Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

If you know Jesus Christ is in your heart please put your name

2»

Comments

• I'm a big fan of baby jebus and the seven snotty orphans .
    Anyone who invented flip flops and easter eggs , gets my number one vote ..

Rock On Jebus
    meepmeep @ en 1
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    I'm a big fan of baby jebus and the seven snotty orphans .
    Anyone who invented flip flops and easter eggs , gets my number one vote ..

Rock On Jebus

I prefer the "Christmas Jesus" best ..... despite the cost to "pagans" like the ones I AM "descended" from ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Please close this thread. This isn't the place to discuss religion.
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

edited 24.04.2016
    Please close this thread. This isn't the place to discuss religion.

ok you first ..... oh wait ... you lack "authority" since there are "bars" around you ,,, FYI ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• yes i agree with Cormyra all the way and c  we are going to take the op back soon just getting our alliaes ready and seeing who will help us help you
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord

We follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!
    NNAs RiseOfTheFallen 
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,RadicalWolves,R UNITED KINGS,Army of Many
    yes i agree with Cormyra all the way and c  we are going to take the op back soon just getting our alliaes ready and seeing who will help us help you

thank you so much for all your help in this "delicate" matter ..

• welcome
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord

We follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!
    NNAs RiseOfTheFallen 
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,RadicalWolves,R UNITED KINGS,Army of Many
  • Religion has no place inside this game. Just close the thread.

Please reduce the size of your signature.

Sir Wodan

• Hey it got opened agane
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,R UNITED KINGS,TheRed Warriorshttps

• close this thread !!
    makale @ au 1
  • @Wicked 
    @CM Arcanine 

Can one of you re-close this thread?

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Close this
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    nooo dont close it yet...got RE GCSE tomorrow... maybe this thread can help me:PPPP

At the moment all i have is this:

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • WiteLighting (GB1)WiteLighting (GB1) Posts: 466
    edited 15.05.2016
    I still laugh at the fact that someone though it would be good idea to make a thread about Jesus.....

Please reduce the size of your signature.

Sir Wodan

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 673
    Jesus christ close this thread
  • nooo dont close it yet...got RE GCSE tomorrow... maybe this thread can help me:PPPP

At the moment all i have is this:

Hahaha same, good luck :)
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    you too mate;))

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file