Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

A letter to the alliances on AU1 from Alchemists.

perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
So, we've caught wind of the message floating around about our alliance. This message claims we are trying to bully alliances into accepting a specific set of rules, and further alleges I was burned out of USA. Which is quite funny, truly. The mass message being sent around about us is full of errors. This will hopefully clear some of that up.

First of all. Lesky is not from USA. Second, I was never burned out of USA. I am very active on both servers, a member of Fluffy Unicorns on USA. Feel free to check for yourself. I haven't been burned in a very, very long time. Am equally powerful there, in fact. I'm sure some of them will post here to confirm I have not been burned out of the game.

I came to Australia to play with my friend Cappy in TB. It didn't work out, in fact Cappy ended up in Seps. I ended up in Devils. Devils changed to Alchemists when we merged with Metal. No need to go more into detail since it's not relevant to this subject.

There are no plans to change any rules, in fact, it's quite the opposite. We're demanding that players follow the rules they impose on us. Is that now somehow unfair? Please, message me or post below and explain to me how. People seem to only follow these rules when it suits them, that's our problem, but somehow we're the bad guys? Just because we have big armies and can tool properly? Sorry, but not sorry.

I have provided two conversations in Google Docs for all to view. The first one is between lalana and Lesky, the second between NoblemanRoss and myself.

Our terms for peace with Invictus did not include permission to farm their players, as you will see in the doc, and our position was even clarified for her. They were not expected to even let us win the attacks. Quite the opposite. We're already allowed to farm their players, the issue is that all they do is let us farm them. They have been raking tools, sending shadow attacks on RVs and our RT. Breaking nearly every rule they impose on us, and they still won't mind their own business.

We have massed them. Immortals got the mass meant for Invictus(make sure you thank them) and knocked down all the def on their Metro. Smart players will probably post below and explain why we took 60k defense off of a Metropolis, seeing as you seem unable to figure it out for yourself.

On USA RV caps are allowed. If I was trying to bring US rules here, don't you think I would have started stripping players? I have thousands of macemen at any given time. This would have been easy, but not going to touch a RV until you guys cap one I can prove you capped.

Doc 1
<a title="Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mI1RtiLDySeL8VUI2GxTfcMVfpzQBPYRojnVsEAgTaM/edit?usp=sharing" href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mI1RtiLDySeL8VUI2GxTfcMVfpzQBPYRojnVsEAgTaM/edit?usp=sharing">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mI1RtiLDySeL8VUI2GxTfcMVfpzQBPYRojnVsEAgTaM/edit?usp=sharing</a>

Doc 2
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1subDrY7nhI4CdKQT9s7tghbjw0nKUIg4m7YnZDsufzU/edit?usp=sharing

You can ask the players if they really said the things we have copied into the docs. If they say no, please let me know. I can only give my own promise that the one I made is 100% accurate, and the one Lesky made is very similar to the convo I had with Lalana after reading his doc.

The only ones bullying are the alliances that are banding together to try and force us to accept peace with multiple alliances that don't follow the fair-play rules they impose on others. Again, I think it's important to note that our terms to both alliances have been "mind your own business" and that the terms for Immortals ended there. Although, now, we would probably add that they need to follow their own rules. Since I'm pretty sure they're against toolburning on paper.

They erroneously believe that we are trying to bring different rules to the table, or that we are trying to ignore all rules. As much as I don't agree with player-made rules on either server, I do still enforce them in my alliance. To some extent.

Pretty much the only difference with us is that we don't care about fires for shady. Otherwise, we follow a basic set of rules that everyone claims to.
perryl @ USA1 
Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Comments

• orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) US1 Posts: 515
    edited 28.04.2016
    So, we've caught wind of the message floating around about our alliance. This message claims we are trying to bully alliances into accepting a specific set of rules, and further alleges I was burned out of USA. Which is quite funny, truly. The mass message being sent around about us is full of errors. This will hopefully clear some of that up.

First of all. Lesky is not from USA. Second, I was never burned out of USA. I am very active on both servers, a member of Fluffy Unicorns on USA. Feel free to check for yourself. I haven't been burned in a very, very long time. Am equally powerful there, in fact. I'm sure some of them will post here to confirm I have not been burned out of the game.

