We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How to handle with Spilgames support?

On 15 March 2016 at 09:19 I thought I bought 600% Berimond offer on spel.nl from spilgames.

I paid the 49,99 euro but received nothing. I wrote a message to support from Spilgames within 30 minuts with printscreens from the offer and their confirmation of my payment, 1,5 hour later I received the 85.000 rubies but further not the offer what I did pay for.

I wrote a message every day after that and finally on 18 March 2016 there was a message from Spilgames support that they forwarded my request to the developer (and thanks for being patience of course, grrrrrr)

3 messages and 1 week later I still haven't heard from Spilgames and still did not receive the missing:

1. 1200 golden reputation booster
2. 1200 reputation booster
3. 1100 melee demons (the grey one)
4. 1100 distance demons (the black one)
5. 300 beri shields

I am really getting tired of it, because of this problem I was not able to keep my place in top 20 from the Berimond event and I was also not able to have enough points for the hero from the berimond commander.

What do I have to do to receive asap what I have paid for?

Give this case to a consumer program on television? Because this is not the first time that things like this happen and I am also not the only player with problems like this.

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
Finally back where I belong in Legion

Best Answer

Answers

• Support is overrun, you will have to wait for them to fix all the games bugs.
    Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
Sign In to comment.