Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Once Upon a Time

Once Upon a time there were three little pigs(Noble Leone, Coolking, Cormyria) The Big Bad Wolf or wolves decided to eat them so they did.

THE END

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days

Comments

• Yay! Great Story!

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• Make another!
    xXDeathExistsXx
    ==========================
    "May god have mercy on my enemies because I wont" -George Patton
    http://prntscr.com/9xg673
    *Insert witty comment here*

• Oh Noble Leone, You truly respond to everything

• I will!!!, Lol

• Noble Leone (ASIA1)Noble Leone (ASIA1) Posts: 1,633
    edited 15.01.2016
    Oh Noble Leone, You truly respond to everything
    I know, but I am restricting myself to the games, off topic, creative corner, and roleplay. I might also venture into the players ask players section every once in a while.

~NL~

• It's Nice to talk to Sicknesse's "replacement". Isn't :)

• You know that wasn't my intention, stop trying to re-open a sore wound, I am trying to fix our argument, not make it worse.

~NL~

• "re-open a sore wound". Noble Leone there's nothing Noble about you.

• You are entitled to your own opinions, if you wan't to believe that, it's fine by me.

~NL~

• Good, Now can you just stand in the corner and be quite it's story time and your interrupting those who want to listen.

• This is my corner, Cormyria and I have restricted ourselves to the Creative Corner, off topic, games and roleplay, that is our corner of the forums, you are in our corner, if you don't want to deal with us, then don't come here. But it's like you said, "Please stop mentioning me in any of your posts, it forces me to defend myself" That rule doesn't just apply to you ya know.

Once Upon a time there were three little pigs(Noble Leone, Coolking, Cormyria) The Big Bad Wolf or wolves decided to eat them so they did.

THE END

~NL~

• Of Course Noble Leone, But you see you guys started so I'm just returning the favor.

• And we stopped, so you came trying to re-kindle the same argument. We should just put this whole thing behind us, then we can all be friends again, but it takes two to argue, and we are trying to stop arguing. Which means it's up to you as to when the argument dies.

~NL~

• Lol, Technically I can post what I want to.

Well Goodnight.

We'll just have to argue tomorrow.

• I know you can, I am trying to persuade you to stop picking fights with us, but like I said "It's entirely up to you".

~NL~

• Once Upon a time FENRIR, Died.

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 19.01.2016
    Once Upon a time FENRIR, Died.

And sometimes they come back ....

NEXT time I don't want to be buried at a PET CEMETARY ..... lolz ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 19.01.2016
    Once Upon a time FENRIR, Died.

And sometimes they come back ....

NEXT time I don't want to be buried at a PET CEMETARY ..... lolz ....

Isn't this a fun little story for me to participate in ? you have summoned me ... you have spoken my name thrice and I have seen you walking widdershins under the moons turn red so I am here and I am listening you may speak and we will all listen and wait and there will be an end to this hunt and we shall hear everyone's story before the story is finally told .... REMEMBER LIGHTSWAYER if you begin a story with once upon a time it can only end with HAPPILY EVER AFTER !! :D did I mention ALL THE BEASTS IMMORTAL will participate as well not only  CECIL the ruby lion of nobility but FEY the golden peacock of virtue and LINUS the alabaster unicorn of purity ??? we are all friends on FACEBOOK .... lolz ..... what do you think they mean when they call me "The White Wolf of Winter WAR "??? I wonder ....

Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Hello Mr. Lightswayer, how are you doing?

~NL~

• Why did you even respond?

Sign In to comment.