I came to Australia to play with my friend Cappy in TB. It didn't work out, in fact Cappy ended up in Seps. I ended up in Devils. Devils changed to Alchemists when we merged with Metal. No need to go more into detail since it's not relevant to this subject.

There are no plans to change any rules, in fact, it's quite the opposite. We're demanding that players follow the rules they impose on us. Is that now somehow unfair? Please, message me or post below and explain to me how. People seem to only follow these rules when it suits them, that's our problem, but somehow we're the bad guys? Just because we have big armies and can tool properly? Sorry, but not sorry.

I have provided two conversations in Google Docs for all to view. The first one is between lalana and Lesky, the second between NoblemanRoss and myself.

Our terms for peace with Invictus did not include permission to farm their players, as you will see in the doc, and our position was even clarified for her. They were not expected to even let us win the attacks. Quite the opposite. We're already allowed to farm their players, the issue is that all they do is let us farm them. They have been raking tools, sending shadow attacks on RVs and our RT. Breaking nearly every rule they impose on us, and they still won't mind their own business.

We have massed them. Immortals got the mass meant for Invictus(make sure you thank them) and knocked down all the def on their Metro. Smart players will probably post below and explain why we took 60k defense off of a Metropolis, seeing as you seem unable to figure it out for yourself.

On USA RV caps are allowed. If I was trying to bring US rules here, don't you think I would have started stripping players? I have thousands of macemen at any given time. This would have been easy, but not going to touch a RV until you guys cap one I can prove you capped.

Doc 1
    <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mI1RtiLDySeL8VUI2GxTfcMVfpzQBPYRojnVsEAgTaM/edit?usp=sharing">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mI1RtiLDySeL8VUI2GxTfcMVfpzQBPYRojnVsEAgTaM/edit?usp=sharing</a>

Doc 2
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1subDrY7nhI4CdKQT9s7tghbjw0nKUIg4m7YnZDsufzU/edit?usp=sharing

You can ask the players if they really said the things we have copied into the docs. If they say no, please let me know. I can only give my own promise that the one I made is 100% accurate, and the one Lesky made is very similar to the convo I had with Lalana after reading his doc.

The only ones bullying are the alliances that are banding together to try and force us to accept peace with multiple alliances that don't follow the fair-play rules they impose on others. Again, I think it's important to note that our terms to both alliances have been "mind your own business" and that the terms for Immortals ended there. Although, now, we would probably add that they need to follow their own rules. Since I'm pretty sure they're against toolburning on paper.

They erroneously believe that we are trying to bring different rules to the table, or that we are trying to ignore all rules. As much as I don't agree with player-made rules on either server, I do still enforce them in my alliance. To some extent.

Pretty much the only difference with us is that we don't care about fires for shady. Otherwise, we follow a basic set of rules that everyone claims to.
    Too long didn't read. Perryl doesn't do sh*t I have to carry him for all the events in USA 1

Just kidding his pretty active, a great member of the Fluffy Unicorns team
    Orel570 @ USA1

Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<br>

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    You guys have Perryl farming you on the AU server???

Good luck!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • I did not attack from a burning castle at all. I follow my alliance rules. INVICTUS does not bully others. We stick to the fair play rules. I don't attack bellow my 10 level bracket. I was constantly hit in all castles with barely any warning. I get that we are at war. so opening gates was my only option, especially when it was always a 6 wave hitter attacking me.
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    I did not attack from a burning castle at all. I follow my alliance rules. INVICTUS does not bully others. We stick to the fair play rules. I don't attack bellow my 10 level bracket. I was constantly hit in all castles with barely any warning. I get that we are at war. so opening gates was my only option, especially when it was always a 6 wave hitter attacking me.

http://prntscr.com/axtkxx
    http://prntscr.com/axtl53

Your alliance is opposed to toolraking, yet you do this almost every time you are hit. You have also sent many toolburning attacks at us. Not properly set attacks that are sent to defeat troops or castles, but attacks specifically sent to burn away tools.

Both of these things are against the rules being imposed on us. So that means you can't do it either.

