Tool return after an attack

An Idea would be to return all unused tools from an attack, as we now have hospitals meaning some troops will return home after an attack even when defeated there is no reason why these troops could not bring unused tools home.

This would encourage players to send more attacks PvP as so many tools will not be wasted.

This Idea would NOT involve GGE making a new building for tool repair.....as that would be a waste of time as all ruby tools would be deleted due to high cost of rubys

thoughts plz

Comments

• Unused tools do return. apart from tonnelons and spiked shields...
    So when I send an attack full of them, and then he moves all his troops out, it does not make me very happy, so yes good idea.

Athough them tools are pretty special. and I got plenty of honor from him anyway.
    Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) Posts: 836GB1
    Unused tools do return. apart from tonnelons and spiked shields...
    So when I send an attack full of them, and then he moves all his troops out, it does not make me very happy, so yes good idea.

Athough them tools are pretty special. and I got plenty of honor from him anyway.

Only return on open gate/win.....get smashed by 20k+ support all those tools unused on undefended flanks/middle fall into the big hole full of ruby tools.....as troops come back to hospital no reason for them not to bring tools back
  • Unused tools do return. apart from tonnelons and spiked shields...

Only return on open gate/win.....get smashed by 20k+ support all those tools unused on undefended flanks/middle fall into the big hole full of ruby tools.....as troops come back to hospital no reason for them not to bring tools back
    I suppose becuase woonded troops cant carry metal shield walls and towers?
    Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) Posts: 821GB1
    Unused tools do return. apart from tonnelons and spiked shields...

I suppose becuase woonded troops cant carry metal shield walls and towers?
    With GGE logic then could, 1 wolf hound can carry 800 odd seige towers...

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • I like this idea.

KelvinPlayer @ WWW 1
  • i think if armourer tools were to return, they would be cheaper/same price to take back.

KelvinPlayer @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.