Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TORCHERERS vs KoN

Comments

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    abbie24601 (US1) said:
    Perhaps fear is not the best word.  During the HIVE war, we fought on KON's side simply because we thought KON would win.  There was a certain amount of KON ass-kissing we did simply for the peace of mind and security that came with it.  I can't judge anyone for it, but I certainly know it when I see it.  I'm glad I don't play that way anymore. 
    Pretty much agreed with the rest of your post that I didn't quote.

For us in the HIVE war, it was a little different than this time around with MISC.  We had been lightly massing small alliances to learn how to pvp... leaving those alliances alone and choosing larger and stronger ones each time we saw no resistance.  We eventually got to DGAF when the HIVE war broke out (DGAF was the only crew who actively engaged us and we got to see what it was like to run into individuals who could outdo us.  It was fun.)  So at that time our mindset was us being anxious to see what we were made of.  I don't know if we were asked to join, told to join, offered shinies, or if we offered our involvement, I was still learning the diplomacy at the time.  That's honest truth.  Jimbo6 could probably elaborate (or his personal assistant, mnight, lol).
    abbie24601 (US1) said:
    If someone will lead the server into a very expensive 14-month-long-and-counting war, spend $3K on a capital, and "has a guy" at GGE, why is it so surprising that he might later turn on GK?  
    I've heard people say the other side has folks who work there, or close friends there.  I've probably even said it about MISC at one time or another when being cheeky.  But I have no knowledge of where any of that came from.  Guessing there's a screenshot or something I missed.  I've already seen the capital stuff.

abbie24601 (US1) said:
    I know you can't/won't say here, but how the hell do you fight for Serry?  I will never understand how all these KON subs fight for a leader they don't even like.
    But that's easy: I can & will, lol.  The answer is I don't fight for Serry.  I fight for KoN and I fight for the things GK values as a preferential outcome to the war.

I do not know Serry personally, I've only spoken to him on two occasions in the past 3 years (one of those was on the eve of the HIVE war.  The other was to offer some insight on behalf of an alliance he had recently gone to war with).  Both times he was respectful.  I can also say that about you and mnight, regardless of the forum grief we give each other... in PMs both of you have been respectful.

I don't ask that people be perfect, and there is a ton of dirt, deserved or not, bandied around by both sides (including us) about Serry, Morentz, Heartnoir, Shirozake (lol), Goaway, Zombie, mnight, etc.  In fact, there seems to only be a small handful of prominent people NOT smeared on a constant basis.  GK and FT leaders are among those.  So should everyone in the war just have joined FT and GK?  hehe.

Back to the reason: we don't fight "for Serry."  At least none of us has ever associated KoN as "Serry", we've associated them as a conglomerate of people we've gotten to know over  the past 2+ years.  You're not going to like that answer, but I don't think what I'm saying is unreasonable or unheard of.  We fight for our ally who is an entire alliance, a family of alliances.  Plus, I've seen and heard of much worse in others than what you guys dislike about him.

We just agree to disagree?
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • "It is a war game". Funny statement.

It is a war game indeed, but it's also an empire game, and more so an empire game than a war game. It is meant to give you a sense of being in the medieval era and trying to grow to power against many other "lords". It is a game of politics. If you studied medieval times you will see there was alot more going on than just war and trying to defeat somebody and take everything they owned... The Church held all the power and was the binding between each kingdom. Because of religion they were able to dictate how many kingdoms were ran. Kings challenged Emperors many times but the power of excommunication that the Pope held was everything. Excommunication and the power to expel a king from the Church held more power throughout the dark ages than any army... What am I saying? This game isn't farmville where we should try and make sure everyone is jolly. But it isn't all just about taking everyone property and such either... 

It is a game of politics. There are a sense of morals that come with that. Manatee, sorry but you kind of get on alot of peoples nerves... not that you care, but everything you base your reasoning off of is literally prior to the war or at the beginning. You are quite naive to think everything is the same still... KoN became the new MISC according to you, "Everything you are telling is the same thing MISC did". That one you can't deny... that you have told me 5+ times... I don't see your point... So just because MISC did it first it's okay for KoN to do it? Please... In the end MISC and KoN are the same alliance (MISC main, M:U are literally just a group of good people that want to enjoy the game and don't like KoN's way of things so they fight, they don't look at numbers and how badly they are outnumbered, they just fight for what they believe in and have a good time doing it, they aren't really connected to TORCH anymore, they are kind of their own separate alliance) and Serry and Morentz are the same person... They are children that have greed and a dump truck of salt up their asses. I mean come on Manatee, how blind are you to see that you re fighting for a butthurt kid, and fighting against another one... It is just some gang rival anymore, fighting over each others territory because you don't like the other gang, and quite frankly because they are a rival gang, and nobody else can have power except you. You have poor motives for this war. Your "loyalty" to KoN is making you all blind. Manatee, I challenge you, alliance hop around for a month or 2. Just give your KT to Mariah to take care of, she will keep it in good shape while you are gone lol. Go around and look at things from the perspective of the rest the server. You already know a good portion of the server doesn't think highly upon KoN, but why don't you go and find out why? You are in GK, you saved the satan that they are, of course they are going to treat you about as well as their do their property... Being put on an equal level as their property... now that my friend is royalty.... right now the thing that separates everyone here is that nobody actually knows what you are trying to say....

