Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Losing More Than 10% Glory Each Day

This morning at about 11 AM I lost 8% of my glory.

A few minutes ago I noticed I lost an additional 10% of my glory this afternoon!

WTF is up with this GGE???? This means I have easily lost 100k+ glory today, whereas I currently have 560k glory!!!!!!!
A Pattern, Maybe? http://prntscr.com/9fceqb

My main castle: http://prntscr.com/9fcfmb

Comments

• Im losing 10% at 1 day because how higher the titel got how more you lose. that make sense you know
  • It was just a misunderstanding, and do you really think English is his first language judging from the server he's playing on?
    ヘイ

Member of the Dragons Fusion family (not the main yet) on INT1 working my way up.

Fine with status requests, badge giveaways, and GL shoutouts.

私は流暢な日本語を話しませありません。

Lackluster description, but this isn't Facebook.

~ Shogun

• Shogun (INT1)Shogun (INT1) Posts: 191
    edited 27.05.2016
    The point I said is that he's playing on the server he's on because of his region and language reasons. Kinda explains the poor English and misunderstanding of what you said. You know, language barriers? It's why I don't like playing on foreign servers. Int1, as far as I know of, isn't all that bad because of the fact there are plenty of English speaking players. Not saying you shouldn't play on different servers, it's just that you shouldn't judge others for their poor English if they're on a different server because It's probably for that only reason.
    ヘイ

Member of the Dragons Fusion family (not the main yet) on INT1 working my way up.

Fine with status requests, badge giveaways, and GL shoutouts.

私は流暢な日本語を話しませありません。

Lackluster description, but this isn't Facebook.

~ Shogun

• CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey @Pallu (IN1) ,

First off, I've deleted your other messages in this thread, no need to be rude, especially when people are trying to help. English isn't everyone's native language around here, so please don't insult others, they may not be as adept as you.

Regarding the problem, are you sure that you lost 18% through decay alone? This shouldn't be the case, but it's possible that you lost 8% one day, and then reached a new Glory title, and therefore lost 10% the next day.

Please make sure that this isn't the case, and let me know.

Best regards,

Steve.
  • I lost 3 titles in the last Berimond event and I finished in the top 50... how does that work?  :/

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• @Sir Wins Alot (US1)  you lose gallantry in the titles per day, but the actual current event score doesn't decay. 

or you mean you were in the top 50 overall to get on of those titles? even then....i guess others also lost titles and shit, so you end up still top 50? i dunno 
  • @Sir Wins Alot (US1)  you lose gallantry in the titles per day, but the actual current event score doesn't decay. 

or you mean you were in the top 50 overall to get on of those titles? even then....i guess others also lost titles and shit, so you end up still top 50? i dunno 
    I had the "Bloodblade" title then ..just a few hours later.. I was back down to Ravager.  :/
    When I finished this last Berimond...... ( 45 in the top 50 ) I was back up to Oppressor.
    I am currently back down to "Widowmaker".  crazy...  *sigh*

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 295
    I was on place 12 in Berimond, as soon as I had less than 95k points I lost 4 titles.
    To be in top 100 titles you need a minimum of 95k points, so it is possible that there are only a few players left in the "beri top 100")

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file