Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FENRIR RISING

Comments

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 20.05.2016
    then we should make for the halls of the elven Lords and that means we must return to the (shudders) .... Midgard Wold .... I am loathe to return there so soon after being vanquished by my foes and I need more time to reform my physical body from the veil of shadows and mists  ....

Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Godislove (US1)Godislove (US1) Posts: 116
    edited 20.05.2016
    why use the dark whenthere is still light sor light overcometh the dark and dark canot stand aganst it
    Post edited by Godislove (US1) on
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,R UNITED KINGS,TheRed Warriorshttps

I didn't say "the dark" I said "the shadows and mists" I believe there is a very distinct difference but once more I must simply digress ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• ok well forward we go
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony

Do we make for the halls of eternal spring and the high council of the elf lords then ? I should be able to reform my physical body by the time we reach the borders of the shadow lands ....

• yes to the eternal spring and the high counsel for wisdom

Beware the spectres of feyr at the edge of these endless lands of shade and never sunlight .....

• i shall close my eyes then and follow your heels

does that work? if you cant the see the feyr spirits I guess they cant frighten you can they ? I had never thought of trying to leave the shadowlands that way :D perhaps we will succeed at this new quest after all .....

• yes and near by is a kind inn keeper he will give us a mask each so we may go through

Well then it looks like it is my turn to follow your lead :D we wouldn't want me to frighten the innkeeper would we ?.....

edited 21.05.2016
    no i shall go in you hide in the back by the way my name is standfast
    Post edited by Godislove (US1) on

My name is FENRIR just don't tell anyone I told you so ok ? lolz.... :D

edited 21.05.2016
    Ok he said as he left his companion to go get the masks So when he got in he said to the jolly old innkeeper may i have some old peaces of cloth that I may put on so I may not see out but I must smell to find my way and also may I have one extra so I case I lose this one or need it for something 

edited 21.05.2016
    " I will tend to matters of my own ".... mutters FENRIR as he fades from sight and races running backwards through time with his eyes closed to avoid the guardian spectres of feyr and shadow at the edge of the blighted wastes . " who knew " mused the phantom wolf "if you close your eyes the shades cant see you ".... :D

edited 22.05.2016
    After leaving the in he sees fenrir and following him calls out and says wait for the masks will help more then keeping your eyes closed for if you try the temptation is to great and saying this's he dropped the one on fenrirs head and together they ran never stoping or slowing for great was there streangth

"Thank you for the clever wolf masks " growls FENRIR " what do you want me to do with this spear of truth I managed to recover from you in the future and in a different realm " .... :D

edited 22.05.2016
    I don't know remember we can't use it because it's from the future which stinks and we can't weld it to use it so I guess throw it in the time pit and let's find Simone who can weild the real one and then we must go to the caves and go through any obstacle to bring it to the one who can Weild it and then have him kill the black rider rescue his daughter and return her to her father then meet the next adventure that comes our way 

Well I was just trying to save us the trouble of fighting all those frost trolls in the lands of the ice giants .... wait we have a time pit ??? :D ....

Sign In to comment.