Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

100 - legendary level rule

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if other servers have a rule just like the 10 level rule for normal levels (That you don't attack someone who is 10 levels beneath yours) but then for the legendary ones. A rule where you can't attack someone who is 100 legendary levels beneath you. Because we often get attacks from level 200 legendary level players and they attack players from below legendary level 100. So I was wondering if other server had those problems and solved them with a rule like this.

Because if a server has done this i would like to introduce this to my server. Advice for that is welcome, because my Alliance isn't that big that we can enforce a rule like that. We need to work toghether with bigger alliancens and if someone has advice on how to do that it would be great

Best regards

Lucas1999

P.S. Sorry for my bad English

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,050
    Not that I know of people have tried to enforce it on the forums but usually ignored.
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• What about the 4 ledg 800s on en1, who are they gonna attack apart from each other? Nobody else is near them.
    Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
  • M.A.N (AU1)M.A.N (AU1) AU1 Posts: 257
    As far as I know there isn't a rule for legendary level on the AU1 server. There is a rule in some alliances that lvl 70s (doesn't matter what Leg lvl) can attack down to lvl 55.

M.A.N @ AU1

• DashO (NL1)DashO (NL1) Posts: 114
    As part of our fair play policy, we are only allowed to attack players above level 70 with more than 200k power points. 

However, this is just a rule in our alliance and not server wide. 
    DashO @ nl 1 <3
  • Thanks everyone for clearing up how it is in your servers. I see that we can already be glad that we have the 10-level rule, if i look to AU1.

Regards Lucas

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

Sign In to comment.