I want one post. Organized and simple, stating every reason for why GK is in this war. Because all I get out of it is you didn't like the way MISC played, so you supported KoN, who now plays the same way. And because you think you have gained something as an alliance from this war... You claim you have done better in events... yet thats not what I hear from your side of the fence...Me listing names gets people pissed, so I assume it's best I keep names anonymous but it was from GK itself that I was told that the slight better performance in events has been from GK growing as an alliance, but not necessarily from the war. 

Now I don't know who to believe myself anymore tbh, but M:U was able to let me know why they are in this war about 6 months ago when I asked, funny thing is, still the same reason... Yet I am still prying at GK trying to understand if it is just because they are loyal to KoN, and could care less about being on the right side of things, because you think there is gain from this war, or because you still have some grudge on MISC or what... You get mad because I "twist" your reasons and stuff but how I am ever supposed to know what is right? When have you ever given me a clear answer and stuck with it? I mean everything KoN does is what MISC did but misc was "5x worse" or whatever. So you are fighting MISC with MISC? Then after that the reason it seems to be because there is profit and growth for your alliance in this war, then so on and so on. Make up your mind. 

Thats cool if MISC was an awful alliance back in the day, I have a list of everyone I am going to send to hell when my alliance grows, so I get grudges m8, but I also have a very clear reason for each of them... Updates and war has changed our player base so much that people don't understand who MISC was like you all do. So sure you may have a reason in your hearts for this war but to an entire server your reasons seem like... well, we don't actually know. You just look like KoN property that hopes to gain from this war... Not saying thats what you are, I know you well enough to know that GK is their own alliance, that isn't dictated 100% by KoN... Now of course I know you are gonna be like "We know why we are in this war and we don't care what everyone else thinks about it." Yeah lol, we know you and KoN don't care. Over a year of causing hundreds of players to quit and causing distress on everyone, small alliances almost always find themselves ending up in some family, because if they so much as have one random new player in their alliance screw up, then KoN will come for you, and the only way to find peace is join someone who can protect you. 

When did this world as a whole stop caring about their integrity? Why does nobody take pride in who they are and what they have done for this world, and instead of how they have helped themselves? Manatee, I assume you probably know but I am on the younger side of years, hence why it can be hard for me to combat things you say because at my young age, it is hard for me to comprehend everything fully. I keep my age to myself, because I believe that no matter your situation, there is always a way to rise to the levels of others. So I try to avoid handicaps and just do what I must to perform on the same level as all you old folks with many years of experience in life behind you. But even at my age, I am more well informed than the majority of America about our own nation. Raised up in taking pride in who you are and the honor your name has, finding your own path in life and not letting someone choose it for you, working hard to earn things that you have, so that you may take pride in what you have, because you know YOU earned it, not somebody else. How do people even go about life taking pride in themselves knowing they have achieved success at the expense of others?
    So why does KoN and GK not care about the honor that their name has? Does integrity mean anything to you? You have told me that you enjoy being at war with MISC because they are easy loot. Do you take pride in who you are as an alliance through this war? It is clear M:U doesn't really see the reason for you being in this war and doesn't appreciate it. They are at war with KoN, they don't want to be at war with you. So at the end of the day, do you take honor in looting them?

Things have changed since the start of this war and all we have to go off of is your word that MISC was some product of Satan before this war... None of us see it... When I first dealt with MISC:United it was on bad terms. At war with MISC, fighting valiantly for Serry and getting paid in RV theft and OP hits from Neph. MISC 2 said they were just gonna have MISC main and M:U destroy me, I spoke to M:U rather in a rude tone, they replied saying they weren't going to destroy me... I remember most of the message. "Alot of small alliances war us and tag along with Neph, they are the top alliance, it's easy to do. We aren't going to destroy them unless they do serious wrong unto us. We have a war with Neph, we don't want to get involved with small alliances, it's not their war to fight. I hope one day you and many others actually do so me research on this stuff and not just tag along with the #1. Happy Saturday, you don't touch us we won't touch you".

