Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FENRIR RISING

Comments

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 18.01.2016
    I wouldn't have won, I just got lucky, If you had succeeded in your attack on my main, I would have been out of half of my defensive troops, and you would have been able to use your attackers to attack me everywhere, so I won mostly because I happened to espionage your outposts at the right time and was able to make the connections

I guess we are learning the difference between a single hit and a protracted war here ? the real question is where do we go from this point forward ??? I am FENRIR and this is RAGNAROK !! I was a wolf once so even though my physical body was completely destroyed and my spirit was banished to shadow I cannot stop fighting back .Even though all is lost and my friends are tearing at each other all across the NINE WOLDS to my ultimate sorrow and dismay .... I was a wolf once and even in death's cold embrace a wolf can still bite back .....

Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

edited 18.01.2016

Is my heart breaking ? yes wouldn't yours give under the weight of so much sorrow ... Is my spirit weary ? of course it is but I cannot stop now as the end is so close and this is RAGNAROK ... Do my enemies foolishly gloat to themselves about how they slew the mighty FENRIR and laid his body low ? again ? Why not? As they comfort each other with the reassurance that I am gone and will rise no more I can only smile as the shadows part before my wraith to allow me to pass the bifrost and cross over fully reformed into the midgard wold to finish this endless hunt and sate this endless hunger as the moons above me take on a delightful shade of deepest red .....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• Keep em' comin'

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

edited 25.01.2016
    Keep em' comin'

I am having my usual struggles with melancholy and writers block ..... This time my quarry is not so straightforward as a lion roaring on a battlefield or a jotun troll barring my path ...  I hunt shades and specters at this point with no clear direction or path as one poltergeist is just as good as the next one while I wear myself out snapping my jaws in vain at the dissipating mists of dawn's first light breaking upon  the full weight of my sorrow and loss .... Deep inside me burns a raging frozen fire and though you may bury my body I can never die ....

edited 29.01.2016

This hunt is almost concluded and as I limp back to my lair I bear more than my share of fresh scars but my enemy will not trouble me here again for a very long time I hope . It is funny the oaths I have heard uttered from the lips of tyrants as they shed their mortal coil and face final judgment . Fear is the last thing I smell before I close the distance to my quarry this time and fear will mix with the scent of blood before the rising of the next blood moon . above me the ravens will gather to receive the bounty I have left them and the kings of men will count themselves victorious and safe as the light of their precious sun returns to the wold at the passing of the great wolf who held the light from them for so long I do not fear the cold or the long night of winter I have my fires to keep me warm  ... for a time and times at least on half a time I shall return to the shadowlands and I shall be not troubled by the woes of midgard unless I am summoned from my lair or otherwise disturbed in my long and dreamless sleep ....

edited 29.01.2016

Just outside the corners of my dreamless slumber I can smell the intruders ... they smell of steel and fire and fear ... so much fear perhaps they stumbled into my lair seeking shelter from the wyrm and her spawn ? I have always admired the capacity mortals have for self deception as they flee from the fires of dragons into the lair of FENRIR and then tell themselves they are safe .. IT was the kings of men that ordered me bound and sent to slumber and now this ragged band  of wanderers is in real danger of waking me up ... oh well I think I will pretend to slumber while they decide what to do about my presence in the place of my exile where they foolishly choose to hide ...

edited 04.02.2016

I have been awakened from my slumber here not with creative stories or kind words but with a dull and rusty mace wielded as if by an angry child so now even though I tried to walk away my enemies still seek my death . I am now a cornered animal and I have no choice but to fight my way to freedom here and I cannot die so I will not live out my long eternity as a slave to cowards  ....

• I have been awakened from my slumber here not with creative stories or kind words but with a dull and rusty mace wielded as if by an angry child so now even though I tried to walk away my enemies still seek my death . I am now a cornered animal and I have no choice but to fight way to freedom here I cannot die so I will not live out my long eternity as a slave to cowards  ....

Yes... we shall bash their skulls in with their own maces... just beat them all in the face with a very rusty mace... maybe they'll get tetanus... I hope they have their tetanus shots.

