Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Enraged Legion Recruitment Thread (US1)

Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
edited 20.03.2016 in US Migration Content - PvP

Hello!

We're Enraged Legion

A Sub of The Black Flag

We're a quickly growing alliance on the US1 server

As of now we have:

37 Member Limit

+155% Support Speed

+90% Market Barrows Travel Speed

+160% Donation Bonus

+20% Wartime Looting Bonus

+50% Attack Travel Speed

As of the time I am posting this we have twelve open membership positions.

What We Stand For:

We believe in supporting each other and helping each other in every way we possibly can... we do not tolerate outpost attacks or RV caps etc. We prefer to live in peace... but when war arises we are not afraid to fight... That having been said... we will always try diplomacy first.

What Does it take to become a member of Enraged Legion?

Level 25+

10,000+ Powerpoints

Active (On at least every three days)

Friendly

Helpful (I.E. Will send Support, Resources, etc.)

Distance isn't a problem because we will be patient and wait for you to grind the rubies to relocate (if you haven't used your free relocation yet)

If you want to join contact me in-game or on forums

If you have any questions or comments feel free to drop me a comment... but please keep it civil.

~CK~

Post edited by Coolking4716 (US1) on

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
  • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

Comments

• Only 1k more glory until level 6 :):):)

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    GL Recruting :)
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
  • Only a couple hundred more glory until level 6 :):)

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Alliance level 6!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Alliance Smithy Level 11!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    Good
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
  • Good luck with recruiting

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    What about showing the alliance coat of arms in the 1st post?
  • What about showing the alliance coat of arms in the 1st post?

Will do :)

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • So how's everyone on this fine Tuesday afternoon?

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Only 12 more positions left... Join While Ya Can!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    Triple post spam
    I told you,It makes the thread better :)
  • Support Speed Increased

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 19.04.2016

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    Let it be shown that they struck first. 
  • What in the name of thor are you talking about?

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    You'll know in an hour or two
  • ok, have fun! I really do not know if you're being sarcastic or serious, so i'll prep the few 100 units I have left to get hit, until then good day m8.

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.