Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Players Vs. Players

Comments

• StrongEric4 (US1)StrongEric4 (US1) Posts: 295
    edited 08.08.2016
    Coolking4716, this isn't a bias opinion, look at the MP, it is obvious, lol.

jkkdragon vs Negan

This is like the third time I have to explain this, MP doesn't represent anything. It doesn't define skill.

MP does not equal skill nor does it equal actual strength.

At it's core your statement has a thread of merit running through it. For instance, a very knowledgeable player may have low might points due to inactivity. Another common example may be a strong player running a lower might point tally because he/she is tied down in a prolonged war situation in which they are tool burning and working on hitting multiple low level accounts etc...of course this normally a short term situation.

That said, the game is set up so if analyzed correctly might points do figure into a players strength on the whole. Players with well rounded built up accounts as it relates to infrustrutcher (buildings) armor (red/sets) Troop count (ruby troops) on the whole are much stronger and better positioned then players with less points.

Of course as most of us know with the recent changes activity in events and or driving glory with PVP hits can and does drive these numbers way up.

If a moderately strong player is sitting with a lower MP figure it is likely due to inactivity. Like I said it can be other things but to be honest and I am pretty sure I have it correct.

The avg player who is active is also driving MP in events to sustain and float the operation with the free bobbles that are awarded......Beri is a gold mine for coin and prizes and is low risk as nobody hits there. The FL's also can be a nice pay off troop/tool wise and most decent players clear the prize line...so naturally the player see's an MP bump or maintains what they have.

Lastly MP points on the whole with a few exceptions directly relate to activity.    

The statement that "MP doesn't represent anything" is very telling as it relates to your overall understanding of the game on the whole.

If "MP doesn't represent anything" why is it most of the top 20 alliances will not even give you a look w/o 300K ??

Aren't you going to laugh at my nose, too?

• Diaper Boy (US1)Diaper Boy (US1) Posts: 581
    edited 08.08.2016

jkkdragon vs Negan

This is like the third time I have to explain this, MP doesn't represent anything. It doesn't define skill.

At it's core your statement has a thread of merit running through it. For instance, a very knowledgeable player may have low might points due to inactivity. Another common example may be a strong player running a lower might point tally because he/she is tied down in a prolonged war situation in which they are tool burning and working on hitting multiple low level accounts etc...of course this normally a short term situation.

That said, the game is set up so if analyzed correctly might points do figure into a players strength on the whole. Players with well rounded built up accounts as it relates to infrustrutcher (buildings) armor (red/sets) Troop count (ruby troops) on the whole are much stronger and better positioned then players with less points.

Of course as most of know with the recent changes activity in events and or driving glory with PVP hits can and does drive these numbers way up.

If a moderately strong player is sitting with a lower MP figure it is likely due to inactivity. Like I said it can be other things but to be honest and I am pretty sure I have it correct, the avg player who is active is also driving MP in events to sustain and float the operation with the free bobbles that are awarded...this naturally drives MP in many cases....Beri is a gold mine for coin and prizes and is low risk as nobody hits there. The FL's also can be a nice pay off troop/tool wise and most decent players clear the prize line...so the they naturally. Lastly MP points on the whole with a few exceptions directly relate to activity.    

The statement that "MP doesn't represent anything" is very telling as it relates to your overall understanding of the game on the whole. If "MP doesn't represent anything" why is most of the top 20 alliances will not even give you a look w/o 300K ??

That is because it doesn't, Sure they can represent troops, equipment and all that, but like I said earlier, MP can easily be "manipulated" by increasing titles and buying cheap equipment just to make yourself look stronger.

"The statement that "MP doesn't represent anything" is very telling as it relates to your overall understanding of the game on the whole"

My whole understanding of the game is just fine, Thank you.

Diaper Boy @USA

(╯°□°)╯Lets Partai! (╯°□°)╯  
    Proud member of SF OUTLAWS

• Coolking4716, this isn't a bias opinion, look at the MP, it is obvious, lol.

jkkdragon vs Negan

Of course as most of know with the recent changes activity in events and or driving glory with PVP hits can and does drive these numbers way up.

If a moderately strong player is sitting with a lower MP figure it is likely due to inactivity. Like I said it can be other things but to be honest and I am pretty sure I have it correct, the avg player who is active is also driving MP in events to sustain and float the operation with the free bobbles that are awarded...this naturally drives MP in many cases....Beri is a gold mine for coin and prizes and is low risk as nobody hits there. The FL's also can be a nice pay off troop/tool wise and most decent players clear the prize line...so the they naturally. Lastly MP points on the whole with a few exceptions directly relate to activity.    

The statement that "MP doesn't represent anything" is very telling as it relates to your overall understanding of the game on the whole. If "MP doesn't represent anything" why is most of the top 20 alliances will not even give you a look w/o 300K ??

That is because it doesn't, Sure they can represent troops, equipment and all that, but like I said earlier, MP can easily be "manipulated" by increasing titles and buying cheap equipment just to make yourself look stronger.

"Sure they can represent troops, equipment and all that"

You can not manipulate yourself up into the 350/450 k and above range for more than a day via a massive troop purchase.......UNLESS the account is built up.