The person hitting you there is a 5 wave hitter. Therefore it is not always a 6 wave hitter attacking you. Why would it matter anyways? All you do is rake.
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Lesky (AU1)Lesky (AU1) AU1 Posts: 105
    FYI, this is the message...

"Regarding the bullying by Alchemists under the direction of Pesky Lesky and Sterile Peryl, consider it a test of character. They are the ultimate bullies, bent on destroying all alliances that oppose their desire to bring new "player made" rules to the aus server. Those rules are virtually non existent, and simply favour strong ruby players like themselves. Their offers for peace involved having to farm Invictus players. They have no forsight in their game play, looking only for immediate domination. Their actions, if allowed to continue, wil destroy the Aus server for everyone.....little matter for two Americans who couldnt introduce such play in the USA, and were burnt out themselves. This is what needs to occur here. Forget defence...they continue to attack burning castles with no defenders....if you want to make a stand, loot for gold, recruit offensive troops, and keep them safe. Castles can be rebuilt eventually.  The only defence we have is offence...prepare for it, recruit for it, and when the time comes, show them what a mass attack is. We, being Invictus, Royal Alliance and Immortals make this stand, against Alchemists so that the Aus server IS NOT destroyed for all. 
    We need ALL/ANY Team on server to assist"

I already got like 300 screenshots saved from this war so far, please dont make me look through and sort them :)

Lol @ telling people you are going to take their met to group their defence all in one place. If we wanted it, we would have it and you are stupid to think otherwise.

However, I feel our terms were quite reasonable, much better than we have offered alliances in the past due to our history with a couple of these alliances. Can't say one way or the other if these are still the terms we are offering... Come tomorrow, I guess it will ultimately depend on how many people we are offering terms to.

In fact, idk if we will take any form of peace, all cool for these guys to have their allies, but we have allies...stronger than anyone who will come after us lol. 
  • Peryl, I am defending the best way I can as a lower level 70, not a ruby player, and not many points in my Hall of Legends. Unlike your teams 5 and 6 wave attacks, mainly on lower level 70's. I, and my team mates, have been subject to mass attacks on single players, attacks on burning castles, everything in breach of what the "player rules" on the Australian server are. Yes, we have done likewise, but only after you have done it to us. You speak on following the GGE rules..fine for ruby whales, that's what they want, spend your money on GGE, but most on this server believe in a fair go for all, and the "player" rules that you so dislike are in place to allow players to continue to build, and rebuild after attacks. Your methods in war have already caused quite a few players to quit the game. No doubt many more will follow. Im sure that in time, the Australian server will see past your flowery words, and see what you wish to impose, which is total domination and rules that suit you without consideration for others. Also, tool raking is small attacks of 32 soldiers on an enemies defences to use his tools....I didn't ask you to attack me, so I will use what tactics I can to inflict some damage on my attacker.

• Here below, proof of the Alchemists' "Fair" rules of attacking for ALL the players on the AUS server to see:
    http://prntscr.com/axtq2b
    http://prntscr.com/axtr3u
    http://prntscr.com/axtqwn
    http://prntscr.com/axtraf
    http://prntscr.com/axtrgz
    http://prntscr.com/axtroz
    http://prntscr.com/axts3v (all attacks on a burning castle)
    http://prntscr.com/axtsf2

Sorry, we didn't keep a record of ALL the similar attacks and other dirty tactics they used like Perryl so conveniently did... But you are more than welcome to ask Invictus and Immortals players anytime as well as the visitors from Overlords at Invictus who witnessed them.

