Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KingomOfDeath Now Recruiting

Ssam42 (US1)Ssam42 (US1) Posts: 421
edited 13.03.2016 in US Migration Content - PvP
KingdomOfDeath is looking to fill up its ranks with exemplary attackers who are experienced in the game.

We are looking for members that - 
Have 250k+ PP
Have a good glory title (around The Steel-hearted)
Have nice loot
*NOTE* These are not requirements, but rather what we prefer

We are one of the most rapidly growing alliances in the game, we have sprung from being 100-200th for power, to 17th in a matter of 2-3 months! We plan to hit top 15 sometime this month.
KingdomOfDeath is also the sub to the 2nd most powerful alliance in the server (Fluffy Unicorns)
We are well known for dominating in events (especially the FL event; we usually hit top 20) 
KingdomOfDeath provides a variety of numerous benefits, including - Nearly 24/7 support, tons of event prizes, protection (we rarely get attacked), a fun, active, and lively chat, and much more :)

If anyone is interested contact me;
If you have any questions I will be more than happy to discuss them with you to help you become part of KingdomOfDeath!

-Recruiter Ssam42

Post edited by Ssam42 (US1) on

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

Comments

• bump 

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Cobalt_Fusion (US1)Cobalt_Fusion (US1) Posts: 1,450
    edited 07.03.2016
    KoD is the worst alliance alliance in FU in my opinion.
    Post edited by Cobalt_Fusion (US1) on
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • http://prntscr.com/abok4y

Whats all this about?

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • KoD is the worst alliance alliance in FU.
    And you are handsome, smart, and popular
    Oh sorry... I thought we were saying things that were obviously lies ;)

http://prntscr.com/abok4y

Whats all this about?
    I am only a recruiter, although I'm pretty sure you know what it is about since you pointed it out

NOTE - This thread is for recruiting only... thank you

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    KoD is the worst alliance alliance in FU.
    Lol, roasted.  Best of luck to you in your recruiting pursuits Sam.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Thanks, good luck to you too

Ssam42 @ usa 1

Wait... was that supposed to be funny or hurt my feelings? That's like that 8 year old on the playground saying "whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you". Come on now, lets not be children here...

Whats all this about?
    I am only a recruiter, although I'm pretty sure you know what it is about since you pointed it out

GIF

Wait... was that supposed to be funny or hurt my feelings? That's like that 8 year old on the playground saying "whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you". Come on now, lets not be children here...

Whats all this about?

Again... get off my thread. This is for recruiting only and not for your whiny lies that you say just to be a jerk

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Yah that Cobalt kid is annoying as faq. Someone should spank him and ground him for being such a butthurt whiny little loser. Only the second person in history to receive an ignore from me on first message. Get a life dude.  But what i wanted to say is perhaps you should change your name. You look like and rhyme with a group of lying scumbags. I for one wouldnt even play there just cause of that, i doubt im only the one. Try to be original and FFS dont make it look like your part of the Kingdom of Nothing or thats about how many invites youll be sending.

We_Ner @ usa 1

• Ssam42 (US1)Ssam42 (US1) Posts: 421
    edited 06.03.2016
    Ya.. I've told the leader that before :/ 
    1 last spot remaining!

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Yah that Cobalt kid is annoying as faq. Someone should spank him and ground him for being such a butthurt whiny little loser. Only the second person in history to receive an ignore from me on first message. Get a life dude.  But what i wanted to say is perhaps you should change your name. You look like and rhyme with a group of lying scumbags. I for one wouldnt even play there just cause of that, i doubt im only the one. Try to be original and FFS dont make it look like your part of the Kingdom of Nothing or thats about how many invites youll be sending.
    Lol. U mad bruh?
    GIF
  • Take it somewhere else. Do you understand me?

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• I wonder why he hates us.... I've never heard of his name before I looked on this thread lol
    DJ
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    I wonder why he hates us.... I've never heard of his name before I looked on this thread lol
    Cobalt likes to think his views or opinions matter so he gets upset when you tell him they don't.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • I wonder why he hates us.... I've never heard of his name before I looked on this thread lol
    Cobalt likes to think his views or opinions matter so he gets upset when you tell him they don't.  
    Everyone opinion is irrelevant to everyone else unless it changes their point of view. My forums work hasn't done crap to change peoples point of view so I would agree that my opinions here probably don't matter. Although my in game work has done alot. Got about 400 neutrals that I know of that do want to fight KoN at some point just because of messaging loads of people... so I would say that is a partial success of me sharing my opinion, and in that case my opinion would matter.

