Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

describe dopness2

hi

in this thread you can post anything you want to , to describe my alliance dopness2

have fun

:) JRBRITTAINUSER @ usa 1

Comments

• good, powerful, strong nice

You can't talk about your alliance! That's biased!

Word to describe dopness2?...

Dope
    xXDeathExistsXx
    ==========================
    "May god have mercy on my enemies because I wont" -George Patton
    http://prntscr.com/9xg673
    *Insert witty comment here*

• Gets spammed about to much.

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

You can't talk about your alliance! That's biased!

Word to describe dopness2?...

Dope

i thought nobody knew what this thread was for so I started a example to let people understand what to do in this thread

if you don't know, dopness2 is my alliance that I am happy leader of

I agree

always someone trying to ruin my threads lol

I agree

I was talking about you but what ever.

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Hahaha Lol,

Word to describe dopness2:

"Okay"

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • words to describe your alliance

right beneath mine in the rankings...lol
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    (for those who don't understand shakespearese
    :lol)
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • Lol, this is what you get for asking people to describe your alliance.

xXDeathExistsXx

• I must admit that you asking people to describe your alliance sounds very self absorbed and needy, like you MUST swallow everyone's attention, what were you expecting when you made yourself sound like a spoiled brat? Undying love and wealth? Attention? Cake? You are the only person that has ever asked for that kind of attention, makes you wonder why even Neph hasn't done it and dopness has? They must be dopier than we thought. Also, this thread, belongs, if anywhere, in the alliance introductions and searches section.

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• I must admit that you asking people to describe your alliance sounds very self absorbed and needy, like you MUST swallow everyone's attention, what were you expecting when you made yourself sound like a spoiled brat? Undying love and wealth? Attention? Cake? You are the only person that has ever asked for that kind of attention, makes you wonder why even Neph hasn't done it and dopness has? They must be dopier than we thought. Also, this thread, belongs, if anywhere, in the alliance introductions and searches section.
    You said "Cake" and I just started to laugh. Got a few weird looks from people.

He's got a point. The thread title might as well be "Give me compliments". So far the only compliment was the one you gave your self, every other post was an insult or people screwing around.
    xXDeathExistsXx

• My point exactly! 

That's almost a whole thread of insults. . . harsh. . . however deserved. 

Image result for cake Now, about that cake. . . :smile: 

~NL~

Because if neph did it, they would have even more rebellions, and yes, cake, chocolate, marshmallows...

Image result for chocolate cake with pudding and marshmallows
    Once, place upon which we stand be rich and full of joy, now corroded, end this childish argument, and thee may have peace and prosperity once again.
    (for those who don't understand shakespearese
    :lol)
    Once this forum was
    great and fun, now angry, and bitter, stop arguing, and we can return this forum to it's former state.
    #maketheforumsgreatagain

Luxtena
    member of the LOF family
  • True, but KoN doesn't seem to care what the people think of them, and it's not like they don't already have a bunch of rebellions coming their way

~NL~

I agree

I was talking about you but what ever.

oops

sorry

• I am getting a cm over here

tird of all of you messing up my threads

if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything

• Ah, lovely. Now he marked all our posts as spam, meaning that I can report him for misuse of that option.

Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire, Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves, not rules.~

#GrayatPlsRespawn

• its off topic and I did not do it

• JRBRITTAINUSER (US1)JRBRITTAINUSER (US1) US1 Posts: 679
    edited 10.01.2016

off topic= spam ok

and they all are off topic

this thread is for dopness2

not kingdom of neph and other alliances

and it does not involve cake

seriously?

lord taggart, that's off topic too

get back on topic everyone

• off topic= spam ok

and they all are off topic

this thread is for dopness2

not kingdom of neph and other alliances

and it does not involve cake

seriously?

lord taggart, that's off topic too

get back on topic everyone

I'd prefer not too :)

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.