Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Things GGE player should never say...

ShadowOfEvil (GB1)ShadowOfEvil (GB1) Posts: 1,847

As  in the title this is a list of things GGE players should never say, if you disagree with anything or want to add something post below (pls don't copy paste the list below OR quote this discussion *glares at overlord900098*)

I do not get annoyed when every update brings a new glitch

This game gives no advantage to ruby-buyer

It is easy to beat a six-wave, vet horrors, god comm and armourer tools attack

Ice cast is not good

I hate samurai and nomad

Berimond invasion is my fav event

I do not get annoyed when a lv70 hits a lv40

The bug-fix team on GGE are amazing

I did not burst out laughing when I saw TeamXtreme rename themselves

I love the amount of coins you get from beri camps

Loot is not important

You should never have negative food

RVs are useless

You should upgrade Fire Station before Bakery

Shiny wood/stone is much more important then Shiny Food

High melee is the way to go against nomads/samurais

The default defence set-up is perfect

Recruiting 5 troops per slot with a +1 is the same as recruiting 1 troop  +1

The construction crane is sooooo important

PO is useless

You should rely on taxes instead of coin loot

Switching samurai / nomad tablets for coins is worth it

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

Comments

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    edited 11.03.2016

I do not get annoyed when every update brings a new glitch

This game gives no advantage to ruby-buyer

It is easy to beat a six-wave, vet horrors, god comm and armourer tools attack

Ice cast is not good

I hate samurai and nomad

I do not get annoyed when a lv70 hits a lv40

The bug-fix team on GGE are amazing

I did not burst out laughing when I saw TeamXtreme rename themselves

I love the amount of coins you get from beri camps

Loot is not important

You should never have negative food

RVs are useless

You should upgrade Fire Station before Bakery

Shiny wood/stone is much more important then Shiny Food

High melee is the way to go against nomads/samurais

The default defence set-up is perfect

Recruiting 5 troops per slot with a +1 is the same as recruiting 1 troop  +1

The construction crane is sooooo important

PO is useless

You should rely on taxes instead of coin loot

Switching samurai / nomad tablets for coins is worth it

your fault

overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  •  (stuff in first post)

your fault

Ehhhh....?

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    you said not to say those so i did 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Berimond invasion is my fav event
    Hmm,

Ever since i entered a top ally (Only ever been in 2)  I have seen how vitaly important "ore" is, so this beri invasion if done properly could fill me up everywhere in green, ive seen reports in my alliance of people pulling off 4k ore using a loot com with 90% Range bonus,

However I agree with people with losses from unable to effectively use res tools, i "DO NOT" agree with the complaints with coins, 2k ore without using a loot com, Ehhh maybe 10k coins would be ok, but coins not biggest worry

Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
    Hmm,

Ever since i entered a top ally (Only ever been in 2)  I have seen how vitaly important "ore" is, so this beri invasion if done properly could fill me up everywhere in green, ive seen reports in my alliance of people pulling off 4k ore using a loot com with 90% Range bonus,

However I agree with people with losses from unable to effectively use res tools, i "DO NOT" agree with the complaints with coins, 2k ore without using a loot com, Ehhh maybe 10k coins would be ok, but coins not biggest worry

What about non-lv70s, pretty useless event for us...

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

Hmm,

Very valid point, it should be altered, but for now only level 70s benefit from this event
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
    Hmm,

Very valid point, it should be altered, but for now only level 70s benefit from this event

Wouldn't mind if they gave the ore to lv70s and give us some decent coin loot in exchange for legendary res

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    should never say
    "oh well at least it cant get any worse"

because just when you think that good old GGE pull a miricale out of the hat and fuck it up even more
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • should never say

because just when you think that good old GGE pull a miricale out of the hat and fuck it up even more

Yep

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• should never say

The truth of that statement.

"They changed the map? Oh, at least they recreated it a little so it hurts your eyes a little less- WHAT ARE ALL THESE GLITCHES!?"
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Personally, i would upgrade my fire station before my bakery...
    Very useful in war..

Level :70

Alliance: Iron Matrix
    Proud non-ruby player...

The higher you go... The harder you fall

Take life one step at a time...

Never forget, Never forgive...

• JakesHere (AU1)JakesHere (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39
    Personally, i would upgrade my fire station before my bakery...
    Very useful in war..
    Less damage to buildings is more useful in war than being able to hold more troops / defenders / attackers...nope.
  • first post ever, thought i'd have a go..

"better to use rubies instead of resources on the adventures for decorative item"
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051

I think getting the willow of experience as the first and only ru y building to level 100 for a mere 16 million rubies is not just a good deal but a must have for every player

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) US1 Posts: 76

It might not be the most fun, but it gives terrific rewards. For all levels.
  • "with just a hint of sarcasm" - HTML is really good ! (NOT)
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) US1 Posts: 76
    Flagpoles are the best thing to buy from storm islands!
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    edited 08.03.2019
    It is perfectly acceptable and helpful to bump 3 year old threads.

I have dwellings.

I want to demo my HoL and replace with PO item.

Watchtowers are the least important ruby building.

I autofill PvP attacks.

Stables are a waste of rubies.

Hospital is the most important ruby building.

I use peasants to farm aqua from small aqua islands.

I spend $400 perfectly during the time when the least amount of ruby offers are on, then whale again only to forget to bird my troops and get them all killed.

Boulders are useless.

Towers are a waste of time.
    Discord: JYT#1574

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file