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

I have been awakened from my slumber here not with creative stories or kind words but with a dull and rusty mace wielded as if by an angry child so now even though I tried to walk away my enemies still seek my death . I am now a cornered animal and I have no choice but to fight way to freedom here I cannot die so I will not live out my long eternity as a slave to cowards  ....

Yes... we shall bash their skulls in with their own maces... just beat them all in the face with a very rusty mace... maybe they'll get tetanus... I hope they have their tetanus shots.

also I am an angry undead wolf so you know ... there will be consequences ...

edited 03.02.2016

The sickening sound of steel meeting bone snaps me out of my reverie as the sudden realization that I am surrounded on this field by hunters of wolves calls me to harsh reality . I take swift action and leap through the nets of the first ranks only to draw more fire from the ranks behind . I snarl and mortal weapons glance off of my bloodstained snow white hide. I hear the curses of men as their failure becomes evident in the face of their demise and I smile to myself knowing that even though I will be broken before dawn the day will still be won before the rise of the next blood moon. The Norns cackle with delight as the threads of mortals are rent from the wold and left to the skein . FENRIR HOWLS ! and all those who are able to flee give flight to fear in the face of my true form and all my focused rage . Another mortal falls before me and the drone of battle rages all around me. I have never seen such turmoil in the wold in all my long days and as the weapons of man lay fire to the field I know this time will be the last great RAGNAROK the wold can endure . Far above me the ravens gather to answer the call of the breakfast bell ....

edited 13.02.2016

Above me I ignore the cackling of Ravens as they celebrate the feast I have laid before them  and whet their appetites for my next kill . I do not like the taste of wyrmflesh. I never have as nothing that draws breath in midgard can possibly want to try to consume something that tastes as foul as the flesh of the wyrm except the ravens that crowd my kills . Does darkness have a flavor ? yes but not one I care to describe here . I bite at my foes reflexlively and I consume what I need to continue my hunt beneath the blood moon. I leave only that which I cannot easily digest as my journey nears it's end. With only a glance at the valley of bleached bones and darting shades behind me I look forward now as I can almost see the lair of the wold serpent Jormungander and I know I will need all the strength I can muster before I dare the peaks of fire ....

edited 13.02.2016

This winter ice is ENDLESS and I have tracked to its edges on the four directions of the waking wold but no matter how far I go in the great empire I cannot find a single patch of green left .... FENRIR HOWLS and tracks down another barbarian warlord across the endless ice as the driving snow drowns out the baying of wolves and the death screams of mortal men . I do not relish the taste of mortal flesh and I leave the waste of my kill to the gathering of the lesser wolves as the endless ice beckons me forward to finish my hunt .....

edited 13.02.2016

Something is very wrong ... I turn my nose to the wind and catch the scent for just the shortest moment . Something fetid on the wind .Some new evil smell I have never known in all my days and it chills my very bones with all of it's wrongness. It doesn't belong . Not in Midgard and not in any of the nine wolds . I AM FENRIR and I am immortal but this thing that tracks me now isn't from any realm I have ever known and it's scent terrifies me to flight . I do not know how far I ran in the first few days of my wild exodus but wherever I turn in the great empire the scent of wrongness only grows stronger . I am sure it is evil and I am sure it is bent on my destruction but I do not know why it tracks me or how it is able to elude me so easily . I feel it crawling in the darker spaces of the shadows of my panic but I can not find solace or safety from it's foul presence in this wold . I cannot seek help from any of the other guardians because I am not sure they are even aware of this new wretchedness much less able to track it as well as I should be able to do . How can I turn this hunt around upon this new darkness before it is too late I wonder ??? There is no solace in my flight only the wild madness that fear has driven to my paws as I crunch the ice beneath my terror in a mindless sprint away from the scent that seems to be everywhere I run . No matter which direction I turn the scent of dark corruption only grows stronger with every passing second . Finally exhausted I put my back up against an ice wall and turn to snarl at the driving snow and the feyr that waits for me in the gathering night ....

