Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FENRIR RISING

Comments

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 10.03.2016
    its ok coolking relis is one of us ... he signed on with the "rebellion" back on dantooine ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• its ok coolking relis is one of us ... he signed on with the "rebellion" back on dantooine ....

I thought you lost. :/

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
    edited 11.03.2016
    its ok coolking relis is one of us ... he signed on with the "rebellion" back on dantooine ....

I thought you lost. :/

I thought I explained to you there is NO "final attrition" in "castle game" so DESPITE ALL YOUR EFFORTS ..... I am still alive ( with a MUCH BETTER UNDERSTANDING of who my friends and enemies are here ) ..... still playing ... and still fighting back :D ....
    Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    Still i didn't got a answer
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
    edited 17.03.2016
    Still i didn't got a answer

answer to what relis ? the secrets of everwinter ? and hunting the glacier? honestly I just tool burn and go for broke every time .... the only REAL treasures here to be found are the friends you can count on your good hand ....

edited 18.03.2016
    At last I have opened my eyes again beneath the Yggdrasil and past the Bi Frost in the halls of Odin and Valhalla . The air smells better here and the breezes are by far sanguine  my enemies now flee before me as I am reformed in my full glory . I must have spent seven lifetimes fighting on the fields of glory where Legends of Honor battle endlessly to entertain the bold and chosen of the slain before I am irked by a strange pang from somewhere in my chest . Almost as if from my heart? do I have a heart? does this mean I am mortal after all? why am I compelled to leave this placid realm in order to return to the Midgard wold and help the surviving mortals flee for their lives before the ravages of the arisen WYRM ? I must know the answer and before I can stop them my four dirty paws are free from  Asgard and flying fast across the Bi frost much to Hiemdahl's dismay and my own I am racing to Midgard with a purpose in my heart and fire in my eyes .....

• Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    Is that a ever winter adventure map?

A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
    Is that a ever winter adventure map?

sure looks like one to me :D

edited 01.04.2016
    In the darkness of oblivion something is moving ... something cold and unearthly I cannot define but I can feel it moving just beyond my sense of reason . I know in my bones I must return to the Midgard wold and I must return with great haste and no small sense of rage. Only in the Midgard realm will I be able to face this new monster and I know I will not be strong enough to face this alone. I will need allies , but where in all Midgard will I find so many with the courage and conviction that it will most certainly take to stand together and shout back this new darkness ? I fear I will not have time to wonder ....

•     The cold wind blows whipping up the snow, the icy chill cuts like a blade to the bone. Jedi Stepray follows the trail of the Sisth Lord Kang, but why did he come this far North? to this frozen watseland?  Wait I hear someone coming, best to find shelter.  Ah a cave, this will do nicely, found some wood, ah a fire to warm the bones.  Reaching into his backpack Stepray, pulls out some jerky dried Yak meat, seasoned with spices, & washes down with spring water from the back of the cave. Time for some rest. Tomorrow starts a new adventure.
    edited 05.04.2016
    "only if we both live through the night" growls a low voice from the back of the cave . "Why are you hunting this jedi ? is he connected to the darkness that threatens the nine wolds?" a large white wolf steps forward into the firelight and casually regards this new arrival while sniffing around his camp in hopes of gaining a better understanding about this strange warrior ....

•          No I the Jedi Stepray am hunting the Dark Sisth Lord Kang, he's very bad evil lord of the dark side of the lifeforce of all things living & dead.   I see you are a warrior of honor, as I strive to be. The dark Sisth Kang is part of the dark forces that seek to harm all worlds & persons that stand for truth, light & anything good.  Kang hates all that is good.   Stepray, watches as the Huge White Wolfe sniffs, and studys him.  Care for some food? I have some to share.  Please stay we can talk.  You look tired, please I did not mean to trouble you, feel free to rest awhile.     Tomorrow I must move on.  I mean you no harm.  I sense a lonelyness about you.  I too travel alone, as I search for Kang.   He's bad news.
  •          For Dark Lord Kang, seek to bring pain & sorrow to not only to The 9 worlds of which you speak, but to all that are true & good.     That is why I Jedi Stepray, am hunting Kang.  Plus he stole something from the ones I care for.
    edited 05.04.2016
    perhaps there is a way we can help each other ? I too hunt a darkness ... one that has no scent and no form  ... I cannot name it yet ... and I cannot fight this new darkness alone it is only the mortals of the Midgard wold that can name this new menace and shout it back to the void it came from . but I have not felt the presence of the one you seek nor can I find his scent on the cold north winds ....

•              Thank you friend, for the one I seek, I feel a troubling in the lifeforce.   I will let you know what becomes of my quest.  I truly wish you the best on your hunt.  The game is afoot, happy hunting.
                 Thank you friend, for the one I seek, I feel a troubling in the lifeforce.   I will let you know what becomes of my quest.  I truly wish you the best on your hunt.  The game is afoot, happy hunting.
    I think you misunderstand me ....  our quests are now bound together unless you think it was anything less than destiny that has led you to this glacier or this lair ... the great wolf turns his nose to the wind as if straining to catch a far off familiar scent ....

• Corm I better see a book of this come out soon otherwise ill be highly disappointed that this didnt go alllll the way.

Like every ex girlfriend (HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

Mud Wreslin.
    edited 06.04.2016
    finally you have arrived . I have been waiting for you for such a long time . I no longer have words in your tongue for what I have suffered at the hands of loki the trickster but I have been waiting for you for a very long time . now that you are here we can begin to do what needs to be done ..... and we both know what that is ....

REVENGE .....

edited 06.04.2016
    but we are fast running out of time and I am not the only teller of this tale  ....and the story isn't over ... yet ....

edited 07.04.2016
    With that the great white wolf snarls and vanishes into the gathering eddies and drifts of howling ice . In minutes the sound of ice crunching beneath the paws of FENRIR cannot be heard by anyone straining to follow the fast vanishing wolf . it isn't until much later in the evening near the rising of the moon that the night winds are shattered by a low and keening sorrow that echoes through the glaciers and drives even the stoutest of hearts to wonder at the fates they face tonight . nearby barbarian camps begin to gather torches and sound horns of alarm as cries of "wolf" ring out across the settled lands ....

Sign In to comment.