Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Once Upon a Time

Comments

• Also, I never said I was better than anyone at the game. Odd, just when I thought this argument was finally nearing an end and we could start to enjoy ourselves on the forums again. . .

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    Also, I never said I was better than anyone at the game. Odd, just when I thought this argument was finally nearing an end and we could start to enjoy ourselves on the forums again. . .
    So you're saying Cappy is better than you?  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • It would appear that way, yes, he is level 70 and the leader of H.I.V.E, of course he is better than me. 

~NL~

It would appear that way, yes, he is level 70 and the leader of H.I.V.E, of course he is better than me. 
    I disagree, I think you should fight him for the title of being the alpha player between you two.  

Hion has a small dink
  • That wouldn't be much of a fight, I can tell you how it would go right now:

1. One of us would attack, difficult to say which
    2. I would lose the attack, weather I am defending or attacking
    3. I would be booted from my alliance
    4. I would continue to be bombed by him, and never find another alliance to call home.
    You see, no excitement, I can predict exactly what will happen. And I don't think I will be the victor, unless Cappy is utterly destroyed by a foreigner or something, then I might stand a chance, however, by the looks of him, I'd say he's got plenty of replacement soldiers for that situation. In the end, it wouldn't be exciting, and I would lose. So no, I am not going to challenge him.

~NL~

• See ya,

You know what, this argument is a waste of my time and energy, good luck to you all, I'll see you on the other side. . .

As for Team Rebel, don't worry, I'm still on your side in this, but this argument is seriously testing my limits, and I'm not sure how much longer I can go until I snap, in other words, I let the Sith Lord take over  >:)

~N.L~

~NL~

Okay, snap, I'd love to see it.  Would finally get interesting.  

Hion has a small dink
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807

almost as interesting as it would be to see you stop bullying people by usage of inference on Forum ??? ignore them noble it is out of our hands now and GGE will take care of the adjudication here ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

almost as interesting as it would be to see you stop bullying people by usage of inference on Forum ??? ignore them noble it is out of our hands now and GGE will take care of the adjudication here ....
    Shot in the dark says you reported me, though I've broken no rules, so when it comes back all good I look forward to seeing what you have to say then.  Best of luck to you in the future.  

Hion has a small dink
    edited 27.01.2016

Shot in the dark says you reported me, though I've broken no rules, so when it comes back all good I look forward to seeing what you have to say then.  Best of luck to you in the future.  

you accused me of hacking an account and you are attacking me in game on those grounds (creepy PM's ugh ) YOU threatened me with everything but the kitchen sink .... a shot in the dark says you are in hot water as of three days ago NOW ( ever since this hit the FORUMS my report was sent to GGE as well the only difference between you and me ? I have EVIDENCE ) sooo anytime you are ready to get REAL I will be ready to hear your apologies AT LENGTH here BEST of luck to you too tanner .... next time try playing nice... attacks are one thing threats and intimidation is something else ... YOU are not the authority here and you shall know EXACTLY what I mean by that soon enough I am sure ..... EVERY threat you make and every attack you follow with is only more evidence to use against you at this time ... you have the right to remain silent ... lets see if you have the ABILITY :D There are more groups that deal with CYBERBULLYING then just GGE but this is their show now I am just making popcorn .... LOLZ :D do you hear what I hear ? the sound of silence ? I really hope you ENJOYED making fun of noble and me on FORUM total pro move on your part there .....oh did I mention I was a TOTAL ROCKSTAR ??? see you tomorrow tanner if you are still here .....

What ?? You thought I was JOKING ???? I wasn't joking ... This is really happening .... live the dream guys  ... I do ... EVERYDAY ....

Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

Again, I can't get in trouble simply by following the guidelines GGE has set out for me.  I can attack you for any reason, as much as I want, as GGE doesn't have rules that say I can't hit you as often as I have been.  My reasoning is irrelevant as I'm perfectly within the guidelines of the game.  

