Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

need help

i want to know what type of soldiers i should have in my mc and outpost. i also want to know how to develop them
pro999 @ in 1

Comments

• Defenders in MC
    Attackers in OPs

But keep a few defenders in your OPs for the noobs that attack

As for developing them..... Loot and build and loot again
    Diplomat of DF SPARTANS

GGS ---> http://prnt.sc/abb42k

• Personally, I hold attack troops in the op with the highest food production, for obvious reasons, and defence troops everywhere else for support

Re: development, in which aspect?

Xanthos @ PraetorianGuard UK 1

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • Like above said, keep all your attackers in your highest food Op, defenders always in main duo attacks. For the rest... I always change position: exmaple op1 def op2 def op3 attackers and then i switch after 2days. This way they can go spy and have fun!:D 
    iStephy - International 1
    United Titans

■ · □ ╳ □ · ■

• catchred (IN1)catchred (IN1) IN1 Posts: 68
    Personally, I hold attack troops in the op with the highest food production, for obvious reasons, and defence troops everywhere else for support

Building buildings farmhouse towers etc in which order

pro999 @ in 1
  • Like above said, keep all your attackers in your highest food Op, defenders always in main duo attacks. For the rest... I always change position: exmaple op1 def op2 def op3 attackers and then i switch after 2days. This way they can go spy and have fun!:D 
    I split them, had the most painful lesson when putting all eggs in one basket.

Personally, I hold attack troops in the op with the highest food production, for obvious reasons, and defence troops everywhere else for support

Building buildings farmhouse towers etc in which order

would say storehouse and main, so alliance can send resources and you get faster building speed.
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

• Xanthos @ PraetorianGuard UK 1

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
Sign In to comment.