Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TORCHERERS vs KoN

Comments

• You couldn't have given a better MISC-side version of events if you tried, lol.

GK's version goes like this:
    Morentz stopped having his ruby whales buy rubies for our members, and refused to acknowledge Festivus, so we ordered KoN to take them out.  It would have been too quick and painless though, and we wanted to have some fun - so we asked DT to step in and add a little more "oomph" to MISC's efforts.
    FT and D8 never entered the war.  All battle reports you've seen from them are photo shopped, so were their forum posts.
    GK decided to enter the war directly when GGE stopped allowing us to change the game rules and gave those rights to Morentz instead.  *grumble grumble*
    Those independent alliances out there are really our (GK's) subs.  All of them.  

Very accurate account of events, thank you sir.  
    Everyone has their own version of events so that they can convince other people to fight for them.
    "To be or not to be" William Shakespeare 
    PROUD NON-RUBY BUYER
    <[Haythem<>Kenway]>
    Member of Hellbent Brave, sub of Hellbent (now Fluffy Unicorns)
    Former Member of Horde
    PROUD OPPOSER OF KoN 
    Server USA1

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    Everyone has their own version of events so that they can convince other people to fight for them.
    True!!!

Not sure how long you've been in game, Haythem.  Just wanted to make sure you knew that my 'version' of events was a just a joke :)
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    You're all fools, serry and Morentz are run by the same person. His name is KasYOLO, brought back from the depths of asia1.
  • Everyone has their own version of events so that they can convince other people to fight for them.
    True!!!

Not sure how long you've been in game, Haythem.  Just wanted to make sure you knew that my 'version' of events was a just a joke :)
    Lol 
    "To be or not to be" William Shakespeare 
    PROUD NON-RUBY BUYER
    <[Haythem<>Kenway]>
    Member of Hellbent Brave, sub of Hellbent (now Fluffy Unicorns)
    Former Member of Horde
    PROUD OPPOSER OF KoN 
    Server USA1

• empire_usp_03_desktop_449x268jpg

Who tf sends vetspears on attack... come on GGE lolol.
    Awesome, that's just too funny.

But it would be even awesomer if your name was Postmark Winter Red instead of Molson :P
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    manatee 
    "On one hand, MISC & DT disputes the first sentence, since they say they did not try creating any kind of coalition to stop KoN, while on the other hand FT has both agreed and denied it.  Nobody ever agrees "

I had final say for DT and PJ had himself a tiny vote I challenge you to find any real proof DT gave any fucks what and where KON was doing, we knew we had targets on us it didnt matter what they were thinking , 
    so find proof otherwise cause it dont matter what you think FT admits or dont admit DT WAS NOT joining any stop KON party :) 

freakin insane its still even a thing  in the troll fantasy forums 

billdo09 @ usa 1

• LightSwayer (US1)LightSwayer (US1) Posts: 1,128
    edited 04.01.2016

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
    Hi Billdo, my comment was not who made the coalition.  There's already been discussions about that in the past, and DT as an alliance was not a part of that conversation.

I was giving a non-provoking statement about the positions you alliances have put forth on the forums.  Nothing more.

I am sorry you read further into it than was meant.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    lol bro wasnt worried :)

billdo09 @ usa 1

• abbie24601 (US1)abbie24601 (US1) US1 Posts: 411
    Hi Billdo, my comment was not who made the coalition.  There's already been discussions about that in the past, and DT as an alliance was not a part of that conversation.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it been proven that KON main didn't even believe there was a plot?

THE STUD FINDER OF THE FIGHT TEAM

edited 04.01.2016
    Refresh my memory.  Are you referring to one of those level 14 'kon' accounts on here claiming stuff?  Or a random member's opinion in KoN?  Or was there a Serry quote somewhere or something?

