We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Freind Or Foe?

2»

Comments

• Yay, I wonder who flagged me then. 
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    (for those who don't understand shakespearese
    :lol)
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • Who knows, who cares.

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• Night Light and Noble make nice, nice?
    Whaaaat?
    Congratulations Gentlemen. :astonished: 

Sickness, Illness, Infected, Afflicted.
  • Thanks Miss Sickness.

~NL~

• Only one left is Cormyria, I wish he would see that we are much alike with whom he calls the antagonists, it is not a black and white war with him against the maces.
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    (for those who don't understand shakespearese
    :lol)
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 29.01.2016
    there is nothing black and white in war lux only different shades of ragged grey cut with trim held by a thin red line where a friend can be your foe and a foe well fought can become a friend but I let my friends and foes choose their own fates as we must all ride to meet them in the end .... I saw EVERYTHING .... and I am responding to your summons ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Noble Leone (ASIA1)Noble Leone (ASIA1) Posts: 1,633
    edited 29.01.2016
    Fifty shades of it, to be exact. . . 
     >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

~NL~

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 29.01.2016

"cry havoc and let slip the dogs of WAR" !! friend ... foe  ... at this point FRIENDS I am hunting for SURVIVORS ..... "war never determines who is right or who is wrong it only decides who is left" .... FENRIR ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Precisely

~NL~

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,687GB1
    Foe  o:)

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• FREIND >:)

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  •        A friend loves at all times thru thick & thin. The Lord is a friend that sticks closer than a brother. B) B) B) <3 <3 o:) o:) o:)
  • friend
    :)
Sign In to comment.