DRUM ROLL PLEASE

Is something going to happen ????????

Oh yea thanks for Beri rewards NOT,SHOCK,HORROR, TIME TO CALL IT

Comments

• Mario999 (GB1)Mario999 (GB1) Posts: 142GB1
    edited 09.03.2016
    I spent £50 on rubies to buy berri chests and guess what they just gave me as a gesture 70 Splendour of Berimond, told them to take them back as its an insult.

Totally fed up with this now.

And as an addon, no troops or tools back from berri yet?

• CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey guys,

Do you mean you didn't get any rewards at all?

Regards,

Steve.
  • top 100 yes but as per your message yesterday nobody got the top 50 prize
    Sorry if it wasn't clear enough in the announcement, but the additional rewards will be distributed on Thursday, not today. You will still get them tomorrow.

Regards,

Steve.
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) Posts: 836GB1
    Hey guys,

Do you mean you didn't get any rewards at all?

Regards,

Steve.

Unless I didn't read things right thought top 250 were getting the top 100 reward....if so NO we haven't got it....but then I'm still waiting for the Nomad pay off.......this needs sorting soon as really.

Is the new event starting today ?????
    @marc58 (GB1) Yep, they will be getting the top 100 rewards too, but tomorrow.

In the announcement I stated: "As such, the current plan is to deliver the additional rewards for these players as follows, on Thursday.". My apologies for the confusion, it was probably down to my wording of 'at the end of the event' afterwards, but what I meant is that based on your position at the end of the event, you will receive the additional rewards tomorrow.

Regards,

Steve.
  • There´s something still missing here!...

Sunday was 19th and received nothing..

Today 23rd and received helmet and things for barracks!,, So, okay!...

Tomorrow it says is for those who fall out of top 50 and 100 get their Sunday prizes..
    So. where do i stand with my Sundays legit Top 50 prize..
    Was forgotten or what

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                          @MarchOfTheDamn
    Sorry if it wasn't clear enough in the announcement, but the additional rewards will be distributed on Thursday, not today. You will still get them tomorrow.

Regards,

Steve
    OK lets see what happens Thursday
  • Mario999 (GB1)Mario999 (GB1) Posts: 142GB1
    Not saying anymore on this as its beyond comment now.

@TwistedMind (GB1) If you received your Top 50 reward today, you won't receive a duplicate tomorrow as far as I know. This distribution is more to help the players that were in the top positions but may have fallen lower due to the extension.

@marc58 (GB1)" Sorry for the confusion mate, you should receive anything missing tomorrow though :)

All the best,

Steve.
  • ive just woken up and might have missed something

theres no events on atm? Got my fi helmet so im happy
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
    edited 09.03.2016
    @TwistedMind (GB1) If you received your Top 50 reward today, you won't receive a duplicate tomorrow as far as I know. This distribution is more to help the players that were in the top positions but may have fallen lower due to the extension.

@marc58 (GB1)" Sorry for the confusion mate, you should receive anything missing tomorrow though :)

All the best,

Steve.
    Nps

Whats going on with event ???? as I can buy this but no event to use them
    http://prntscr.com/aczynz
    Event should be live now folks :)

-Steve
  • was supposed to b weapon reward not a helmet?
  • Still no nomad "compo" nor a reply from your "support" team
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
    Still no nomad "compo" nor a reply from your "support" team

same here ;-(
Sign In to comment.