Destroy TORCH on YOUR terms, not KoN's. Fight a war based off of what you know to be true and what you know to be the right thing to do. Not off of what KoN tells you is right. Manatee, I challenge you, just read the KoN desc right now... then come on here, and tell me, to my face that you are proud to fight along Nephilim and Serry right now. When you came to me to vent about M:U getting into GK with alts or whatever the hell it was about, I told you that I knew you were more of man than what you were acting like. You said something like "If they are gonna do it then I guess we will."  
    You knew I never believed in putting yourself on the same level as your enemy. And you knew I was right. You know that you should follow your own standards, not someone elses standards. You know that if you set yourself on their standards to fight them, then you are nothing more than them and therefore fighting yourself Manatee.

Serry and Morentz are the same person. People were right when they said it, just not right in the way they meant it. Two children fighting each other wish a bucket of salt looking for their own personal gain. So I will assume that is why GK is in this war? 

KoN's motives are not right, you cannot deny that you blubbery sea creature. They is not peace while they are in power. 

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

Will you fight for Tyranny or will you fight for Liberty?

Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • A beautiful case indeed, it not only covers the problems with KON and the Server War, it covers problems we face a s human beings, as American Citizens, and the biggest on going argument of the forums and in game, "Is this a war game?"

Applause to Cobalt to this wonderful speech!

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

Wow Cobalt, I'm tired of giving you answers that don't get acknowledged by you, so this will merely be a series of responses, not answers.  Congratulations, and I apologize in advance.
    • Cobalt_Fusion (US1) said:
    • It is a game of politics. There are a sense of morals that come with that. Manatee, sorry but you kind of get on alot of peoples nerves... not that you care, but everything you base your reasoning off of is literally prior to the war or at the beginning.
    No apologies necessary.  Thank you for pointing out to everyone that I am so consistent.  Sticking to the arguments, not getting carried away with immaturity, and not allowing revisionist statements is a surefire way to drive opponents nuts :)  When you get to logic classes or debate, you'll understand.
    • Cobalt_Fusion (US1) said:
    • You are quite naive to think everything is the same still... KoN became the new MISC according to you, "Everything you are telling is the same thing MISC did". That one you can't deny... that you have told me 5+ times... I don't see your point... So just because MISC did it first it's okay for KoN to do it?
    Misleading.  You are the only one saying MISC and KON are the same.  Here's an example of what you've done:
    Cobalt:  "I hate dogs, they eat other animals"
    Manatee: "So?  Tigers eat other animals and you happen to like them... why do you only hate dogs?"
    Cobalt:  "Manatee says dogs and tigers are the same!  How can he be okay with dogs in his home and not tigers?!?"

This is like the 5th time you've done that.  I've begun to stop thinking it's incompetence.  Like I keep asking you: please be more honest about our conversations.

• Please... In the end MISC and KoN are the same alliance (MISC main, M:U are literally just a group of good people that want to enjoy the game and don't like KoN's way of things so they fight, they don't look at numbers and how badly they are outnumbered, they just fight for what they believe in and have a good time doing it, they aren't really connected to TORCH anymore, they are kind of their own separate alliance) and Serry and Morentz are the same person... They are children that have greed and a dump truck of salt up their asses. I mean come on Manatee, how blind are you to see that you re fighting for a butthurt kid, and fighting against another one... It is just some gang rival anymore, fighting over each others territory because you don't like the other gang, and quite frankly because they are a rival gang, and nobody else can have power except you.
    You're more than welcome to that version of things.  Everyone has an opinion I guess.

•  You have poor motives for this war. Your "loyalty" to KoN is making you all blind. Manatee, I challenge you, alliance hop around for a month or 2. Just give your KT to Mariah to take care of, she will keep it in good shape while you are gone lol. Go around and look at things from the perspective of the rest the server. You already know a good portion of the server doesn't think highly upon KoN, but why don't you go and find out why? You are in GK, you saved the satan that they are, of course they are going to treat you about as well as their do their property... Being put on an equal level as their property... now that my friend is royalty.... right now the thing that separates everyone here is that nobody actually knows what you are trying to say....
    Yes, we all understand you desperately want us out of the war.  You've made it clear time and time again that you hate KoN, you hate MISC, and you want GK to leave MU alone.  There's an easy way for that to happen you know...

• I want one post. Organized and simple, stating every reason for why GK is in this war. Because all I get out of it is you didn't like the way MISC played, so you supported KoN, who now plays the same way. And because you think you have gained something as an alliance from this war... You claim you have done better in events... yet thats not what I hear from your side of the fence...Me listing names gets people pissed, so I assume it's best I keep names anonymous but it was from GK itself that I was told that the slight better performance in events has been from GK growing as an alliance, but not necessarily from the war. 
    Haha, you're so badly wanting to help out MU.  You ask tons (and tons) of questions and summarily disregard the responses.  The approval of someone who does not listen nor shows any inclination of ever listening is not sought.

