Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Royal capital Introduction and ruining current Capitals

Hello guys,

The new Update allows us to recruit KG Defenders with glory titles.
And we were allowed to recruit attackers even before update.

We have whole KG troops, so whats the need of capital?

They have ruined the Current capital, Making it nothing more then a extra castle.

And Royal Capital is being introduced.
Why?? For th reason that fight for the current capital have reduced?
So lets dump the current capital and introduce some new Units and  a new capital.

WTF GGE!! with time, fight for this capital will also reduce, will you ruin this also?
(sorry for spellings and grammar)
Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
But its their fight actually destroying everything.
I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.

Comments

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,797
    The glory titles for troops i can understand but this new capital is quite honestly stupid 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • The royal cap will prob recruit vet kg';s, maybe as strong as horrors, we will see.
    But if there is only 1, there is going to be a rather big war over it.
    Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
  • Fortis (GB1)Fortis (GB1) Posts: 27
    edited 28.04.2016

If GGS wanted to have some fun they would spawn this new cap right next to as many UKnited players as possible; that would make for an interesting watch. 
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,511

If GGS wanted to have some fun they would spawn this new cap right next to as many UKnited players as possible; that would make for an interesting watch. 
    mwhahahaha
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01

• If GGS wanted to have some fun they would spawn this new cap right next to as many UKnited players as possible; that would make for an interesting watch. 
    Hmmm??
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • The royal cap will prob recruit vet kg';s, maybe as strong as horrors, we will see.
    The royal cap will prob recruit vet kg';s, maybe as strong as horrors, we will see.
    Its Quite Stupid even to introduce it.
    The Capital itself was originally meant to be a reason for war.

The war will fire once, but it will colldown very soon.
  • How much you want to bet its an 'event' - Like storm..... You have to do something to gain it for a period.

You know they love events ..

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 295
    With a new "royal" capitol GGS is telling us that we all build for nothing on our current capitols. Players did spend a lot of rubies to build those capitols.
    It would be better when there is an upgrade for the current capitols possible.

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    Maybe Horror recruiting capitals.So "Only the greatest alliance can get it".
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
  • edited 29.04.2016
    How much you want to bet its an 'event' - Like storm..... You have to do something to gain it for a period.

You know they love events ..

~Ultra
    You Know Its GGE, all i can bid is my MONEY>>>

With a new "royal" capitol GGS is telling us that we all build for nothing on our current capitols. Players did spend a lot of rubies to build those capitols.
    It would be better when there is an upgrade for the current capitols possible.

Exactly, keeping a values of those capitals.
    I want this only..
  • Maybe Horror recruiting capitals.So "Only the greatest alliance can get it".
    Yes, Horrors are probs going to be there.........BUT.........GUESS WHAT!!!!! THEY'LL PROBS COST RUBIES TO RECRUIT IN BARRACKS *MHAHAHAHAHA*.

They'll probs be Veteran Fire Brearers etc. too with rubies of course.
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • edited 29.04.2016

Maybe Horror recruiting capitals.So "Only the greatest alliance can get it".
    Veteran KGs. (maybe)
    Greatest Alliance becoming Even more Great, destroying everyone, destroying compedition.
    I think horrors.So only "the greatest alliance" (Like KoN) will get it & will do anything for it.
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
  • Pallu (IN1)Pallu (IN1) Posts: 569
    No, the troops will definately NOT be horror strength. 

GGE isn't going to lose all the money they get from selling horrors by giving a whole alliance that will probably by full of horror buying whales horror strength troops....
    A Pattern, Maybe? http://prntscr.com/9fceqb

My main castle: http://prntscr.com/9fcfmb

Then Elite guards or Special troops that can be recruited by iron (only for Legendary Players).
  • I'd prefer it if they just add another bloody level to the current capiatls..

Level :70

Alliance: Iron Matrix
    Proud non-ruby player...

The higher you go... The harder you fall

Take life one step at a time...

Never forget, Never forgive...

• Pallu (IN1)Pallu (IN1) Posts: 569
    I'd prefer it if they just add another bloody level to the current capiatls..

But just adding another level would only further cement the capitals into their current owners hands. It won't trigger wars like the Royal Capital will.
    A Pattern, Maybe? http://prntscr.com/9fceqb

My main castle: http://prntscr.com/9fcfmb

• 'Only the greatest alliance shall succeed and gain control over the Royal Capital'

So basically all the top alliances use up all there rubies (and by more from ridiculous offers) when we all know BSK-1975 will get it....

Please reduce the size of your signature.

Sir Wodan

• hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    ^^

dont know why anyone except 75 are interested in this...they will get it, even if someone else caps first they will find a reason why it is theirs

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  •  the new capital might contain veteran versions of the strongest ranged and melee defenders, also impirial troops but new ones even stronger than spear woman and besserker. it could be good. sorry for anyone who has old capitals plus these updates they suck. also there are stronger attackers  you can get from titles than capitals. TMB/the mightybunch
    OUT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file