It takes lots of work (time in game playing it) and a decent account to maintain the high level titles.

http://prntscr.com/c2w3dk

Hits like that only come to you when you have a strong commander (in this case an FL set) and your legendary hall where it needs to be

You have no idea what you are talking about OR you are trolling

edited 08.08.2016

jkkdragon vs Negan

"Sure they can represent troops, equipment and all that"

You can not manipulate yourself up into the 350/450 k and above range for more than a day via a massive troop purchase.......UNLESS the account is built up.

It takes lots of work (time in game playing it) and a decent account to maintain the high level titles.

http://prntscr.com/c2w3dk

Hits like that only come to you when you have a strong commander (in this case an FL set) and your legendary hall where it needs to be

You have no idea what you are talking about OR you are trolling

No I actually do have an idea of what I'm talking about, I'm talking about MP and how it doesn't matter. You come here and tell me how titles are strength, when I'm level 70, I can easily collect horsetail banners and boost my titles.

BOOM I'm supposedly powerful, Titles do provide small bonuses and such, but they don't equal strength.
    Diaper Boy @USA

edited 08.08.2016

Lets try it again

I did not post the hit to "show off" or say "BOOM"

The hit was made with arguably the most powerful commander that can awarded in this game....thus "power" in the account. The hit was made with a five wave attack....thus the legendary hall is built up again "power" in the account. Most lvl 70's can not field a commander to pull those numbers down on a hit and does not matter how many horsetails you have. All that power can easily be applied and brought to bare in a PVP situation. Most players in the top 20 alliances in the server are in the same position.....they have the tools and naturally because they use them they have MP's 

You can justify your position anyway you want. When you become a 70 you will not see hits like that unless you have worked your but off to build up your account or spent $1000's of dollars. MP often points to how strong the account is and how active (and in many cases experienced) the player is period  

• Sir Wins Alot (US1)Sir Wins Alot (US1) Posts: 2,348
    edited 08.08.2016

jkkdragon vs Negan
    Yeah.. could in game,  but in person ?  All the MP in the world wouldn't help ya John... lol B)My 1985 Aspencade photo IMG_20160729_111959716_zpsdmnjmcefjpg
    6 foot 1  and 280 pounds  :)
    Sir Wins Alot

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Lets try it again

The hit was made with arguably the most powerful commander that can awarded in this game....thus "power" in the account. The hit was made with a five wave attack....thus the legendary hall is built up again "power" in the account. Most lvl 70's can not field a commander to pull those numbers down on a hit and does not matter how many horsetails you have. All that power can easily be applied and brought to bare in a PVP situation. Most players in the top 20 alliances in the server are in the same position.....they have the tools and naturally because they use them they have MP's 

You can justify your position anyway you want. When you become a 70 you will not see hits like that unless you have worked your but off to build up your account or spent $1000's of dollars. MP often points to how strong the account is and how active (and in many cases experienced) the player is period  

A player can do a "fake" glory hit, Does this mean he has a strong commander, nope. Yet he still has titles that boost MP.

If you think doing a fake glory hit is the equivalent to strength, well yea.. lol
    Diaper Boy @USA

• Lets try it again

A player can do a "fake" glory hit, Does this mean he has a strong commander, nope. Yet he still has titles that boost MP.

If you think doing a fake glory hit is the equivalent to strength, well yea.. lol

I know you want to win this argument, the problem is you do not have a grasp on the subject matter.

Who said anything about glory boosting ? For every lame azz Glory boost hit done in the server there are hundreds if not thousands of lagitament FL and PVP hits yielding very large glory. These hits are not possible with some junk commander and a lvl 25 legendary hall. Additionally as you might learn someday, it is not all that hard to maintain the Glory titles if you PLAY the game.

Same type of situation goes for Beri, a place where it is even harder to "buy" the title that leads to MP. Sure there are a very few people who buy a $1000 worth of carts.....But many of the players who hold high end titles there work for them with a commander that is rigged to run well in the event using tools made by them and or bought with coins from a strong looting presence. Again a strong account active account.    

Again you never addressed the question I posed.....if "MP doesn't represent anything" how is it that most of the best most desirable seats in the top alliances in the server require a player to have a minimum of 300Kish power points ?

MP often points to how strong the account is and how active (and in many cases experienced) the player is period  

edited 08.08.2016

Lets try it again

I know you want to win this argument, the problem is you do not have a grasp on the subject matter.

Who said anything about glory boosting ? For every lame azz Glory boost hit done in the server there are hundreds if not thousands of lagitament FL and PVP hits yielding very large glory. These hits are not possible with some junk commander and a lvl 25 legendary hall. Additionally as you might learn someday, it is not all that hard to maintain the Glory titles if you PLAY the game.

Same type of situation goes for Beri, a place where it is even harder to "buy" the title that leads to MP. Sure there are a very few people who buy a $1000 worth of carts.....But many of the players who hold high end titles there work for them with a commander that is rigged to run well in the event using tools made by them and or bought with coins from a strong looting presence. Again a strong account active account.    