• Now I don't know who to believe myself anymore tbh, but M:U was able to let me know why they are in this war about 6 months ago when I asked, funny thing is, still the same reason... Yet I am still prying at GK trying to understand if it is just because they are loyal to KoN, and could care less about being on the right side of things, because you think there is gain from this war, or because you still have some grudge on MISC or what... You get mad because I "twist" your reasons and stuff but how I am ever supposed to know what is right? When have you ever given me a clear answer and stuck with it? I mean everything KoN does is what MISC did but misc was "5x worse" or whatever. So you are fighting MISC with MISC? Then after that the reason it seems to be because there is profit and growth for your alliance in this war, then so on and so on. Make up your mind. 
    Stick with MU's version of events and reasons.  I want you to.

• Thats cool if MISC was an awful alliance back in the day, I have a list of everyone I am going to send to hell when my alliance grows, so I get grudges m8, but I also have a very clear reason for each of them... Updates and war has changed our player base so much that people don't understand who MISC was like you all do. So sure you may have a reason in your hearts for this war but to an entire server your reasons seem like... well, we don't actually know. You just look like KoN property that hopes to gain from this war... Not saying thats what you are, I know you well enough to know that GK is their own alliance, that isn't dictated 100% by KoN... Now of course I know you are gonna be like "We know why we are in this war and we don't care what everyone else thinks about it." Yeah lol, we know you and KoN don't care. Over a year of causing hundreds of players to quit and causing distress on everyone, small alliances almost always find themselves ending up in some family, because if they so much as have one random new player in their alliance screw up, then KoN will come for you, and the only way to find peace is join someone who can protect you. 
    Why are we interested in the views that you, or other outside alliances have about the affairs of our war?

• When did this world as a whole stop caring about their integrity? Why does nobody take pride in who they are and what they have done for this world, and instead of how they have helped themselves? Manatee, I assume you probably know but I am on the younger side of years, hence why it can be hard for me to combat things you say because at my young age, it is hard for me to comprehend everything fully. I keep my age to myself, because I believe that no matter your situation, there is always a way to rise to the levels of others. So I try to avoid handicaps and just do what I must to perform on the same level as all you old folks with many years of experience in life behind you. But even at my age, I am more well informed than the majority of America about our own nation. Raised up in taking pride in who you are and the honor your name has, finding your own path in life and not letting someone choose it for you, working hard to earn things that you have, so that you may take pride in what you have, because you know YOU earned it, not somebody else. How do people even go about life taking pride in themselves knowing they have achieved success at the expense of others?
    Well, that explains the emotional mood swings and desire to curry favor in PMs.

• So why does KoN and GK not care about the honor that their name has? Does integrity mean anything to you? You have told me that you enjoy being at war with MISC because they are easy loot. Do you take pride in who you are as an alliance through this war? It is clear M:U doesn't really see the reason for you being in this war and doesn't appreciate it. They are at war with KoN, they don't want to be at war with you. So at the end of the day, do you take honor in looting them?
    This was from a PM of yours, in response to you asking why we'd continue at war if it's so extremely tough on us.  My response was it's not.  We don't get attacked much (well all attacks are down during Ice Champion as well, lol), and most of our enemies are a constant source of easy loot.  They don't even keep troops at home, which I've started copying myself.  "Enjoy being at war with MISC" ... really Cobalt?  Yes we do enjoy certain aspects of war, some more than others, but good lord, you really need to stop doing that.

• Things have changed since the start of this war and all we have to go off of is your word that MISC was some product of Satan before this war... None of us see it... When I first dealt with MISC:United it was on bad terms. At war with MISC, fighting valiantly for Serry and getting paid in RV theft and OP hits from Neph. MISC 2 said they were just gonna have MISC main and M:U destroy me, I spoke to M:U rather in a rude tone, they replied saying they weren't going to destroy me... I remember most of the message. "Alot of small alliances war us and tag along with Neph, they are the top alliance, it's easy to do. We aren't going to destroy them unless they do serious wrong unto us. We have a war with Neph, we don't want to get involved with small alliances, it's not their war to fight. I hope one day you and many others actually do so me research on this stuff and not just tag along with the #1. Happy Saturday, you don't touch us we won't touch you".
    Very nice.

• Destroy TORCH on YOUR terms, not KoN's. Fight a war based off of what you know to be true and what you know to be the right thing to do. Not off of what KoN tells you is right. Manatee, I challenge you, just read the KoN desc right now... then come on here, and tell me, to my face that you are proud to fight along Nephilim and Serry right now. When you came to me to vent about M:U getting into GK with alts or whatever the hell it was about, I told you that I knew you were more of man than what you were acting like. You said something like "If they are gonna do it then I guess we will."  
    Thank you for your advice.  We do, and KoN's not telling us what to do lol.  Looks like we're on the same page there.