PS: any leader who would accept the "terms" for "peace" (or their version of peace) offered to me by Perryl, should be ashamed of themselves.
  • Wow I sent 1 tool rake attack and 2 other attacks with at least 100 troops. but before those attacks I was hit all night by those with 6 waves, and the players hit my burning castles. had you checked the travel outlook you would have seen i sent my first ever attack on your alliance from an outpost that was not burning, not even 1 flame was there and that was only after i had been constantly hit. only reason i can get my castles flame free again is time skips. not once have i bought troops. I am not a ruby player only reason i have rubies at all is from my constant looting of RBC"S and my participation in the events,

I struggle to build armies with over 2k troops as like I said I don't buy rubies. Like clearly your members do.
    edited 28.04.2016
    Peryl, I am defending the best way I can as a lower level 70, not a ruby player, and not many points in my Hall of Legends. Unlike your teams 5 and 6 wave attacks, mainly on lower level 70's. I, and my team mates, have been subject to mass attacks on single players, attacks on burning castles, everything in breach of what the "player rules" on the Australian server are. Yes, we have done likewise, but only after you have done it to us. You speak on following the GGE rules..fine for ruby whales, that's what they want, spend your money on GGE, but most on this server believe in a fair go for all, and the "player" rules that you so dislike are in place to allow players to continue to build, and rebuild after attacks. Your methods in war have already caused quite a few players to quit the game. No doubt many more will follow. Im sure that in time, the Australian server will see past your flowery words, and see what you wish to impose, which is total domination and rules that suit you without consideration for others. Also, tool raking is small attacks of 32 soldiers on an enemies defences to use his tools....I didn't ask you to attack me, so I will use what tactics I can to inflict some damage on my attacker.
    You guys threw the rules out the window, we're just following suit.

Also, why are you crying about being burned at castles you're attacking from? Pretty sure these "rules" claim that fire protection is void if you attack from said castle, which you do, with toolburning attacks.

We're not entirely a team of 5 and 6 wavers. Even if we were, so what? Do you know how much res that costs? We use a strategy called "power-building". So we help the player closest to 5th wave to achieve that because we know how much it benefits our alliance. Not my fault that we're highly skilled individuals and you're not. Nor is it my fault, or problem, that you do not buy rubies.

Get a job.

Again, the player rules that I dislike I still follow. My problem is with the people imposing those rules on us and then not following them.

It doesn't have to be specifically 32 troops. If it did I could send 33 troops and burn out all of your tools way faster than you could replace them. Macemen + level 10 vip + unlimited rubies = thousands of attacks.

This isn't about ruby whales or not, not for us, this is about you following the rules you impose on others, and staying the F out of our business. As long as you're incapable of doing so you will burn, and if that makes you quit the game, so be it, maybe the game is too hard for you then.

Edit: I should add, you don't have to quit the game. You could just leave the alliance, or tell your alliance you would rather accept peace than continue with a war that we've tried to end with acceptable terms.
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    edited 28.04.2016

Here below, proof of the Alchemists' "Fair" rules of attacking for ALL the players on the AUS server to see:
    http://prntscr.com/axtq2b
    http://prntscr.com/axtr3u
    http://prntscr.com/axtqwn
    http://prntscr.com/axtraf
    http://prntscr.com/axtrgz
    http://prntscr.com/axtroz
    http://prntscr.com/axts3v (all attacks on a burning castle)
    http://prntscr.com/axtsf2

Sorry, we didn't keep a record of ALL the similar attacks and other dirty tactics they used like Perryl so conveniently did... But you are more than welcome to ask Invictus and Immortals players anytime as well as the visitors from Overlords at Invictus who witnessed them.

PS: any leader who would accept the "terms" for "peace" (or their version of peace) offered to me by Perryl, should be ashamed of themselves.
    Actually it was Lesky who offered you those terms, but, could you clarify exactly which term you have a problem with and why? Please, and thank you.

We'd like for the entire server to see this as transparently as possible. So, all negotiations for peace can be had here.

Edit: I actually didn't save any attacks. Not a single one. Just looked in recent attacks and found that, because that's all Swan does. I've seen at least a dozen dirty attacks from that particular person. Lesky has saved many though, I suspect you've convinced him he has to sort through them and show you the dozens of times you guys broke your own rules.

No problem though, really, none at all.

