We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Game down (Spilgames server)

At this moment the Spilgames server is down for more than 2,5 hours. We receive the message that their would be maintenance

For me this is not normal to have the game down for such a long time

I have exactly 45 minutes before around 15k of soldiers will be lost because of this

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
Finally back where I belong in Legion

Comments

• spilgames server still down, this in combination with last sunday makes it atractive to play :-((
    ridderarry @ nl 1 / kuzka77 @ spilgames int_1 server (Sword int)
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    I just read the reactions at spel.nl. Game is down since 10:30.
    Tomorrow is Kingsday in Holland, so Spilgames will not work, also not to solve the problems they make by themselves.
    Last 2 times I had to wait 3 weeks before I received what I lost ( and not received) and I am not going to accept another 3 weeks. Enough is enough. The game is no longer worth it to spend rubies for!!
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    16:05 game is working again, a lot of members in my alliance lost thousands of soldiers
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
  • 7k quality soldiers lost, not starved just disappeared. I'm on the spilgames server.
  • on usa 1 it happend i lost so many troups its not funny 
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord

We follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!
    NNAs RiseOfTheFallen 
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,RadicalWolves,R UNITED KINGS,Army of Many
    I did hear from other players also that a lot of soldiers dissapeared and not because of the food.
    only thing you can do is to write to spilgames support ([email protected] or http://support.spilgames.com/hc/en-us)

I was just on time, had between 1 and 5 minutes left in all my castles and for not losing 15k soldiers I had to buy food with rubies. In my opinion Spilgames should also compensate these costs.

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
Sign In to comment.