Regarding what you've quoted, you're ignoring the rest of that conversation, and that is probably the biggest mistake you have made with me so far.  It shows me you're not trying to distort things out of a skewed perception, but going out of your way to do so on purpose, in full knowledge of it.  Thank you for making my choice easier.

The only thing I regret is that you've gotten Cormyria all excited about a bunch of disingenuous statements.  There's going to be pony goo all over this thread now, and I'm not looking forward to it :(
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1

the only thing I agree with you about your careful ( but not very well thought out ) dissection of what I felt to be the singular greatest statement made by thinking creatures in the history of the universe is ....you are right about the pony goo .....

I kind of thought mine was well thought out the first 5 times, lol.  After a while his tactic just gets annoying though.

When someone tries to score points by completely ignoring what others said, that's not great wisdom, it's simply self-serving. 
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    What tactic did I ever use on you?

Seriously, I was honest the first times.  All we wanted was you to stop spamming, which you've pretty much done.  Every time you said it was censoring you and not allowing you to talk, all I did was say that's not true, talk to your heart's content.  Just let go some of the spamming.  You've done so, and not not heard a peep from me about it since.

I might poke fun now and then, but I've never repressed you or otherwise sought to harass you on the forums.  Maybe you're lumping me in with some others?
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    omg,
    I'm out matched lol
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • This is sad to watch. Only because I'm all out of popcorn. I can't believe nobody is seeing the points manatee is making and how hard he is shooting most of you down. One man being able to take on this many people is delightful. You are getting stomped on and it almost doesn't even look like he needs to try that hard.

If you can't understand what he is saying it's because you are looking through things in one state of mind. You are looking for what you want to see and picking it out to use against him, instead of reading his argument as a whole. Might I say, it makes many of the people on these forums look unntelligent when I know for a fact many of you aren't. If you want to essentially "pick on someone" or gk as a whole, go to the leader. Not a deputy. You might get more information there anyway. Manatee does not = All of gk. He obviously has his own thoughts and ideas as stated previously above. However in all the years of reading the forum and sometimes silently playing the game (yes this account is a restart before you ask. looking at u snakepliskeen) I have never seen Manatee angry. Nor do I want to see it. He seems calm in every debate and everyone around here right now seems flustered. 

And before you say it, no this aint any form of ass kissing. I despise portions of gk. Many of the subs actually I would love to see torn to shreds for how their members treat us. We warred blackmambas for a day and got threats from a member of a gk sub, got a cap knocked off by someone claiming to be gk, and other things. In no way shape or form am I supporting him. I am stating basic truth. You've lost. From what I can see, (Correct me if I am blind), the questions you all keep asking have been answered. Must we continue this silly debate or can the world move on now? Oh whoops I am posting this on the forum. I guess I am going to get declared on now by like 30 alliances until I shut my trap.

Woo go freedom of speech. Yeah. Post and be bombed or wtv. It's whatever I guess. I should go back and make more popcorn. Plenty of salt around here to use anyway.

Have fun. This isnt a jab at any of you, just saying that in my opinion your arguments are pointless. It's an opinionated post from an opinionated player so don't quote my shiz like it's fact. In fact with how trash the new forums are don't quote my shiz at all. Enjoy the game.

-Necrophos @ AoD
    Mud Wreslin.
  • abbie24601 (US1)abbie24601 (US1) US1 Posts: 411

I've heard people say the other side has folks who work [at GGE], or close friends there.  I've probably even said it about MISC at one time or another when being cheeky.  But I have no knowledge of where any of that came from.  Guessing there's a screenshot or something I missed.  I've already seen the capital stuff.

Yea, there was a screenshot of Serry saying as much.  

But that's easy: I can & will, lol.  The answer is I don't fight for Serry.  I fight for KoN and I fight for the things GK values as a preferential outcome to the war.

I don't ask that people be perfect, and there is a ton of dirt, deserved or not, bandied around by both sides (including us) about Serry, Morentz, Heartnoir, Shirozake (lol), Goaway, Zombie, mnight, etc.  In fact, there seems to only be a small handful of prominent people NOT smeared on a constant basis.  GK and FT leaders are among those.  So should everyone in the war just have joined FT and GK?  hehe.

Back to the reason: we don't fight "for Serry."  At least none of us has ever associated KoN as "Serry", we've associated them as a conglomerate of people we've gotten to know over  the past 2+ years.  You're not going to like that answer, but I don't think what I'm saying is unreasonable or unheard of.  We fight for our ally who is an entire alliance, a family of alliances.  Plus, I've seen and heard of much worse in others than what you guys dislike about him.

