Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

how long did it take you to get to level 70?

Comments

• oof

lol

good job everyone

you all are very hard workers

lol when I made this thread I thought it was going to be another small thread

you all have worked very hard trying to get to level 70

thumbs up to all of you

Hey man if you ever leave your current alliance feel free to come over to RAGE OF THUNDER we would love to have you.

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • WiseDaniel (US1)WiseDaniel (US1) Posts: 575
    edited 25.01.2016
    Yes, I read Hellbent's alliance description, they are neph, if they were not, KoN would beat them down so the second most powerful neph alliance would become second place.
    I'm not posting as much but as a member I'll clarify.

Hellbent (at least my side of it, a few others can confirm on their side but it's all the same) is neutral in the server war. That's it.

There is no ally or side picking. There is no "beat down". WoK is not angling it's way there or against DT or TNP as far as I know, dragging either alliances in on the other side isn't in NEPHs interest.

Many of us choose our alliances and families very very carefully. If there is further confusion, please mail me. 

As for the answer to this thread's question, 9 months to 60, [when it was max].  On restart, 10.5 months to 70. Total 14 months? Ish to where I'm at now (legendary 72).

Maybe off a little. Times are a little spotty and the only levels that mattered were a mad dash to get out of 50-70. Legendary wasn't out yet and 70s were beating on 50s because they didn't know who the weak 70s were.

Light ruby buyer, needed those stables/bakeries when I switched OPs.
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • Yay!

I am now level 70!

lets party!

took me 1 year and 6 months(not a ruby buyer)

how long did it take you to get to level 70?

• I am not exactly close to level 70 I am at 37 but haven't even played a year.
  • Level 70 legendary level 20 98 days.

Being in a large alliance helps time skips are god.
  • yes

wow

good job everyone

:) JRBRITTAINUSER @ usa 1

• KoN has time to be first in every event, and nobility contest and fight MISC, they could fight Hellbent too.
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    (for those who don't understand shakespearese
    :lol)
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    Level 32 now.i think i reached this level in 2 or 3 months.
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
  • Level 32 now.i think i reached this level in 2 or 3 months.

OK that's kind of embarrassing i have other accounts on other servers (because multi-account inter-server is allowed) i can reach level 32 in like 2-3 weeks, but that's still ok, just fyi you need to update ur signature and maybe lower the font size a bit.

-John 

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Level 32 now.i think i reached this level in 2 or 3 months.

OK that's kind of embarrassing i have other accounts on other servers (because multi-account inter-server is allowed) i can reach level 32 in like 2-3 weeks, but that's still ok, just fyi you need to update ur signature and maybe lower the font size a bit.

-John 

Not everybody rushs, if I wanted to I could be higher lv then what I am but I stay at this lv because it makes getting gems from events easier, getting horrors from fl easier etc.I don't want to reach lv45 before I have at least 30/30 comms in all castles

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    two years
  • good job everyone

Some non ruby buyers reaches lvl 70 in 9 months & reaches legendry level 30 in less than 1 year.
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
  • Hmm....
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    (for those who don't understand shakespearese
    :lol)
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • ok?

how is that possible?

• ok?

how is that possible?

Devoting a lot of time, what you must do is be VERY active in Berimond and just very active in general, attack a lot, build a lot, get a lot of resources from friends so you can build, grind rubies to get cranes high level hospitals etc.

And that is pretty much how they do it.

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • 8 months, respectively.

That player plays at least 8 hours.he was the top 1 weekly rankings sometimes.
  • Been playing for about 14 months, got to level 70 after about 10 months of playing.  Would have gotten there faster except in the level 40 range I slammed on the brakes because I didn't want to reach level 50 lol. 

JDBisAWESOME @ usa 1

"In my experience there is no such thing as luck-only highly favorable adjustments of multiple factors to incline events in one's favor."

I think @Graycat (US1) knows that guy.his name is
     el maestro2.
Sign In to comment.