Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Enraged Legion Recruitment Thread (US1)

13»

Comments

• And get the op back
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord

We follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!
    NNAs RiseOfTheFallen 
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,RadicalWolves,R UNITED KINGS,Army of Many
  • Edeting sorry
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord

We follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!
    NNAs RiseOfTheFallen 
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,RadicalWolves,R UNITED KINGS,Army of Many
  • The War with BC: Rusty Maces has ended.

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • EL is dominating in Berimond :)
    -John

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    Great work sir
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
  • Yes good job
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,R UNITED KINGS,TheRed Warriorshttps

• Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402

EL is dominating in Berimond :)
    -John

A........did GGE gave you extra amount when you buying rubies?
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
  • I didn't buy rubies :)

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • EL is dominating in Berimond :)
    -John

A........did GGE gave you extra amount when you buying rubies?

He never bought rubies
  • Actually I have bought rubies, just not in a long time :)

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • I was in top 10 for loot once.

I recon it was 5 minutes after the new weeks loot started...

5k gallantry, that is early on... guarantee he didn't finish 1st, but 5k gallantry that early on isn't too be bad to honest considering he isn't a level 70 yet.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 18.05.2016

You're correct @Cobalt_Fusion (US1) it was early on, and I didn't keep it, I had a two day event that weekend so I wasn't able to get on, otherwise I'm confident that I would've taken first :)

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • You're correct @Cobalt_Fusion (US1) it was early on, and I didn't keep it, I had a two day event that weekend so I wasn't able to get on, otherwise I'm confident that I would've taken first :)

-John

Not sure you would have, I guess if you have been saving up the berimond gallantry tools then you would have a shot, but if I recall there were people in the 100k gallantry for the non level 70 bracket (just now remembering that there is only 2 level brackets in Berimond, 2 for each side at least.) 
    GIF
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695

You're correct @Cobalt_Fusion (US1) it was early on, and I didn't keep it, I had a two day event that weekend so I wasn't able to get on, otherwise I'm confident that I would've taken first :)

-John

Not sure you would have, I guess if you have been saving up the berimond gallantry tools then you would have a shot, but if I recall there were people in the 100k gallantry for the non level 70 bracket (just now remembering that there is only 2 level brackets in Berimond, 2 for each side at least.) 
    He's not in the level 70 bracket bromigo.  Explains how 8K holds top anything.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • You're correct @Cobalt_Fusion (US1) it was early on, and I didn't keep it, I had a two day event that weekend so I wasn't able to get on, otherwise I'm confident that I would've taken first :)

-John

He's not in the level 70 bracket bromigo.  Explains how 8K holds top anything.  
    I am well aware he was not in the level 70 bracket,,,

8k would not hold the level 35-69 bracket or whatever it is.

GIF
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 18.05.2016
    Tanner's an idiot

#BanTannerM2016
  • I am well aware of the Cobalt, like I said I had a two day event, otherwise I would've been close to 20k Gallantry :)

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.