edited 16.02.2016

I howl and whine as the venom of ophidian serpent courses through my wraith in the edges of the shadowlands . I should have known this was another one of Loki's traps I was just too exhausted to see it in time . the denizens of this realm flee from my rage as I slowly begin to piece together the implications of my confinement here . I am almost too weak to whimper much less run but in this place it is not the physical which drives one forward but the will of the spirit and my will carries me quickly to the edges of the banshee wood and well out of the trickster's vision here as I try to reform and define my next best course of action before I return to the midgard wold and seek out my revenge on the feyr serpent that slew me so easily ....

edited 18.02.2016

There is nothing like a jaunt through the shadowlands to make you miss the cold and frigid wastes of everwinter glacier like I do now . The sun in everwinter is just a distant candlelight but it is warmer than the cold deathlight that watches the bonewaste of the shadowlands like a tyrant without mercy . There is no time beyond the grave so the wastes around me are a mockery of mortal life with twisted shades that tease and huant the soul by flickering to faces of friends and allies dead and now long gone only to vanish or twist into visions of pain upon close inspection . I snarl and drive the lesser shades before me only to curse at my folly . Every time I drive a pack of shades I alert the trickster to my presence here. Cold shivers run under my skin as I realize that Loki isn't the one tracking me here . The dread stench of the feyr snake ophidian lingers now on the edge of banshee wood and I know that my foe has tracked me to this realm . with no where left for me to run and no way left for me to die I must find a place to make a desperate last stand in this realm of fear and shadows .....

edited 20.02.2016

I AM RAVENOUS!!! I have reformed my physical body but I am without food in this part of the burning desert sands and I am forced to scavenge for mice and scorpions just to have enough energy to track my next meager meal . I have never met a foe that could track me in the shadowlands so easily and I am forced to move quickly in order to leave no trace of my passing here . The wild desert winds tear at the flesh of any mortal beast foolish enough to be caught in the maelstrom but to me in my exodus the sandstorms are my only solace that at least in the torment of the driving grains of sand I am at last alone . If only the winds left more than sandblasted bones for me to eat in the course of their relentless fury, I muse to myself as I crunch on the marrow of a goat left unattended and fed to the wild and wandering desert winds ...

edited 23.02.2016

The night is my comfort and the daytime is my solitude as the sands fly before me and I cross the great river divide ( of two hours travel time) from the burning sands and into the GREEN which is STILL COVERED IN ICE !! There is a storm gathering above the lands of the new player river delta and a small band of "rebels" have been surrounded in a narrow box canyon by the armies of the WYRM !! I can see the black standards of JORMUNGANDR stretching out for miles to the horizon and only one lone banner flies defiantly over a beleaguered rebel stronghold . I know that if I help this band in their hour of darkness I will most likely be perished to the shadowlands .... again .... Where the feyr serpent Ophidian is waiting to pick up my vorpal trail . I also know in my heart that there is no way in the nine wolds I could live with myself if I ignore their plight and walk away from the chance to look Odin in the eye one more time .....

edited 25.02.2016

I never even felt the bite of the feyr serpent in the confusion of the battle din, but the venom I felt almost at once and without so much as a warning I felt my spirit being ripped away from my body . I was powerless to do anything but watch as my enemies fell upon my lifeless corpse and tore it limb from limb mounting my head on the walls of their masters fortress as a trophy of their victory . From the shadows I saw as all I knew and fought for was torn and poisoned by the ophidians and their brood of vile inequity.i spit and snarl at my enemies but they cannot hear me from the nether . I awaken now to pain as the feyr venom is forced into what is left of my ragged soul and my eyes behold to my terror that I am in the heart of Loki's extraction device !! I can hear the trickster gloating to his minions about how "this is only the beginning" and how his new weapon is "almost ready " and my heart sinks as I realize I have failed . I have failed the Yggdrassilla and I have failed the awakened wold . I have failed my friends and I have failed myself , I thought I could outsmart the trickster . I thought my rage and fury would carry me past his minions and all his deceit , I thought my strength would be enough . I know as I close my eyes for the last time in this confinement that even though Loki will refine my shadow wraith for some dark design , the next time my eyes shall open it will at long last be in Odin's hall ....

• Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    Really?Relics in ice?Can show me some of em cormy?
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
  • Really?Relics in ice?Can show me some of em cormy?

NO.... NO ONE... CALLS HIM CORMY... EXCEPT... ME! #BANRELIS2016... lolz... jk

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.