Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FENRIR RISING

Comments

• Godislove (US1)Godislove (US1) Posts: 116
    edited 19.05.2016
    I was his daughters play mate but when she died and it looked like I killed her he put me here I saw what happens though a great rider with back steed came and took her and almost killed me after that is when he started doing things he would no have done other wise like putting me here or putting you here for she was his most prized possession of all and when her mother his wife was killed hunting he baught vaughn my mother to protect him and his daughter from any harm when I was born he gave me to his daughter
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,R UNITED KINGS,TheRed Warriorshttps

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 19.05.2016
    " I actually wind up here everytime I get perished in the mortal wold as I was born here it is here that I must return but if you are as innocent as you claim then these chains cannot hold you if you don't let them "... muses the giant wolf FENRIR ...

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Anyone need a Moderator? :lol:

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

Anyone need a Moderator? :lol:

-John

I see they restored your moderator rights? better late then never I guess ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

edited 20.05.2016
    Can you help me prove my innocence and change the man who put is here by freeing me and I will free you and then together we will hunt down that black rider and distroy him for you are as inocent as I am and together rescue his daughter and let peace come to the land for if we did many Things would change as well as my master and your captor will you accept this change as I have
    Post edited by Godislove (US1) on
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony

edited 20.05.2016
    As I said before this is the shadow lands so the chains that hold you here are in your own mind just as the walls of this dungeon are only real because you have been tricked into believing they are real if you close your eyes and understand the truth you will find this realm is full of surprises and strange illusions when you open them  .....

• Then why can not you get out also for I am free and you are not I will not leave without you

how do you know I am not here by choice ? .....

• I do not know but why would you chose here for it is as a pit with no way out for I know of none how did they put you in here for I would like to help you and why would you keep going here

I came here because you looked like you needed my help ? beyond that even my own chains can only hold me for so long before I am allowed to be free within the nine wolds at the dawn of war .....

edited 20.05.2016
    Then we must prevent that war and thank you for saving me in my darkest hour let us search in the dark realm for he is bound to be there for he has his abod there and has taken her there where though I do not know but only the spear of truth may fell him for he is a liar of fourms he seems. To be what he is not and is crafty as a serpent for he is a form changer and the spear we need is in the caves in the crustal mountain filled with boby traps and pits and only the bravest of Heart and mind may make it through

edited 20.05.2016
    well then it sounds to me like we have quest on our hands ..... I will help you find the spear you seek and the heroes to wield it ....

• Yes but the first problem is where to find the crustal mountain for I only heard tail of it and have been nowhere else but here

edited 20.05.2016
    fear not for I have been to many realms and I have some memory of caves of crystalline structures with magic qualities in the lands of the Jotun but it is not safe to travel those lands for mortals ....

• Then how shall we get the spear for if no mortal can obtain it then how can we

I am not EXACTLY mortal but I cannot speak for anyone else ...are you mortal ? or do you hail from Jotunheim as I do ?....and I didn't say it was impossible for mortals to travel the ice wastes .... I just said it wasn't "safe" .... :(

• I do not know for my mother was first the wolf of the elfes in the valley near here called frell and they are now gone to the western sea

edited 20.05.2016
    But I can still follow you there and maby the elfes there can tell Me for they are tall warriors

edited 20.05.2016
    then I sense you are not exactly mortal either :D that solves the first half of our problem but not the next half . Where will find one who is pure of heart enough to wield the spear of truth ? when my heart is broken and mortal hearts are too easily corrupted with dreams of power and wealth ? .....

edited 20.05.2016
    I will seak for one among the elves for they are wise
    Post edited by Godislove (US1) on

Sign In to comment.