We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Level 2 ruby moat

I just activated by accident the ruby moat level 2 (thanks to one of the irritating offers we receive 100 times a day)

What I see now is that I am no longer able to place defending equiment for this moat.
Is this a bug???  How can I defend myself when I have no access to defending tools?

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
Finally back where I belong in Legion

Comments

• Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    I forgot to enclose the example
    http://postimg.org/image/mmrjtq2vd/
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    That's a lot of defence tools...

But i have never seen this bug before as i have never had a lvl 2 ruby moat before, and you are probably one of the first to actually upgrade a ruby moat to lvl 2..

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Hell of alot coins.. 
    Anyways best to send a message to support.
    since i have never seen this either. 

iStephy - International 1
    United Titans

■ · □ ╳ □ · ■

• BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Hell of alot coins.. 

Not all that many tbh, I know 6 in my alliance that have over 100 mill lol, but that's just ridic
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Hell of alot coins.. 

Not all that many tbh, I know 6 in my alliance that have over 100 mill lol, but that's just ridic
    Yea its prob my bad. I give out all the money  whenever the technique guy comes. Haha
    iStephy - International 1
    United Titans

■ · □ ╳ □ · ■

Hell of alot coins.. 

Yea its prob my bad. I give out all the money  whenever the technique guy comes. Haha
    Yeah, same here lol, I spend way too much on that guy :p
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Hell of alot coins.. 

is it just my account? 'cause mine still not show the exact amount of coins but yours does.
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) Posts: 2,507GB1

is it just my account? 'cause mine still not show the exact amount of coins but yours does.
    Nah everyone on uk server got the coin glitch, once you go over 10 mill coins it no longer tells you the exact number anymore and same for all numbers within in the game that go over 10 mill such as alliance glory etc. known glitch that they have known about for ages and have patched numerous times before but apparently can't fix it this time around without taking the mickey on time. Also any decimal points in the game (on teched equip etc) are rounded up to the nearest whole number and this is another glitch that has been patched numerous times before but can't fix it quickly this time. Not sure if they both occur on all browsers but they do on chrome anyway.
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • well they shouldn't complain support overused because game more broken then assassin creed unity  
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • You can't have any moat at all, judging from the screen. As there is no moat on the castle in the background, hence why you can't add tools.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,775GB1
    I have level 2 moat and its fine on mine so must be just your account.  Just a thought has it finished building yet?
    Philt123 @ en 1
    I have level 2 moat and its fine on mine so must be just your account.  Just a thought has it finished building yet?
    Thought might be that, good point, building probably wasn't upgraded, the player in question hasn't posted since day she posted, so assume is sorted now once finished upgrading.

Sign In to comment.