Hers an idea

GGE you need to shut this game down for 2/3 days and sort all the issues you have with the game.

I'm sure u can Freeze everything as it is so no one loses anything, the game is becoming unplayable as it is. You have pages and pages on the forum of complaints that must tell you something (unless you really don't care).

For once do the right thing for you paying customer's before they all move to candy crush  

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,815GB1
    Thats a great idea.  Shut it down over easter, make your programmers work over easter (for nothing) as a punishment for such abysmal performace.

And get it sorted once and for all.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • okay i think its great coz players wouldn't complain again and again and plz solve my problem
    WERT855 THE PRIME
    INDIA1

Now a General of Illuminati :)
    Last Rubies brought : Somewhere in July or August 2015
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -Mahatma Gandhi
    "One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody." -Mother Teresa
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    GGE you need to shut this game down for 2/3 days and sort all the issues you have with the game.

I'm sure u can Freeze everything as it is so no one loses anything, the game is becoming unplayable as it is. You have pages and pages on the forum of complaints that must tell you something (unless you really don't care).

For once do the right thing for you paying customer's before they all move to candy crush  

I agree, but I think GGS staff members might not be hard-working.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • gemaal (RO1)gemaal (RO1) Posts: 63RO1
    u want gge lose a money
    gemaal @ ro 1
Sign In to comment.