We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Breor47 [YouTube]

Breor (US1)Breor (US1) Posts: 236US1
Hello everybody, I'm Breor, and I've been making videos on YouTube about Goodgame Empire for the past few months. I made a post advertising myself on the forum earlier in 2016, which you can see here if you'd like, but I wanted to make another thread where I could keep the forum consistently updated on my videos. I'd like to post on this thread when I make what I consider to be a higher-quality video. :) I have no interest in publishing dozens of individual threads and making everybody annoyed!

Here's a video that I made containing some quick tips for the game:

I'm reserving this spot to keep the most recent video at the top of the thread:

Thanks to those of you on the forums who have shared my channel already (and who have subscribed). I started out because I wanted a way to share information with some of my alliance members who just weren't understanding personal messages. I continued because I encountered an overwhelming wave of support.

To find me on YouTube, you'll have to search for "Breor47" like my signature says. Unfortunately the forums will recognize any YouTube link and will try to load my channel as a video, and yeah... not good.

Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/Breor47

Please feel free to make video suggestions in this thread.
Post edited by Breor (US1) on
Breor @ USA 1
Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
Forum likes validate me.

Comments

• Keep up the great work! :)
    ヘイ

Member of the Dragons Fusion family (not the main yet) on INT1 working my way up.

Fine with status requests, badge giveaways, and GL shoutouts.

私は流暢な日本語を話しませありません。

Lackluster description, but this isn't Facebook.

~ Shogun

• Jeffery~West (US1)Jeffery~West (US1) Posts: 1,595
    edited 21.05.2016
    Yes well done.
    You are the only youtuber that makes quality videos.
    People have asked me to make a youtube, and I never have since GGE was never a game for youtube since it's just grinding, not lets play friendly.
    You however have managed to do it, very well done. You mainly just give your opinion. But your opinion is actually good.

The slow down attacks do not get detected early. So my 4:30 am ninja works quite well.
    I can understand they are a company, but some updates have been purely just for money
    Also when you couple that with the bugs and bad support, people are only going to get more angry.

Also here is something special for you:

Not quite normal is it.

Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
  • Breor (US1)Breor (US1) Posts: 236US1
    Thanks for the kind words, guys.

I've never enjoyed watching or making let's plays, so that's why I try to focus on the classic opinionated tutorial videos. :)

@Carnifex: That hero is quite interesting indeed... how did you get those stats so high? They are much higher than those on the hero currently being offered on USA1.
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
  • Yep, That is all I can show you about it.
    Clearly there is a 2nd FI hero lesser known that was added.
    The screenshot was leaked through a Uk shell.
    Combining that hero with the current fi comm. Then it is hard to get much better. With the normal hero the fi was better then the elemental, now it blows it out of the water.
    I know nobody who has it, for the blue whale spenders of course. Maybe you can ask Negan
  • Also adding elemental gems to that set, could probably create something unstoppable.
  • the1winner1 (US1)the1winner1 (US1) Posts: 210
    edited 22.05.2016
    ive watched a few of urs and it was good ( only gge videos that actually are helpfull )
    i want to watch more but my comp. decided that youtube is not a good place to be so any video there doesn't load

! post number 50 !

Proud member of:   -musketeers- 
    was a member of
     Grumps SK, the brave BH, Victorious.
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    I've watched all of your videos at least twice a couple times.

have you ever considered making videos about the wars in GGE?
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

Neph's 3rd apology to the Misc
  • Congrats on 1k subs! :) 
    ヘイ

Member of the Dragons Fusion family (not the main yet) on INT1 working my way up.

Fine with status requests, badge giveaways, and GL shoutouts.

私は流暢な日本語を話しませありません。

Lackluster description, but this isn't Facebook.

~ Shogun

• @the1winner1: Is your technical problem only for my videos or for YouTube on the whole? I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble watching them.
    Anything on youtube wont load

and Congrats on 1k subscribers , u definitely earned it!

was a member of
  • the last 2 videos ( not the 1k subscriber one ) 
    i need to watch both of them  :(

was a member of
  • The first youtube channel about GGE (At least, that I've found so far) that actually gets to the point quickly enough to be worth my time. Good information, knowledgeable source, and nonabrasive vocal quality. Nicely done.
    Currently spending more time enjoying life and human interaction than playing this game. Stay safe
    F4D

I spent most of my energy tonight working on this video, which is a compilation of quick tips that may (hopefully me helpful). I imagine a few of you will know them all, but most should hear one or two for the first time.

Thank you @FarmingforDayz!
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
  • i Imagine its a very good video and prob i need to see those 10 tips  , i will have lots to watch when i get youtube working again.

Keep it up 

was a member of
  • I agree with these guys. Well done. B)

httpsshechivefileswordpresscom201403105119-thats-impressive-gif-bradley-c-jvqwgif

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

edited 02.08.2016
    Hello all.

I worked for several hours today to remake my guide for the Samurai Invasion. I'm releasing it to the rest of YouTube on the first of next month, but thought I would share it here in advance.

Enjoy!

Post edited by Breor (US1) on
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
  • What recording software do you use and what mic?

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Excellent video breor. Its clear and to the point, by far the best GGE youtuber.
Sign In to comment.