rustle their jimmies?

Not that there is anything wrong with that, it just would be nice to know.
    They complained about HeavyOnyx....then they gave our leader one hour to come on and reply before declaring war
    FamousJohn8 (GB1) said:
    @ShadowOfEvil (US1)

Doesnt he realize Empire knights who have allies with pmsl

Exactly why you don't recruit 8 year old's to your alliance.
    Yep the idiot doesn't realize we have allies too lol 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• They declared war over a level 41?

Facepalm :hushed:

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Everyone likes a war.
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    <div class="Quote">Midnight Zone (Test Server)<br>200k MP. The Fearless. I'm a war-loving player with a nasty 6 wave attack  ;) </div><br>

• Everyone likes a war.
    shite excuse

for fun would be better

• It is for fun now. A friendly war. It's been agreed by both sides.
    <div class="Quote">Midnight Zone (Test Server)<br>200k MP. The Fearless. I'm a war-loving player with a nasty 6 wave attack  ;) </div><br>

• Everyone likes a war.
    shite excuse

for fun would be better
    Yep their excuse was BS tbh, if it was for fun would understand but declaring war without even giving a chance for our leader to respond?

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• It is for fun now. A friendly war. It's been agreed by both sides.
    always 2 sides

• Everyone likes a war.
    shite excuse

for fun would be better
    Yep their excuse was BS tbh, if it was for fun would understand but declaring war without even giving a chance for our leader to respond?
    A good alliance is always ready for war :wink:

• How is a leader not being online mean they are not ready for war. I hope your not speaking on behalf of bandits.
  • I speak on behalf of myself, I thought someone like you would know that. 

• Everyone likes a war.
    shite excuse

for fun would be better
    A good alliance is always ready for war :wink:

It wasn't declare for fun tho.....your leader has said that it was declared as a scare tactic and it was caused by HeavyOnyxs messages which you gave our leader no chance to reprimand

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• I speak on behalf of myself, I thought someone like you would know that. 
    Thanks for the compliment, anyway you didn't specify.
  • That's why I said it is for fun NOW in my earlier post, not just it is for fun.

• mikesmight123 (GB1)mikesmight123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 714
    edited 20.06.2016
    Please, call me mike.
  • Freak stop being a mouth piece ! 

Sharpshadows and swordsman have been kicked from bandits for disgusting mail that was sent to members of Empire knights. we will not have anyone in Bandits who sends such vile mail to anyone ! 

Regarding the war , i was messaging with heavyonyx at lunch time and i had to go back to work . I mailed gwnm . On a break i then declared ( as a scare to heavyonyx but i also told all not to attack . ) had to go off fast as my boss came in to the room - which some of you may no can cause trouble . 

fast forward someone on our alliance came on and didnt see the mail and sent an attack - leading to attacks them from empire knights. 

However its been spoke about once i came online and it was sorted with Empire knights leader. Its now a friendly war which we have rules on . We together decided to go and have some pvp fun . As this game is now over run with events. 

Regarding this thread.. Rather silly over a stupid silly thing ! Also freak show does not speak for anyone in Bandits . 
    In the end , its not the years in your life that count. But the life in your years - George Washington
  • Freak stop being a mouth piece ! 

Sharpshadows and swordsman have been kicked from bandits for disgusting mail that was sent to members of Empire knights. we will not have anyone in Bandits who sends such vile mail to anyone ! 

Regarding the war , i was messaging with heavyonyx at lunch time and i had to go back to work . I mailed gwnm . On a break i then declared ( as a scare to heavyonyx but i also told all not to attack . ) had to go off fast as my boss came in to the room - which some of you may no can cause trouble . 

fast forward someone on our alliance came on and didnt see the mail and sent an attack - leading to attacks them from empire knights. 

However its been spoke about once i came online and it was sorted with Empire knights leader. Its now a friendly war which we have rules on . We together decided to go and have some pvp fun . As this game is now over run with events. 

Regarding this thread.. Rather silly over a stupid silly thing ! Also freak show does not speak for anyone in Bandits . 
    Ok, thanks like I said-meant no disrespect to bandits as whole, just won't stand slander from swordsman

Once again, thanks
    Shadow

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file