Lol at cyber bullying too.  Idk what to even tell you at this point.  Either play the game or join a support group where you can talk about your feelings and cry as much as you want.  

Hion has a small dink
    edited 27.01.2016
    Again, I can't get in trouble simply by following the guidelines GGE has set out for me.  I can attack you for any reason, as much as I want, as GGE doesn't have rules that say I can't hit you as often as I have been.  My reasoning is irrelevant as I'm perfectly within the guidelines of the game.  

Lol at cyber bullying too.  Idk what to even tell you at this point.  Either play the game or join a support group where you can talk about your feelings and cry as much as you want.  

What if I did both ?? think about it .... this is out of our hands now ... I will just be over here ... crying about it ( in my online GGE support group ) .... goodbye tanner ... thanks for all the LOLZ ....

Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

Also, just realized, never accused you of hacking into LS's account.  I said you had his password, and logged into his account, which isn't hacking.  Solid evidence you got there.  

Hion has a small dink
    edited 28.01.2016
    Also, just realized, never accused you of hacking into LS's account.  I said you had his password, and logged into his account, which isn't hacking.  Solid evidence you got there.  

you wish ...  because you are still making a false accusation !! I never had lights password LOLZ ... so try again tanner it is your own words that ARE the REPORT I issued not too mention your desperate attempt to keep a stiff upper lip here . my reports have been filed tanner this is out of our hands now and under review ... here is the evidence ....

NOW feel free to allow GGE to do their jobs here ok ? and try to keep your threats to a minimum if you can ?? please .....

I'm going to attack you, because I don't like you, and it will all be perfectly within the rules.  

Hion has a small dink
  • I'm going to attack you, because I don't like you, and it will all be perfectly within the rules.  

WoW I'm starting to wonder if you're a pregnant woman @TannerM. (US1) LOL

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    I'm going to attack you, because I don't like you, and it will all be perfectly within the rules.  

WoW I'm starting to wonder if you're a pregnant woman @TannerM. (US1) LOL
    Potentially, that being said, we're working our way through a list.  Wait your turn please.  

Hion has a small dink
    edited 28.01.2016

and I am going to post every battle report on your precious thread for all the world to see if you do .... my advice ? just walk away tanner .... pretend I don't exist from now on and go farm RBC's but stop stalking me here ... it's creepy and enough is enough ... anything you do at this point is adding insult to injury .... And the whole world is watching .....

and I am going to post every battle report on your precious thread for all the world to see if you do .... my advice ? just walk away tanner .... pretend I don't exist from now on and go farm RBC's but stop stalking me here ... it's creepy and enough is enough ... anything you do at this point is adding insult to injury .... And the whole world is watching .....

It's simple, stop spamming threads, and I'll leave you alone.  Everybody has tried to be polite, nice, and reasonable.  You refuse to listen to reason or even attempt to work with feedback that many people have given you so it seems the only thing that is going to get through that thick skull of yours is force.  Stop putting irrelevant pictures everywhere, stop derailing threads, and keep your thoughts on track and on focus within threads that aren't about you.  

Hion has a small dink
    edited 28.01.2016

It's simple, stop spamming threads, and I'll leave you alone.  Everybody has tried to be polite, nice, and reasonable.  You refuse to listen to reason or even attempt to work with feedback that many people have given you so it seems the only thing that is going to get through that thick skull of yours is force.  Stop putting irrelevant pictures everywhere, stop derailing threads, and keep your thoughts on track and on focus within threads that aren't about you.  

I don't spam or derail threads any worse than you do with your constant abuse and authoritarianism so you are a hypocrite and it is too late to turn back now tanner you and light just had to make this REAL so guess what ? now it's real ..... and this out of your hands tanner .... you cannot even control yourself much less any one else .... do you understand ? yet ? the more you thrash on my pretty little castle the more your true nature is revealed for all the world to see the only question is do you think they all want to see that here ???

Sign In to comment.