I really don't get upset when people tell me they don't, mainly because I can't specifically recall anytime that someone told me my opinion doesn't matter (I am sue alot of people were thinking that though) and also because I don't really get pissed off on the internet a whole lot, but I do sometimes try and act really pissed to get a point across but I have found that to be rather inefficient. 

GIF

Like most things, it is just personal experience. Had issues during lab resets with KoD, my cap landed about 5 minutes after they reset, KoD player got to it first, then KoD decided to act like we wanted war... it's like most alliances understand lab rush night ffs... Wasn't like I wasn't giving it back or something...

Also many of the players I have talked to their are rather rude. I am sure KoD has alot of great players I just haven't met them yet.
    GIF
    edited 07.03.2016

I wonder why he hates us.... I've never heard of his name before I looked on this thread lol
    Like most things, it is just personal experience. Had issues during lab resets with KoD, my cap landed about 5 minutes after they reset, KoD player got to it first, then KoD decided to act like we wanted war... it's like most alliances understand lab rush night ffs... Wasn't like I wasn't giving it back or something...

Also many of the players I have talked to their are rather rude. I am sure KoD has alot of great players I just haven't met them yet.
    So you're mad at us for taking a lab before you and making sure we got it back?
    The second comment is a complete lie and you know it, I do not know of a single person in the alliance who is rude.
    Maybe you did first something to anger them first? Such as spreading false rumors on forums? hm?

Last time I'm telling you cobalt, get off my thread.
    You have no right sabotaging my recruiting thread that I put effort and time into with your unintelligible blather just because of your inner insecurities that you fill up by attempting to fling insults at other players.
    Now if you can please be a benign gentlemen and quit harassing my threads.
    Thank you 

Ssam42 @ usa 1

So you're mad at us for taking a lab before you and making sure we got it back?
    The second comment is a complete lie and you know it, I do not know of a single person in the alliance who is rude.
    Maybe you did first something to anger them first? Such as spreading false rumors on forums? hm?

Last time I'm telling you cobalt, get off my thread.
    You have no right sabotaging my recruiting thread that I put effort and time into with your unintelligible blather just because of your inner insecurities that you fill up by attempting to fling insults at other players.
    Now if you can please be a benign gentlemen and quit harassing my threads.
    Thank you 

I have every right to post on any thread regardless if anyone wants me too or not.

1.) Where did I say that I was mad because you wanted your lab back? I sent an attack on a lab right as the labs reset. KoD got to it first (KoDeath:VSK was the name then) and I couldn't call my hit back. I immediately move all but one troop back for it to be taken back and notified the player. The player was cool with it but alot of KoD wasn't... PlayaJay I recon was one of them. They aggressively approached me threatening me with war and even after I explained that it has all been solved they were salty as hell about it...

2.) Your in the alliance... of course nobody seems rude to you... My alliance has had a few bad players and I didn't realize it until other alliances talked to me about it... Hard to see it in your own alliance. I already said I am sure KoD has some good players I just haven't ran into them yet. They seemed rude with the whole lab rush issue and I was responded to rudely when I was sending messages about warring KoN to deputies of all sorts of alliances. That one I could care less about since I am being rather intrusive to begin with by sending our mass messages for a call to action about KoN, but they could have handled it like the other 50 alliances by just ignoring or politely telling me they aren't interested instead of acting like a woman on her period and being @ssholes about it...

To some KoD is probably a great alliance, based off of my personal experience KoD is a rather rude alliance with no respect for small alliances. Not saying everyone has to have this view, just my personal view. If you would like to continue this then go for it, but be assured I will continue this argument in essay form in which I lose most readers attention by the end of the first sentence, or sometimes just when they see who the poster is :)

Good luck in your recruitment efforts. Hope to hear from you when you are off your period.
    GIF
    edited 07.03.2016
    Lol, exaggerate however you desire.
    Everyone here by now realizes that the only individual being rude right now is you.

You are honestly being a hypocritical narcissist
    you talk of not being rude... when you openly diss our alliance
    you talk of respect ... when you sabotage another alliance's recruitment thread
    I am done spending my time arguing with a vacuous and incompetent so called "GGE Player"

Tell me when you quit acting like a 5 year old girl who thinks the whole world revolves around them

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    ken i join
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

Sign In to comment.