Second edit: After viewing all of those screenshots I see they are all on the same castle. This particular player bought many horrors and is hiding them. Not building defense, and preparing to launch said horrors at us. To prevent this we are starving him. This is an acceptable tactic in war.
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    Wow I sent 1 tool rake attack and 2 other attacks with at least 100 troops. but before those attacks I was hit all night by those with 6 waves, and the players hit my burning castles. had you checked the travel outlook you would have seen i sent my first ever attack on your alliance from an outpost that was not burning, not even 1 flame was there and that was only after i had been constantly hit. only reason i can get my castles flame free again is time skips. not once have i bought troops. I am not a ruby player only reason i have rubies at all is from my constant looting of RBC"S and my participation in the events,

I struggle to build armies with over 2k troops as like I said I don't buy rubies. Like clearly your members do.
    If you struggle to build armies with over 2k troops then you should find a different alliance that is supportive enough to their members to teach them how to play the game. We have many res players that do not have this issue.

We only have a few 6 wave hitters, most of which haven't ran a single hit this war, and none of which have done a big buy on troops, yet.

I don't think you guys realize how little we have tried in this war.
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Hi Every1,
    The whole reason why this WAR started with Alchemists commenced is stupid and silly.
    Alchemists declared WAR on INVITES (they have denied this however chronicle states that they did)and only over some messages they have admitted that they did.  
    1st problem Alchemists lie about their declaration of WAR.
    Their reason in this WAR, due some INVICTUS members joining RA (an affiliate) to help with battles against LAWLESS.

NOW can every1 see how ridiculous this WAR on INVICTUS is.

Alchemists peace negotiations include the will/want or need to periodically attack and farm some INVICTUS players, since when does PEACE involve any harm or regular abuse of active or any members of an alliance. 
    2nd problem Alchemists do not understand the word or definition of PEACE
    When discussing wiv Perryl a mass attack on me from BenJames and bobbingo (who btw both worked with me in a previous alliance, that shows their (lack of) loyalty/honor and respect) he also stated that my alliance did not want to discuss peace, we started the peace talks first their general artyrob can confirm this. Another lie from Alchemists.

PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • __________________________________________________
    Summary copy of the Peace talks sent to my from Perryl
    Our terms, at this exact point in time, would be... you stay out of our business and we stay out of yours. You follow your rules, we will follow ours. And a few of your players take a hit, doesn't necessarily have to be from a 6 waver, but it has to be done. You can arrange the time.

Her counteroffer is this:
    ask for peace now to IMs Inv and Royal
    if not, your alliance will burn and they can blame you for it

We will not be told to give peace to another alliance by Invictus. In fact, I would rather give RA and Immortals both peace and burn Invictus until all of their members move to different alliances. 

Please, if you have any thoughts, feedback, or ideas. Let me know. If you disagree, let me know. 

We have attempted to resolve this, but we will not be dictated to! Her dounteroffer is actually breaching our terms, before they're even set.

PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • __________________________________________________
    Alchemists the definition of PEACE is
    1. freedom from disturbance; tranquillity.
    2.a state or period in which there is no war or a war has ended.
    Considering Alchemists declared WAR on INVICTUS due to supporting an affilate alliance RA, we consider peace to all 3 affiliates the best solution, however we are not talking for those other alliances.

INVICTUS do not want or need this silly stupid WAR it is a waste of time, resources, coins and rubies.

Alchemists need to come to their senses about what PEACE actually means and discuss more accurate and appropriate terms.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Lesky (AU1)Lesky (AU1) AU1 Posts: 105
    Hi Every1,
    The whole reason why this WAR started with Alchemists commenced is stupid and silly.
    Alchemists declared WAR on INVITES (they have denied this however chronicle states that they did)and only over some messages they have admitted that they did.  
    Their reason in this WAR, due some INVICTUS members joining RA (an affiliate) to help with battles against LAWLESS.

Alchemists peace negotiations include the will/want or need to periodically attack and farm some INVICTUS players, since when does PEACE involve any harm or regular abuse of active or any members of an alliance. 
    When discussing wiv Perryl a mass attack on me from BenJames and bobbingo (who btw both worked with me in a previous alliance, that shows their (lack of) loyalty/honor and respect) he also stated that my alliance did not want to discuss peace, we started the peace talks first their general artyrob can confirm this. Another lie from Alchemists.

Arty organised a cease fire. i ended this cease fire by messaging meehere, one of your deputies.
    edited 28.04.2016
    Hi Every1,

We declared war on hypocrisy. Follow your own rules.

