We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Game Sick because of plenty events

On our server I see more and more players who leave the game because of all the events (with many soldiers as gift) and many many bugs
When we started in 2011 with the game, it was not a problem when you were working during the day. The game was relaxed and we all respected eachother.
Now 5 years later, the game changed a lot. No more respect for other players because now ruby players control the game. And also a lot of problems with food because of all the soldiers we receive during events.

Is this what GGS want, bombing us with so many events, soldiers and bugs that we finally all quit with the game?

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
Finally back where I belong in Legion

Comments

• Yesh.
    pretty much/
    Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
  • If you don't like the events, don't take part. The events are the best part of the game for me, they give even non-ruby buyers a chance to get lots of troops you would normally only see ruby buyers with. Level 70 ruby buyers dominate, but with the lower levels everyone as a chance, so you're wrong there. And the troops you win...If you can't manage them. try to send some other troops away for when the new troops come and make sure you fill up your storages as much as possible. For lower levels in big alliances...Don't even bother lol.

Please reduce the size of your signature.

Sir Wodan

• Mario999 (GB1)Mario999 (GB1) Posts: 142GB1
    If you don't like the events, don't take part. The events are the best part of the game for me, they give even non-ruby buyers a chance to get lots of troops you would normally only see ruby buyers with. Level 70 ruby buyers dominate, but with the lower levels everyone as a chance, so you're wrong there. And the troops you win...If you can't manage them. try to send some other troops away for when the new troops come and make sure you fill up your storages as much as possible. For lower levels in big alliances...Don't even bother lol.
    Hes right, the men are a plus and like this event now I have run out of mantles and am on a rubie boycott so just taking a rest and bulding res mantles, don't have to do them all, if you have to many troops put some res flags on them and hit someone for glory, win or lose you solve your food issue .

• Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    When you have 24/7 time to play the game than it is no problem all these events.
    I know that there are enough addicts in this game

The point is that even when you DO NOT join the events YOU STILL WIN a lot of food eating demons from the alliance rewards.

When I come home from work (leaving home at 06:15 am, back home at 16:30)  I have to go online to attack for food.
     I am online until 0:00 because while I have to wake up at 05:00 am.
    I sleep 5 hours a night instead of taking my rest to recover from the 6 chemotherapies and 16x radiotherapy I had.

I know that also healthy people have problems with so many events at the same time and in the last months I see a lot of (ruby)  players leaving the game.

If this will continue than I know that more players will leave the game, the game cost to much time.

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
  • use those food eating demons to hit anyone you like, don't put on any tools with it, if your target defended it, you are safe from food crisis, if not, your target has to revise on his defence strategy and you get to loot plenty of food. Continue and soon some players will send some troops to your castle, ease your food crisis even more.
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

• Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    when I am not online during the day I am not able to attack with these food eating demons.
    So easy talking from you, to hit anyone you like.

we also have some alliance rules, because we have to defend 39 kingtowers, 1 capitol and several metro's.

We also know that our biggest enemy is trying to make agreements with other alliances to go after us for a total destroy.
    when I attack anyone I want than I do not think in profit from the alliance but only think about myself.

But maybe in the UK it is normal to think about your own benefits and not in benefit from the other 64 alliance members.

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
  • I don't see it's any wrong to attack castles on a war game, accept it or change a game to play, and the defender will be really happy if you send an attack without tools, as it's really easy to defend.

if you want to complain of the free troops, change an alliance.
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

Sign In to comment.