Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

St. Patrick day Event

Hello Guys,

17 March is Approaching and St. Patrick day is also approaching along with.
So i was thinking of a new event in the Game.

(Before going through, i am sorry for my half knowledge, if anything is missing or inappropriate or wrong, please let me know, I’ll be happy to correct the thread :) )

A much like Ice championship Event will be hosted of 15 days, but no FC will be there
one week of nomads and one week for Samurai Invasion
( Some special Goblin Camps may also appear, will be only one in map at a time, very rare and limited time to defeat once Spawn,
will be spawn only when player comes online, will give 10 points in the event, 10 mile distance from MC, will give a Epic/legendary Equipment every-time defeated, lots of coins, difficulty as per player's level and 380*Rubies )

Points in the Event will earned as in same way earned in Ice Championship.

EQUIPMENT FROM EVENT:

A Set of five Equipments.

Helmet, Armour, Weapon, Artifact and a hero

A Non- set look equipment will also be available as a reward for achieving X Points in the Event. This look Equipment will set the Army path to a rainbow path instead of a Orange path ( The Equipment may look like a pot of Gold in Inventory view ).

Helmet: The Helmet art will actually be a Top Hat as leprechauns use to wear.

Armour: The Armour will be a much like a Suit Coat again like much leprechauns use to wear.

Weapon: That maybe A cane (Walking Stick) (Suggestions are Welcomed ).

Artifact: Will be a Four Leaf Clover.

Hero: A Leprechaun itself will be the Hero.

Again, Suggestions are welcomed :)

Post edited by Himanshu Mitta7 (IN1) on
Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
But its their fight actually destroying everything.
I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Interesting but here in scandinavia we don't celebrate St. Patrick's day, and i think there are many other countries that doesn't do that as well. Ice champ style of event but with 1 week nomad/samurai is what i want to see, but i have to say no to the leprechaun Camps..

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Zenzer (INT2) said:
    Interesting but here in scandinavia we don't celebrate St. Patrick's day, and i think there are many other countries that doesn't do that as well. Ice champ style of event but with 1 week nomad/samurai is what i want to see, but i have to say no to the leprechaun Camps..
    We Don't Celebrate It Either...
    And Regarding the Leprechaun Camp, some Goblins camps will be a good replacement

Thankyou For suggestion @Zenzer (INT2)  :)
    Isn't Easter in March this year as well?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Isn't Easter in March this year as well?
    Yes, Its in March.
    I hope the Developers will have enough time to apply if they like this idea...
  • Sorry, but i dont like this idea :/

Level :70

Alliance: Iron Matrix
    Proud non-ruby player...

The higher you go... The harder you fall

Take life one step at a time...

Never forget, Never forgive...

• Isn't Easter in March this year as well?
    Yes, Its in March.
    I hope the Developers will have enough time to apply if they like this idea...
    it will more likely be easter>patricks day
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    I like this idea very much...and to all those who say they dont celebrate St. Patricks day, well, only america celebrates independence day, but the have a special offer for it...

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • Pallu (IN1)Pallu (IN1) Posts: 569

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ANOTHER POINT EVENT NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Pattern, Maybe? http://prntscr.com/9fceqb

My main castle: http://prntscr.com/9fcfmb

edited 26.01.2016

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The developers really do like the concept of the point events/championships..
    Expect 2016 to be a year full with point events, they already gave us 2 ice champ's.. lol

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Sorry, but i dont like this idea :/
    Reasons Please??

Reasons Please??
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821

dont know what you're complaining about...even if you dont go to complete the set, it will just be extra rewards for doing the events...

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 

• NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The developers really do like the concept of the point events/championships..
    Expect 2016 to be a year full with point events, they already gave us 2 ice champ's.. lol
    The Reason is, It gives a Competition, so for rewards, more Rubies are invested...
  • NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont know what you're complaining about...even if you dont go to complete the set, it will just be extra rewards for doing the events...
    Don't say this here, else GGE will remove this  :p
  • Bump, comeon guys...
  • I like the leprechaun camp, I don't like the lack of foreigners, and the "look" equipment shouldn't give a 10% travel speed, because they're meant to change the appearance of your castle, or armies. The only bonuses that they can apply are any gems that are embedded in them. 
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• I like the leprechaun camp, I don't like the lack of foreigners, and the "look" equipment shouldn't give a 10% travel speed, because they're meant to change the appearance of your castle, or armies. The only bonuses that they can apply are any gems that are embedded in them. 
     Changed the Look Equipment Status.
    You're the First person who is saying no to Samurai and Nomads...
     Changed the Look Equipment Status.
    You're the First person who is saying no to Samurai and Nomads...

I never said no to the Samurai and Nomad invasions, I just want Foreigner invasions as well.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• I never said no to the Samurai and Nomad invasions, I just want Foreigner invasions as well.
    The Actual Reason for No FC is FC has nothing we can relate with St. Patrick Day, but Nomads and Samurais have...
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    I think there should be an event for caffeine awareness month :d (March)

lol
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• I never said no to the Samurai and Nomad invasions, I just want Foreigner invasions as well.
    The Actual Reason for No FC is FC has nothing we can relate with St. Patrick Day, but Nomads and Samurais have...

And what do Japanese samurai have to do with an Irish holiday?
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file