I can understand that rationale, but the leader of KON makes decisions for KON.  While I agree that KON and Serry are not one in the same, for practical purposes, they may as well be.  Forgive my use of such a terrible analogy, but what difference would it make if I fought alongside the Nazis because of my love for the German people and not my love of Hitler and his policies?

I'm sure there are bad apples on our side too, but none of them are HBIC.  If they were, I'd have long since dropped out.  Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying our side is perfect...  but Serry is a whole new level of crazy and everyone knows it.

THE STUD FINDER OF THE FIGHT TEAM

• (Note: I started to edit this on my phone. It got beastly. If something seems displaced, sorry)

That middle part was just to show you mine, and others, evolution of thought. I don't want to put words in others mouth so I speak for myself. Starting in May ish, through August (off and on) there was a real concern that you guys had just capitulated and had, de facto, become a sub. From the outside, it kind of looks like you are a fully pledged sub (no spin, from barely educated eyes it does).

Multiple accounts had you guys considering join and take KoN2's place alongside WoK. Most of their property to main, you would absorb some members and get their property. Spin or not, from MISC or not...it was believable. That isn't good for a group withwho has independent identity. 

My opinion finally shifted after some heated discussions over different issues with GK and GH members led me to some reasonable people. Then I knew you guys were different than the rest (lol j/k, kinda?).

And yes, I would like for you to compete for the top spots, it's way more fun when more competitors show up that aren't the same people.

I remember the first time I ever personally noticed GK. Way before this mess. I looked because y'all did show up. That night 4 of you in the top 25 of a troop recruitment contest (one of the few important ones). After seeing y'all for something else. I rarely pause on alliances, even big ones. (Most recently Horde, why I mentioned them earlier).

You may not have always been at/near the top, but Grumpies have (hitmen, others). My point still stands, KoN is there (well rabii and Negan are), but WoK and you guys never are. 

We can laugh and giggle about ruby buying and who is a whale, but we are all limited in the amount of commanders we can have (even if they are all God ones) and 24 hours a day. Those two can't split attention between EVERY event, troop stationing at KTs and hitting. Hopefully they sleep but even if "they" don't, the war hits have to be sporadic at best.

So, why do you hit them and not play the events? KoN main obviously finds it important, the most important thing really, to play them. By all accounts that I've seen when I look, Negan changes titles depending on if it's Claw King or Green time. (Not claw king right now, going to be an tense event. All the hitters joined this time).

Btw, I thought I could be more objective because I have a healthy respect for GK and generally think you guys want to play with respect for the game and others. I'm coming to find it difficult to get to that place with Neph (as a family). and my inability to be objective is clouding my view of you responses. I'm rereading them from your point of view. Hard but enlightening. 

While I don't know Serry, he'd have to know a hell of a lot of College football for us to hang out. He's associated his name with the acts of his subs. Unfortunately, GK is doing the same the longer they associate. His stain and lack of discipline is leading to problems for you (easy to fix: subs, follow fair play like I told the server to do or get my name off your walls).

PS Necophus: some of us are far less butt hurt than you think and are actually reading:)

WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • Only in our dreams!!!

http://prntscr.com/9mwpww

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • @Manatee (US1) 

See, you shouldn't be in the war! lol

http://prntscr.com/9mx0ny

• @Manatee (US1) 

See, you shouldn't be in the war! lol

http://prntscr.com/9mx0ny
    I was about to say it wasn't funny after the first time (though the first one was hilarious) but the " 's" in that one was +1
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • Lol, :D GL out there to both sides!

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    My only question is how Manatees even keep a dog or tiger in the house for that matter considering the land / water difference.  Please respawn manatee.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • My only question is how Manatees even keep a dog or tiger in the house for that matter considering the land / water difference.  Please respawn manatee.  
    Mad skillz yo; friends with spongebob and whatnot.
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
    My only question is how Manatees even keep a dog or tiger in the house for that matter considering the land / water difference.  Please respawn manatee.  
    We inject them with GGE coding, then their bodies don't know what to breathe anyway and they enter a period of stasis.

WiseDaniel, not surprised about the things you've heard, or that people have believed.  There's one GK member versus over a dozen MISC / MU / FT / etc. giving their accounts of things.  Just have fun being in your alliance and with the GGE experience before they make it even more ruby-centric.  See you out there :)
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 09.01.2016

*Not getting into long drawn out debates with you Manatee, tbh they are pointless and most of us feel that the KoN blood runs deep in your veins. If it doesn't and you are true blue GK then answer me this....