Again you never addressed the question I posed.....if "MP doesn't represent anything" how is it that most of the best most desirable seats in the top alliances in the server require a player to have a minimum of 300Kish power points ?

MP often points to how strong the account is and how active (and in many cases experienced) the player is period  

Lol, I'm not trying to win anything, Glory boosting has a lot to do with it actually, The player won't even need that strong of a commander simply because it is "planned", He just takes the equipment off the cast and there, he has titles which give a lot of MP. 

Since titles have a lot to do with MP, then so does glory boosting.

Diaper Boy @USA

edited 08.08.2016

How is it that glory boosting has "a lot to do with it actually" ???

Are you making an insinuation that the majority of players with high MP are boosting ?

• How is it that glory boosting has "a lot to do with it actually" ???

Are you making an insinuation that the majority of players with high MP are boosting ?

Never said that, Don't twist my words around.

I'm trying to prove that a player can easily manipulate MP by glory boosting, never said all players did this.
    Diaper Boy @USA

I'm trying to prove that a player can easily manipulate MP by glory boosting, never said all players did this.

Sure why would anyone want to twist around the words that make his point

Based on your statement "MP doesn't represent anything" as in it is not important at all when assessing a players actual skill or in game strength you are seemingly using a very narrowly used lame tactic to make your point and imply that people do it all the time. 

Thus it is so common that when one looks at the MP they are not getting a truly accurate picture of the players skill level or strength because according to your theory people are consistently manipulating MP so in your mind "MP doesn't represent anything" ??

Sure why would anyone want to twist around the words that make his point

Based on your statement "MP doesn't represent anything" as in it is not important at all when assessing a players actual skill or in game strength you are seemingly using a very narrowly used lame tactic to make your point and imply that people do it all the time. 

Thus it is so common that when one looks at the MP they are not getting a truly accurate picture of the players skill level or strength because according to your theory people are consistently manipulating MP so in your mind "MP doesn't represent anything" ??

No, I was trying to prove that any player can "manipulate" MP, Which I did(glory boosting). I never said all players did this.
    Diaper Boy @USA

edited 08.08.2016

No, I was trying to prove that any player can "manipulate" MP, Which I did(glory boosting). I never said all players did this.

The origin of the discussion here revolves around your statements: "MP doesn't represent anything" and further that "MP does not equal skill nor does it equal actual strength"

You seem to have hung your hat on glory boosting as an ends to that means. Of course that is ridiculous because 95% of the players in the server do not drive glory, thus the title and to that end the MP points by glory boosting.

So "proving" that MP can be manipulated by a few lame ass lazy players out of tens of thousands is meaningless when we are discussing the merits of accessing a players ability, skills and strength using MP points. 

Like I said a player can not consistently maintain considerable MP unless the account is built up enough to support the effort. This in turn is a fair gauge of how "strong" and "experienced" the player is in most every instance. Thus your statements are total BS 

That is a fact of life here and people who believe otherwise are ill-informed and normally stuck in the rut of what they hear other people tell them instead of by actually doing it themselves.

Of course debating this with a lvl 25 is a sport that even for me grows tiresome. I am sure we will here how you have vast experience and this is little account you have is not your first and all that stuff. Rock on and keep drinking the cool aid I am sure your ability to learn here will serve you well....said nobody ever.

•  

The origin of the discussion here revolves around your statements: "MP doesn't represent anything" and further that "MP does not equal skill nor does it equal actual strength"

You seem to have hung your hat on glory boosting as an ends to that means. Of course that is ridiculous because 95% of the players in the server do not drive glory, thus the title and to that end the MP points by glory boosting.

So "proving" that MP can be manipulated by a few lame ass lazy players out of tens of thousands is meaningless when we are discussing the merits of accessing a players ability, skills and strength using MP points. 

Like I said a player can not consistently maintain considerable MP unless the account is built up enough to support the effort. This in turn is a fair gauge of how "strong" and "experienced" the player is in most every instance. Thus your statements are total BS 

That is a fact of life here and people who believe otherwise are ill-informed and normally stuck in the rut of what they hear other people tell them instead of by actually doing it themselves.

Of course debating this with a lvl 25 is a sport that even for me grows tiresome for me. I am sure we will here how you have vast experience and this is little account you have is not your first and all that stuff. Rock on and keep drinking the cool aid I am sure your ability to learn here will serve you well....said nobody ever.

I still stand by my statements, It was nice to have a debate with you.
    Diaper Boy @USA

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    Coolking vs Temprance
  • Sir Wins Alot (US1)Sir Wins Alot (US1) Posts: 2,348
    edited 08.08.2016
    Coolking vs Temprance
    Temprance  ( nothing personal  Coolking :)  )

Demoic Fusion verses  Cobalt_Fusion

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Coolking vs Temprance

YO!!!! Much offense taken, I was a much better mod than temp.

Cobalt_Fusion

Graycat vs Cormyria

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Coolking vs Temprance

YO!!!! Much offense taken, I was a much better mod than temp.

Cobalt_Fusion

Graycat vs Cormyria
    Graycat.

Me vs. Me
    Diaper Boy @USA

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990

Me vs. Me
    Me

Dragon Rider72 vs TannerM.
Sign In to comment.