We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

a joke ? the War of the Realms event

The prizes of the war for a level 70 is a joke.

I hope you will fix it very soon.

k1027 @ nl 1

Comments

• and ggive troops and tools back with rubies to compensate
  • FL Vanished as did my attack lol classic 
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey guys,

Sorry for not announcing this sooner, but we realized the mistake and fixed the event as soon as we could. There may have been a couple of lost troop movements, but the event wasn't live for too long, so it shouldn't be too severe. You can always contact Support, though!

Regards,

Steve.
  • Hey guys,

Sorry for not announcing this sooner, but we realized the mistake and fixed the event as soon as we could. There may have been a couple of lost troop movements, but the event wasn't live for too long, so it shouldn't be too severe. You can always contact Support, though!

Regards,

Steve.
    @CM Arcanine lot's of my members in my alliance have lost multiple feathers and coutless troops because of your mistake,contacting support is useless as by the time we have a decent reply, we would've forgotten about it or even quit the game. You'll better compensate EVERYONE with at least 50feathers and people who had sent an attacking army out will get there troops back.......
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    @Wilson Wang (AU1) Sorry, but since the event wasn't live that long, and overall there weren't that many players affected, it's unlikely that we'll be compensating globally for this issue. You're welcome to contact support though.

Regards,

Steve.
  • Lesky (AU1)Lesky (AU1) Posts: 103AU1
    edited 19.05.2016
    @Wilson Wang (AU1)  People didn't lose their troops, they just didn't bother looking for them...also 50 feathers? ur spies are ****** if u needed more than 10-15
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 567AU1
    and wtf..site goes down with 30min left in spring event and there will be no time to launch anymore attacks when it returns..

Im 4pts of completing with an attack on way that should score 6pts BUT what if the attack fails?

I had a back up attack reayd for that but now cant do anything..
    thanks GGE  [sarcastic mode] 
    Shares @ au 1
Sign In to comment.