You say that you do not fight for Serry, yet he is the man (along with swinicki), ( and along with his leadership), that lied to all of you, (and their own subs) to convince you get into this war. The "facts" that you were given.. were complete lies. That has to be clear by now, and has been admitted by Serry himself. KoNs insecurity over Morentz and Shiro becoming friends made him/them paranoid. Swnicki's blood thirst over being declined for an e-relationship over here, along with her paranoia that "Shiro is everyone"... made her see red and she pushed for this war as well.  Has to make you feel a little foolish at this point to be led by the nose like that doesn't it?

So why does GK, who says its independent, still stand with KoN after being blatantly lied to if not fear of losing the little it has left? What reason would you have to keep continuing their fight if you weren't worried about what they would do to you if you guys bowed out?  I mean ffs they tried to push a merge with you guys and WoK and you don't think they want your capitol? lol  yeah. ok.  

We were your allies too. Never lied to you. Never tried to make you choose sides or begged for you to be on our side and not KoNs.  All that we asked, is that you stay Switzerland and not choose sides, as we had been trying to figure out wtf KoN was up to.  But no. You guys jumped right on the bandwagon and its cost you as an alliance respect, and many subs. So who was the better ally to you? One who lied to you, and drug you to war with a friend???  OR The ally that just asked you to sit on the sidelines...and not be involved.  Hmmm.

I have had many conversations with Jim, and others within your alliance and subs. I can say with certainty.. had Serry and Co.. along with Swinicki.. had not have lied.. you guys wouldn't be in this war.. 

KoN has never been loyal to one single ally ever. What makes you think you will be any different? Just a little FYI.. you are no different.. and its not just KoN/KoN Subs that you will have to worry about when things wrap up. Gotta be honest with you. Ya'll burnt this bridge, so we will sit back, eat popcorn and watch....

"Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
    Hey Mnight.  This was massive.  It's easier to just lob things at someone else in just a few unsubstantiated sentences for the forums to see, than it is to respond and refute effectively in a similar short fashion.  Anyway, here's my go at it.  If it turns into a back and forth of us not listening to each other though, I'll cease and stick with one-liners that don't really answer your points.

You've been trying pretty hard to make me out to be a KoN junkie.  But I consider myself more of a logic junkie, lol, and I can't help it if most of the flaws go one way (you guys do have quite a few real characters posting for your side, lol)  Yes I jump into many KoN related conversations, in support when it's something I side with, or abstaining from commenting or simply asking questions if I don't.  It's no surprise that I do like them as an ally (aside from their strength), but that's not why I make myself such a big target for you and others on these forums.  The reason lies elsewhere and if this war ever ends I PROMISE you you'll understand better about some things.  I'll come right out and tell you, lol.  (It will also help you avoid obvious making mistakes like trying to pit me against Swinicki, etc.)

Okay next.  Serry either lied to everyone, or he didn't and lied to Morentz instead in order to appeal to him.  We know your version.  No really, we know.  Where are you goi... Hey, hey mnight... hey... HEY!  *whistles*  Mnight! *snaps finger*  Eyes over here... Whew, okay I won't mention his name again, apparently it's a trigger word and you get bent (slips mnight some lithium).  Anyway if it's true, then it looks like Morentz lied too.  So I'm going to say it's probably more muddled than you'd like.  Rather than postulating, I am not spending much of my time on it since I don't trust their own manipulative conversations, and neither should you.  I don't know if you're right, but I know it's a key point in your efforts and you'd like to put another 48 screenshots up - but it's not really my deal and you and I have both shown the ability to argue something until our readers have great-great grandchildren, lol.

But you're trying to use that as a wedge with GK.  Okay, I'm familiar with this.  You first tried it with Storms and you misread that one completely.  At some point I do wish people would just accept that GK entered the war for reasons we gave at the outset, and not simply for the reasons you give.  Most of those reasons are are still valid, some, like DT entering the war, are no longer reasons, and some become reasons as the war progresses.  Am I sorry that we are at war?  Of course.  Am I sorry that we chose KoN over you?  No.  Would I prefer y'all reconcile?  Shucks... yeaaaaah.  In large part since that means we wouldn't be against FT anymore, but also because I'd just rather not have everyone who used to be allies embroiled in this war.  There are some folks in MISC I'd like to hang out with again without the war pall over us.

We were not promised anything.  In fact the only people I heard from personally at that time were Morentz and some others from MISC family and FT family asking us to either stay neutral or join your side.  I don't recall hearing from KoN, DT, or D8.  You'll have to ask Franke or Jimbo regarding themselves, but that shouldn't be a problem since you talk to Jimbo way more than I do (lol).  Regardless, we eventually engaged war against you when DT entered as well (not jumping on the bandwagon like you were trying to say, sorry).  The extent to which we remain in such war is up for debate I guess.  For example, if the war were to be carried on only between MISC main and KoN main would we disengage?  Probably.

