Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Quick Return Horses

Hello Guys

I came up with a idea of fifth type of horse and second type of premium horse.
The Quick Return horse.

This horse will not give speed bonus while going on travel, but will return quickly when retreated/returning.

This horses will work on a new type wing llike that of fast travel wing horses.
And it can be earned by peforming in Events like Earning the wing horses.

While sending support & attacking
No bonus on travel, but quick return on retreat/return.

While sending resources:
No bonus on travel, but carts will return immediately on retreat/return.

These horses cannot be used on capture attacks.
capture attacks on Resource villages, Resource Islands, Resource villages of Berimond, Lab, Monuments, Royal towers, capitals and Metros etc.

Give your feedback and Ideas.

Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
But its their fight actually destroying everything.
I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.

Comments

• beri RVs should have them, as they are more attacked rather than captured

but apart from that this is a good idea
    one should cost coins, 2 for rubies(1 cheaper than the other) and 1 for wings(same as the most expensive ruby one)
    they should stack with regular horses, so u can have horses on the way and horses back
    Beri RVs can have only capture attacks bro.

And they will not cost coins or rubies, so limiting their use.
    They will be stackable though.
  • edited 07.05.2016
    beri RVs should have them, as they are more attacked rather than captured
    Beri RVs can have only capture attacks bro.
    you attack, it lands, your army returns with resources, and the RV changes side and gets a protection.
    butyou do not capture it, it is more like a target that can be attacked once every 24 hours only
    ohh, haha
    Got your point now, what did you meant to say. (Sorry for mis-interpretation earlier).

Oh well, BM RVs may have them, but when saying that RVs will not have it, i simply implied it to all type RVs ( including those of BMs too ).
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,797
    @Himanshu Mitta7 (IN1) this seems like a great idea and helpful for everybody ( which is why GGE will never add it )
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Hello Guys

I came up with a idea of fifth type of horse and second type of premium horse.
    The Quick Return horse. (1)

This horse will not give speed bonus while going on travel (2), but will return quickly when retreated/returning.

This horses will work on a new type wing llike that of fast travel wing horses.
    And it can be earned by peforming in Events like Earning the wing horses.

While sending support & attacking
    No bonus on travel, but quick return on retreat/return.

While sending resources:
    No bonus on travel, but carts will return immediately on retreat/return.

These horses cannot be used on capture attacks.
    capture attacks on Resource villages, Resource Islands, Resource villages of Berimond, Lab, Monuments, Royal towers, capitals and Metros etc.

Give your feedback and Ideas.

1. solutions :- 
    2. simply don't click any horse when sending troops/carts/spies/etc.

Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

• edited 08.05.2016
    @Himanshu Mitta7 (IN1) this seems like a great idea and helpful for everybody ( which is why GGE will never add it )
    Exactly, Greed Game Empire
    It could be used in a great way in wars etc. if used with trck and timings.

1. It will still take some time, and every player don't have that much rubies to invest in maps.
       And also, what if i want to put other gems in the Commander's equipments?

2. Doing this will affect the return journey speed as well.
    Post edited by Himanshu Mitta7 (IN1) on
  • @CM Arcanine 

I know you are too busy, but i think this thread deserves a sight.
  • @Himanshu Mitta7 (IN1) this seems like a great idea and helpful for everybody ( which is why GGE will never add it )
    Exactly, Greed Game Empire
    It could be used in a great way in wars etc. if used with trck and timings.

1. It will still take some time, and every player don't have that much rubies to invest in maps.

1. upgrade it to until increase return speed by 100%, relatively cheap before that percentage, and reduces return time by half. choose how many of certain types of gems you want to put on your commander gears, it's all about how you choose to balance them, similar to how many melee or ranged % strength (or wall, gate or moat -%)you wanna have on your commander effect.
    2. then click horses when you wanna send carts or spies, don't see any harm to have faster carts and spies, as for troops, refer to statement 1.

Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

So hold your breath.

• 1. It will still take some time, and every player don't have that much rubies to invest in maps.

1. upgrade it to until increase return speed by 100%, relatively cheap before that percentage, and reduces return time by half. choose how many of certain types of gems you want to put on your commander gears, it's all about how you choose to balance them, similar to how many melee or ranged % strength (or wall, gate or moat -%)you wanna have on your commander effect.
    2. then click horses when you wanna send carts or spies, don't see any harm to have faster carts and spies, as for troops, refer to statement 1.
    1.  It will still take some time, and it will increase as distance will increase.
         What if i don't want to put a single return journey gem on commander?
         Do you really put any gem for return journey while making commander for pvp?

2.  But its not true for all time, thats why GGE introduced the new feature of slowing down the troop.
  • 1. It will still take some time, and every player don't have that much rubies to invest in maps.

1.  It will still take some time, and it will increase as distance will increase.
         What if i don't want to put a single return journey gem on commander?
         Do you really put any gem for return journey while making commander for pvp?

2.  But its not true for all time, thats why GGE introduced the new feature of slowing down the troop.
    1. doesn't your quick return horse return time based on distance?
    2. so manage the time to attack effectively.
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

So hold your breath.

1. doesn't your quick return horse return time based on distance?
    2. so manage the time to attack effectively.
    1. It will return to castle as soon the army/ barrows/ spies will be on the return journey (within a blink of eye. )

2. For its management itslef these horses are needed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file