Missing in action

Where ohh where is GGS today ???????????????

Must still be building our GIFT package that was promised today.......were waiting

lets hope the small gifts given are NOT the package promised as most of the top 20 alliances lost all Gifts from the Fi ( rewards) so all those would be a gd starting point.

GGS what's the plan ? When is it going to happen ??

Comments

• Where ohh where is GGS today ???????????????

Must still be building our GIFT package that was promised today.......were waiting

lets hope the small gifts given are NOT the package promised as most of the top 20 alliances lost all Gifts from the Fi ( rewards) so all those would be a gd starting point.

Oh, so you saw the announcement about the gift package too, eh?

Try looking for it again. You will notice it's mysteriously and quietly disappeared. Judging by GGE's past, it's fair to say they have absolutely no intention of giving us anything.

SY1QlJfpng

King Queen Oestrogen The Fearless

You'd be Fearless too if GGE turned you into a Hermaphrodite.
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Ridiculous...
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) Posts: 836GB1
    Where ohh where is GGS today ???????????????

Try looking for it again. You will notice it's mysteriously and quietly disappeared. Judging by GGE's past, it's fair to say they have absolutely no intention of giving us anything.

still here

http://prntscr.com/a3ishk
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) Posts: 247GB1
    And Still waiting for the compensation package 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • Where ohh where is GGS today ???????????????

still here

http://prntscr.com/a3ishk
    Yep. Just saw that when someone pointed it out to me. My blatant distrust of GGE blinded me temporarily. lol

SY1QlJfpng

• you have got two hopes of getting compensation from gge and one of them is bob,ostrich syndrome from them it never happened so it will all go way now
    granddad best @ en 1
    to me GGE are taking the P**s  it is now 1-50 pm and no compensation package or even a message of a CM as to what is happening 
    This game is getting worse and worse it's no wonder people are quitting at this rate I will not be long myself 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    They're currently working out how to tell us we're getting none of the nomad rewards we deserve
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 272GB1
    2pm has come and gone so less than 3 hours until GGE go home for the evening.

Customer Service dictates that you avoid complaints when you manage peoples expectations. More than half the day has passed with no announcements from GGE regarding when this package will be, what will be in it, whether we will have another nomads slid in straight after the FI or whether it will be 7.4 days of Samuri's etc.

Communication is your friend right now. Even if they are holding responses. This message is not intended to slate the CM's on this site but is an expression of how poor GGE's customer service is.

You may have noticed a decrease in rubies being purchased as I believe some, like myself, are choosing  to withhold purchasing rubies until a satisfactory outcome is provided.

cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) Posts: 821GB1
    steve still hasnt logged in today...

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • Speaks Volume's to me, Nothing will be done and it will be all brushed under the carpet....

• edited 15.02.2016
    2pm has come and gone so less than 3 hours until GGE go home for the evening.

Customer Service dictates that you avoid complaints when you manage peoples expectations. More than half the day has passed with no announcements from GGE regarding when this package will be, what will be in it, whether we will have another nomads slid in straight after the FI or whether it will be 7.4 days of Samuri's etc.

Communication is your friend right now. Even if they are holding responses. This message is not intended to slate the CM's on this site but is an expression of how poor GGE's customer service is.

You may have noticed a decrease in rubies being purchased as I believe some, like myself, are choosing  to withhold purchasing rubies until a satisfactory outcome is provided.

In all of this chaos, I feel sorry for the CMs. They are simply the middlemen in all this, and the mouthpiece of GGE. Unfortunately, when GGE screws up, the CMs get our wrath. If there was a way to communicate with them directly, I would happily bypass the CMs completely.

SY1QlJfpng

Wonder Why !!!!!
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • With any luck they are testing this proposed ' compensation package ' before releasing and causing more problems.

Maybe I am being too optimistic ?

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • edited 15.02.2016

@UltraFlavoured Woah, slow down there, Cowboy. This is GGE we're talking about. Let's just get to the part where they actually confirm there IS a package to be released.

We'll deal with the bugs in the package later. :D

SY1QlJfpng

very optimistic 

But one can always hope lol
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • I didn't even received the basic chest - it was timed. The only silver lining I took was... It was a terrible compensation package.

I missed the whole event., Basically had FI event followed by FI event.

I think I need to be optimistic! 

I would hate to think I am in the category of unaffected players. I would of thought the word 'server' would of been a better word to describe the mess.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 272GB1
    lmao!

I agree, Server would be a better way than affected players! lol

Ok some alliances would not have achieved all the rewards in the time frame given but some of us definitely would have so call it a party for all and just give the whole server the complete alliance rewards package. None of us lose out and those that benefit most are the smaller players / alliances which can only be healthy for the server as a whole. 
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians

• I would hate to think I am in the category of unaffected players. I would of thought the word 'server' would of been a better word to describe the mess.

~Ultra
    lmao!

I agree, Server would be a better way than affected players! lol

http://prntscr.com/a3kpi2

"Affected Players" doesn't even begin to cover it. SIX servers were affected. That's thousands of players. :D

SY1QlJfpng

• hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) Posts: 821GB1
    edited 15.02.2016
    unless we get some time skip rewards i wont be able to hit enough samuaris to get the ice cast...

Steve hasnt even come on today, i have mailed support more in hope than expectation...the only reply i get will be in 6 months telling me there is nothing they can do...

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
Sign In to comment.