Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

how long did it take you to get to level 70?

146»

Comments

• Sameehah (GB1)Sameehah (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7,483
    Legendary 97 took 2 years and 9 months to get here. But to level 70 alone it took a whole year and couple months, think it would've been less if I knew what 'loot' was back then :blush:
    Helllllooooo There

http25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m78q23hRy51rb85xmo1_500gif
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 931
    Took me just under a year.  Bought some rubies once to cover what I figure their true incremental costs for each player are - figure it's only fair if you play something regularly.  Buying rubies just to make things quicker/easier isn't my style.
  • You can gain 6-7 legendary levels in just one WoR hit.  If you use the XP banners you get from the month long event or as gifts, if you hit a 6-7k target and use all XP banners, every wave you'll gain 40k Xp points at one go.  At the earlier legendary levels, that's 6-7 levels in one day.

Usually when I do WoR, I will level up around 30x by the end of the 5 day event.  However, since GGE removed the pennies from the prize list, there is no point for me to do WoR anymore so I haven't hit  a castle in months.

danielbannister @ usa 1
  • now legendary 31

:) JRBRITTAINUSER @ usa 1

• Level 70 LL 46, 133 exp from LL 47. 

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • I'm currently lvl 70/34. 

Almost going to be my 2 year anniversary with GGE. I'm a bit slow :)

NGP

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

• I am over 3 years and only legendary 31

I am slow too

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 882
    Took me two years and two months, I think, to get where I am.
    A year ago, I was level 40-something, I think. 

I think I'm addicted.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Level 70 LL 46, 133 exp from LL 47. 
    forgot to mention, it took roughly 2 1/2 years, of which I was lazy and did almost nothing, lol.

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    Almost a year. LVL70 Legendary 36
  • legendary 26

Sign In to comment.