Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Once Upon a Time

Comments

• I was banking on either being from Where the Sidewalk Ends or at least his time spent being a cartoonist for Playboy magazine with one of his articles from 1959.  Sometimes I over think things though as when i become overloaded with screenshots and unrelated pictures i get confused.

Doctor contributes that to the metal plate in my head though.  They had to replace it with a plastic one and ever since then my part hasn't looked right.
    cappyjeff @ usa 1
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    I was banking on either being from Where the Sidewalk Ends or at least his time spent being a cartoonist for Playboy magazine with one of his articles from 1959.  Sometimes I over think things though as when i become overloaded with screenshots and unrelated pictures i get confused.

Doctor contributes that to the metal plate in my head though.  They had to replace it with a plastic one and ever since then my part hasn't looked right.

hey there cappy jeff  ... long time no see huh ? how can we be of service to you ?

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Well with the current cold front that moved through tire pressure check would be appreciated.  Aside from that i think i'm good.  However, there has been some churn around the recent drop in stock due to the Chinese economy as well as the current oil prices.

Any indication on this would be much appreciated as my portfolio has taken a little of a hit.  Please advise 
    cappyjeff @ usa 1
    Well with the current cold front that moved through tire pressure check would be appreciated.  Aside from that i think i'm good.  However, there has been some churn around the recent drop in stock due to the Chinese economy as well as the current oil prices.

Any indication on this would be much appreciated as my portfolio has taken a little of a hit.  Please advise 

ok the cold front was me and China just wants their money so that being said this is the end of days and it is time to fish or cut bait it seems .... please be advised .... we are past the zero safe barrier here .....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• why do you keep quoting what i said?  i said it and it's only 10pm so i haven't drank that much yet
    cappyjeff @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    Corm are you gonna show everyone the two hits I landed today
    edited 27.01.2016
    why do you keep quoting what i said?  i said it and it's only 10pm so i haven't drank that much yet

so these guys would understand I was talking to you and not them ? I guess ... I didn't Molson to get any more excited than he already is ....

• this isn't about who you are talking too, this group of PTA members want something that will benefit OUR children.  Now you're just pointing fingers at your failed agenda.

Rest assured the school board will hear about this
    cappyjeff @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443

Unfortunately the attack in ice got moved out with all my nomad hits, but here's the recent one in sands.
    edited 27.01.2016
    this isn't about who you are talking too, this group of PTA members want something that will benefit OUR children.  Now you're just pointing fingers at your failed agenda.

Rest assured the school board will hear about this

what is it the PTA wants ?? please be more specific here .... I have been flying blind and under fire for a very long time here .... and I outrank the school board if that matters to you .....  I am danger close here .... please advise ...

• I honestly just can't anymore
    cappyjeff @ usa 1
    edited 27.01.2016

well then we are at impasse again aren't we ? and I have little choice but to chart my course as usual .... again .... no joy ...

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    Better chance of Cappy becoming a pitcher than people on this thread understanding the sarcasm.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • I'm not to good when it comes to sarcasm :smile: 

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• No that's ok tanner, all these pictures that are insisted on being part of the the thread are really helping me keep up
    cappyjeff @ usa 1
  • also cuz they make total sense in reference to posts
    cappyjeff @ usa 1
  • well shoot i'm only beginner in forum posts.  guess i need to spam threads like Noble Leone in order to understand this game.

man this game is confusing
    cappyjeff @ usa 1
  • Spam? Me spam? that's a first.

~NL~

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    It's alright, Leone was telling us about how children were smarter than adults earlier, explains why he is better than you at the game.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • I didn't say that kids were better than adults, I was trying to explain why both are better at different things.

~NL~

Sign In to comment.