Now for the self-serving propaganda (hey it's true stuff though, and no digs here don't worry).  Leading into this war, GK was not on the same playing field as MISC or DT or KoN.  We were not as accomplished, still had a number of players under 70 (or newly 70), and a much higher ratio of resource players.  We were not interested in showcasing our strength to the server, only to ourselves.  And we wanted a small tight-knit family.  We've always debated whether to drop subs, not get more.  We just wanted to have some fun, be internally strong, and get our grump on.  Yeah we flirted with testing ourselves some (the Storm race was one, and taking on additional subs seeking our name right before the server war was another).  But we've historically been comfortable as GK and 2 or 3 direct subs. If we have more than that right now, and 2 of our subs are ahead of you guys in strength, then I'd say we're doing pretty well.  We do not want to be larger, but would like to strengthen our subs even more.

mnight (US1):
    I mean ffs they tried to push a merge with you guys and WoK
    I've heard this from you guys a few times now.  I've only ever heard it from MISC and some guy repeating you.  I'm curious now, info please?  Let's give it a whirl and I can follow up on it:  Did perhaps someone just float the idea and it went nowhere?  That seems a bit frivolous for such a pointed comment.  So it was more?  If so, in what ways was KoN pushing for us to do this?  And to what extent were they pushing?  I've just assumed it's more MISCinformation but if it's not, then that's stuff that actually involves GK and I'm all ears.  

mnight (US1):
    "KoN has never been loyal to one single ally ever. What makes you think you will be any different? Just a little FYI.. you are no different.. and its not just KoN/KoN Subs that you will have to worry about when things wrap up. Gotta be honest with you. Ya'll burnt this bridge, so we will sit back, eat popcorn and watch... "
    Your efforts at paranoia worked!!!  Oh wait, no, it didn't.  
    Mnight, if someone were to come after us after peace is done, then that's what happens.  This is an empire / war game and we're too low drama to get caught up in this stuff beforehand.

And yes we *are* different.  Our leaders and representatives don't get a thrill out of being a**holes to the other leaders, and don't have egos so big that we can't interact with others as adults.  So yes, it's a difference I think is important. 

It took months and months of poison, but in the end you guys were so suspicious of each other it blew up into this disaster.  Hopefully we never have officers putting us in that kind of position.

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    Decided not to Quote your post because after a while when we quote each others conversations... we end up taking up entire pages of forums... lol

Manatee, you and I have talked both here and outside of forums. May look like we just fight to the people that read here, but we have had some quite good conversations pre and during the war. You call me out, I call you out and show screens that prove our side, then you dance and/or retract or revamp your post, then we, like you said, could go on forever because we both are firm in why our sides are fighting in this war.

If you do not want to be seen as a KoN junkie, perhaps then don't edit your posts out when you have actually called them out (like when they made the fake screen of "morentz and I" talking. Good God that was surely a shining moment for them. I respected your original post..and then not even an hour later you amended it because it looked anti what KoN did and you fluffed it out. We all loled about that. Why did you do that?

You danced around quite a bit in the above message so lets hit basics. When KoN came to you guys and asked for your support, to stand with them against us... they rattled off their lies and you chose to believe them. You want to say you didn't pick them over us... but you did.....and you didn't have to.  They presented you joining them in dismantling us, we told you that they were not telling the truth and we offered the option of you guys just remaining friends to both and being Switzerland. You chose them, Plain and simple. Why is it hard for you to say it?  There was no lie when we said that we were not plotting against them in starting a war which is the BASIS of why they came to you and asked for help. Now that it has been proven, repeatedly I may add...why do you support that lie still? Especially if you say you aren't in this for any properties. So, why is GK/MU/TorchTM/D8/FT still at war?  

Ahh You brought up Storms... You would have won storms had KoN not asked for our help to secure it for them. Please stop saying it didn't matter to GK. It did. I was talking to a few of your members about it in skype that night and the disappointment was there. Was that us choosing them over you? Could be seen that way, but we were doing it because KoN kept telling us they were receiving intel of a large server mass against them (which we were helping them sort) and felt that it would be a good thing for them to have the titles to hand out because they felt you guys wouldn't handle it how they needed it. We certainly didn't think we would be jumped 2hrs later and them used on us lol. 

Last note.. Clearly numbers on a page or a way an alliance looks from the outside means nothing. We have plenty of skill, and have taken you all on for nearly 15 months. Respect please.  Pretty sure the BRs say it all. Wish this new forum wasn't so tedious to post BRs. We still save them though in case all the sudden a flood appear from that side.. which has happened before lol. 
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
Sign In to comment.