Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Storm Palace and Metro

Hello Guys,

I was thinking of a Capital and Metros in Storm Islands too...

The Capital will allow to Recruit some Special units, while the Metro will give a Aqua. Production (maybe 30/hour ).

both will also reset along-with whole storm as usual, and will relocate in random places in map next time.
There will be only one capital and one metro in storm regardless of number of players in the server.

Resource required to construct the palace and Emporium will be send by players of storm, but its resource requirement will be low then Capital and metros of greens.

Give suggestions guys

Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
But its their fight actually destroying everything.
I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.

Comments

• Hello,

Good !!!

Best Regards,

Thibaut400
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    Hello Guys,

The Capital will allow to Recruit some Special units, while the Metro will give a Aqua. Production (maybe 30/hour ).

both will also reset along-with whole storm as usual, and will relocate in random places in map next time.
    There will be only one capital and one metro in storm regardless of number of players in the server.

Resource required to construct the palace and Emporium will be send by players of storm, but its resource requirement will be low then Capital and metros of greens.

Give suggestions guys

Then you know which alliance will have both 24×7.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • Pallu (IN1)Pallu (IN1) Posts: 569
    Hello Guys,

Give suggestions guys

1). What special units?

2). 30/ hour is pathetic. That's about 20k the whole event, I can hit 2 6 hour islands to get that.

3). DEFINATELY more than 1 per server. That's insane, especially if the capital troops are strong.

A Pattern, Maybe? http://prntscr.com/9fceqb

My main castle: http://prntscr.com/9fcfmb

• Hello Guys,

Give suggestions guys

1). What special units?

2). 30/ hour is pathetic. That's about 20k the whole event, I can hit 2 6 hour islands to get that.

3). DEFINATELY more than 1 per server. That's insane, especially if the capital troops are strong.

1). Special Units which are available in luna trade boat.

2). It maybe more

3). Nope, only 1 per server will increase compedition

1). What special units?

1). Special Units which are available in luna trade boat.

2). It maybe more

3). Nope, only 1 per server will increase compedition

1). No. Freaking. Way. Are we letting people recruit troops with 160+ melee attack 140+ ranged attack that easy.

2). Much, much more.

3). Again, no. USA1 has for example 60k players. It's absurd to put only one per server.

This feels like you only want 1 because you realize theres only one capital holding alliance on your server.... and your probably in it. D**che.

• edited 24.02.2016

1). No. Freaking. Way. Are we letting people recruit troops with 160+ melee attack 140+ ranged attack that easy.

2). Much, much more.

3). Again, no. USA1 has for example 60k players. It's absurd to put only one per server.

This feels like you only want 1 because you realize theres only one capital holding alliance on your server.... and your probably in it. D**che.

Those units are too powerful, thats why only 1 capital, bocz if any ally has capped it and defending it, they deserve those troops

edited 24.02.2016

2). Much, much more.

Those units are too powerful, thats why only 1 capital, bocz if any ally has capped it and defending it, they deserve those troops

LOL.

No, they don't- its VERY VERY easy to initially capture a Capital. Much harder to take it from someone else.

Especially in a place like Storm.

Do you even know how Capitals and Capital defense works?

• Those units are too powerful, thats why only 1 capital, bocz if any ally has capped it and defending it, they deserve those troops

LOL.

No, they don't- its VERY VERY easy to initially capture a Capital. Much harder to take it from someone else.

Especially in a place like Storm.

Do you even know how Capitals and Capital defense works?

WHY NOT, our alliance has recently capped a metro from our rival ally in war.
    edited 24.02.2016

WHY NOT, our alliance has recently capped a metro from our rival ally in war.

You don't know how metro or capital defense works, and your only posting this because your on a stagnant server with only one capital holding alliance....

Because of how Capital defense works, it would nearly be impossible to capture a Capital or Metro from someone else in Storm, because of lack of castellan and impracticability of having enough defenders.

Also, GGE will not for a long, long, long time allow the recruitment of attackers with 160+ attack. LOL.

• bobjoerock (US1)bobjoerock (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 25.02.2016
    Lol how you see what a 6 wave full Kt bonus does to 30k worth of troops god comms vs god cast. It look you lose 4 def for every attacker
    must say it hard for both side 
    Alos we 200+ attack power units already 
    Edit: I think of for the metro +10k/hour? that 1 island per hour so that pretty good
    for capital  that seems fair they are not OP in the first place 
    bobjoerock @ usa 1
    Lol how you see what a 6 wave full Kt bonus does to 30k worth of troops god comms vs god cast. It look you lose 4 def for every attacker
    must say it hard for both side 
    Alos we 200+ attack power units already 
    Edit: I think of for the metro +10k/hour? that 1 island per hour so that pretty good
    for capital  that seems fair they are not OP in the first place 

We're talking about recruitable unites, though, not units you can buy with money.

Also, only one capital per server is ridiculous still.

• Sorry about that but in the underground you can still get it 
    maybe not one but maybe 2 or 3
    bobjoerock @ usa 1
  • @Pallu (IN1) 

I meant to the troops of Luna trade boat:

Renegade Shark Tooth warrior: attack power 146 (meele)
    Renegade Stone Smasher: attack power 135 (ranged)

I didn't meant to Renegade Swashbuckler (166) and Renegade Sail Ripper (144)

And 146 is not much...
  • Akhil50 (IN1)Akhil50 (IN1) Posts: 4,347

@Pallu (IN1) said:
    Also, only one capital per server is ridiculous still.
    It can be designed upon the number of players in a server, for example, as you said the US server or, any other server with much players could have more than 1 of them, as in the case of normal Capitals and Metros in green, etc, if it weren't so, all I see is instability, although I don't expect the same agility you would see in the case of green capitals and metros and that would depend upon on the rewards of the capital i.e quality troops

Still a Potter-head.  And a starboii

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    I have nothing against this idea, just a bit silly that you capture and build a capital in storm when it's just going to get deleted every month... At least GGS would go with some larger profit from this..

No, i don't play on GB1. 

I have nothing against this idea, just a bit silly that you capture and build a capital in storm when it's just going to get deleted every month... At least GGS would go with some larger profit from this..
    Exactly why this would be implemented 

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • I have nothing against this idea, just a bit silly that you capture and build a capital in storm when it's just going to get deleted every month... At least GGS would go with some larger profit from this..

For this only, i have mentioned a low cost of resource for construction of capital and Metro.

For this only, i have mentioned a low cost of resource for construction of capital and Metro.

No. No. No.

If they implement something like this with such OP troops, the capital should cost 10 million of each resource, at least. And even kingdom resources, maybe.

From what I have seen from GGE's style of squeezing everything in the game off for the sake of hope that people will buy more rubies, that would never happen mate, as it isn't permanent I think they would take more resources than normal, and who knows costs might not include kingdom resources at all 

[email protected]

• No. No. No.

If they implement something like this with such OP troops, the capital should cost 10 million of each resource, at least. And even kingdom resources, maybe.

The Troops powers are less then Berserker and Spear Women...
    How its OP then??

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file