There has never been a term that includes any farming of players. We asked for hits that you could schedule on your own time. Obviously we want you to defend.

Peace did not, at any time, include regular abuse. This is an outright lie.

Lalana has refused to respond to messages at times.

These are the terms she offered.
    http://prnt.sc/aw619c

This is proof of lalana refusing to negotiate. She still won't even specify what is wrong with our terms. Only what is wrong with the terms she has made up.
    http://prnt.sc/awlyya

I may not have saved any of these, but Firefox did. I always screenshot important messages for my team.

Keep digging. 

Edit: Corrected typo.
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    We have asked these terms:
    Our terms, at this exact point in time, would be... you stay out of our business and we stay out of yours. You follow your rules, we will follow ours. And a few of your players take a hit, doesn't necessarily have to be from a 6 waver, but it has to be done. You can arrange the time.

Her counteroffer is this:
    ask for peace now to IMs Inv and Royal
    if not, your alliance will burn and they can blame you for it

We will not be told to give peace to another alliance by Invictus. In fact, I would rather give RA and Immortals both peace and burn Invictus until all of their members move to different alliances. 

Please, if you have any thoughts, feedback, or ideas. Let me know. If you disagree, let me know. 

We have attempted to resolve this, but we will not be dictated to! Her dounteroffer is actually breaching our terms, before they're even set.

That's not a summary. That's a copy of a MM I sent to the alliance and also sent copies of to several people in your little coalition.
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • artyrob (AU1)artyrob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    also you messaged me, to say lalana had not been contacted.. lesky had only just come online after the server being down and people were not able to log in.. i said to you, if lalana is on, could she message lesky.. which she didnt..
    instead chose to say i had not followed proper process.,, lalana please remember your member chose to message me. and im the one not following proper process ?

my god your an alliance, you people can talk to each other. instead of hiding behind "proper process"
  • Just because I don't purchase rubies does NOT  mean I am unemployed. It just means I don't want to waste my hard earned money on this game when i could be using to buy much needed things for my usage on my various hobbies. 

I struggle with getting 2k troops because I use my coins on the technicus. to work on my commanders and castilians.
    which my Alliance leaders and fellow members encourage us all to do to be better players. they have taught me how to attack properly. I just don't feel like doing it on you pack of bullies. Why should I make the effort to build a large army to attack your members who don't care about following rules of engagement at all. we had a 'ceasefire' and yet still benjames, nathon101 and a few others continue to attack myself and my fellow team mates. I am a team player, I contribute more to my alliance by helping to defend, and or send resources even when I myself are in desperate need of them. Because that is the type of person I am.

I used to be friends with Lesky and Rohanadventerer when I was in the first alliance I was in when I started this game. I used to respect your alliance when they were Devil's Alliance. but recent events that have occurred in this ridiculous war have made me realise that it was a waste of my time to even remotely respect the friendship considering your alliance couldn't give a toss about previous and or current friendships.

and for your information a tool rake is an attack using the minimum amount off troops in order to rid you of tools. I two could do those sort of attacks all day. But why bother? It would be a complete waste of my time and coins. And quite frankly your alliance is not worth my efforts.
    Considering Alchemists declared WAR on INVICTUS due to supporting an affilate alliance RA, we consider peace to all 3 affiliates the best solution, however we are not talking for those other alliances.

INVICTUS do not want or need this silly stupid WAR it is a waste of time, resources, coins and rubies.

Alchemists need to come to their senses about what PEACE actually means and discuss more accurate and appropriate terms.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    To achieve peace an agreement must be struck. We have offered terms, they have been refused with a counteroffer we have refused. We have asked what is wrong with our terms, and have yet to be told. Yet you accuse us of stalling peace talks. We are open to negotiation about our terms.

You guys are not. I specifically asked lalana about negotiating terms. Either she is illiterate, stupid, or just so stubborn that she will only issue one set of terms.

If your side is not willing to compromise or even to tell us what we need to do to compromise aside from the single offer you have given that we have refused, and our side has attempted to compromise.

Who's stalling the peace talks?

Seems to me your alliance is unaware of what is really going on, and is only getting the version that lalana is making up.
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file