Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Players Vs. Players

Comments

• The Nurse, 

PizzaWarrior5 Vs Molson Beer
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • Beer and Pizza?  Hmmm.. this should be interesting.... :p

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 222
    I don't know.

Me vs Teddy ben, asia or us.

Diplomat for Drunken Fist.

I know I'm a noob, no need to tell me again.

• 5555s and US

Morentz vs Jimmy Brewer
  • Morentz

Me vs The Carnifex

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • The Carnifex

ULTIMO 1 vs. Cobalt
    Diaper Boy @USA

(╯°□°)╯Lets Partai! (╯°□°)╯  
    Proud member of SF OUTLAWS

• The Carnifex

ULTIMO 1 vs. Cobalt
    Cobalt (when he is actually active)

Diaper  Boy vs Negan

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • The Carnifex

ULTIMO 1 vs. Cobalt

Diaper  Boy vs Negan
    Me lol.

Coolking vs. Sadness
    Diaper Boy @USA

• The Carnifex

ULTIMO 1 vs. Cobalt

Diaper  Boy vs Negan
    Me lol.

Coolking vs. Sadness

Depends on the day, if it's during FLs, sadness ez, if it's any other time of the week, me most likely (unless I am still rebuilding from FLs)

Sadness vs Temprance

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Temprance, Closes Sadness's account

Teddy ben Vs Sadness
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • Sadness, because he taught teddy some of what he knows

Teddy Ben vs Mycrotia

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Teddy Ben?
  • @Wicked vs Negan

PROUD MEMBER OF CORDA ICENI ON UK1

I was supposed to get into Dope Legion but Twaisty wouldn't get back to me.

Always Top 50+ (whatever the special reward places are) in events.

yeah im level 25 but whatever at least i have friends *cough*

• Wicked, b/c she's awesome, lol

Wicked vs Temprance

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Sir Wins Alot (US1)Sir Wins Alot (US1) Posts: 2,348
    edited 06.08.2016
     Teddy Ben is M.I.A.  :(

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Coolking vs Sir Wins Alot
  • Coolking4716, this isn't a bias opinion, look at the MP, it is obvious, lol.

jkkdragon vs Negan

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

jkkdragon vs Negan

This is like the third time I have to explain this, MP doesn't represent anything. It doesn't define skill.

MP does not equal skill nor does it equal actual strength.
    Diaper Boy @USA

jkkdragon vs Negan

This is like the third time I have to explain this, MP doesn't represent anything. It doesn't define skill.

But it does give you somewhat of an idea of the skill level of the player, I would win without question, lol.

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

jkkdragon vs Negan

But it does give you somewhat of an idea of the skill level of the player, I would win without question, lol.

-John

Not really, Titles boost MP, I highly doubt titles provide anything important, except for the little bonuses they give. Also some player buy the cheapest piece of unique equipment to boost their MP.
    Diaper Boy @USA

Sign In to comment.