If it was one of the former, no point discussing further, lol.  If it was some chatzy or Serry thing, then we'll need to know which of your versions of Serry you are asking us to believe:

A. The one who says something to an enemy person, and should be believed.
    B. The one who has no scruples and just says something even if it's not true, to get what he wants.

I'm not privy to much of the stuff between KoN and MISC (just like you aren't), and the question I've always had is, how deep and systemic it went, but that's just me.  Keep in mind, even Morentz had acknowledged the plot, though of course he claims it was other parties' doing and not MISC.  Does he also just say whatever he wants even if it's not true?  

Hey wait a minute... people have said that Morentz and Serry are the same person.  This... now this I need to think about for a minute... lol.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    I'm back.  I've thought about it some more.  I'm still not any smarter, lol.

Actually I didn't want to edit my prior post because it might seem questionable.  Just wanted to say I remember what you're talking about now Abbie.  And no it doesn't really prove or change anything since everyone's already been down that road and taken their positions on the relevance and what it means.  I don't even think I was a part of that, lol.

I don't think either side will ever agree, I just hope that at some point it's safe to go outside again without packing heat :)
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    Gotta move into a better neighborhood.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • abbie24601 (US1)abbie24601 (US1) US1 Posts: 411
    I'm back.  I've thought about it some more.  I'm still not any smarter, lol.

Actually I didn't want to edit my prior post because it might seem questionable.  Just wanted to say I remember what you're talking about now Abbie.  And no it doesn't really prove or change anything since everyone's already been down that road and taken their positions on the relevance and what it means.  I don't even think I was a part of that, lol.

I don't think either side will ever agree, I just hope that at some point it's safe to go outside again without packing heat :)
    Yea, I don't recall much from those debates either, but I think it was a private message from Serry to Morentz.  What was the KON position on that?

I think it's getting safer outside, but I still keep a razor in my shoe.

THE STUD FINDER OF THE FIGHT TEAM

Hard for me to answer that without it being empty air.  Most of what I give my thoughts on are things I've observed or been privy to.  Or I'll question things when I see slant.

So for what KoN believes, or their position, that's gonna have to come from them.

But what's funny is both Serry and Morentz have made comments which seem to be the opposite of what the rest of us have seen from their respective sides.  My takeaway from that?  Don't give much weight to either comment, lol.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430

Manatee.... do you ever get exhausted with being wrong or not informed? Perhaps its just that you like telling tales. You have one after all.

Even your own leader wants this war to end, do you not talk to him much or something? Yet he feels trapped in a promise that he made on a lie that was told to him. Serry has admitted that he was given proof that Shiro/DT started this whole mess/set things into motion and that he felt insecure that Morentz and Shiro were getting closer. 

We have reduced you to a handful of subs, and you want to call Torcherers a ton of multis? Its not only laughable, but also sad at the same time, that you just still keep getting drown in your pool of KoNaide.
    So many of your subs left because they were lied to, as have many of KoNs. The ones who stay, have invested so much, they don't feel they can walk away...even if it was a lie.

Stop spreading the nonsense, and just for once the spin. Its over... the lies are exposed. Serry himself finally admitted that he knew we weren't involved but warred us bc he was worried. We didn't want nor start this war,just as we have always said.. but we will fight to the death to maintain what is ours... things we earned and didn't pay for... while your team continues fighting for... nothing.
     (I say your team bc you no longer participate except making comments here...)

"Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
    edited 04.01.2016
    THAT is the screenshot I was referring to, thank you mnight.

Why you are so rustled though, I have no idea.  You're saying what I did, that the screenshot exists, lol.
    I haven't denied it, made any judgement calls on it, or otherwise insulted you or your team about it.

I have learned not to expect the same treatment from many of you though, but it's not like I'm offended or anything.  Just re-read my post in a calmer fashion and that might help you understand my point a little better instead of completely ignoring what I was saying.

(and yes, I knew you'd probably be clasping your fingers with glee at fifteenth opportunity to post your screenie.  It simply didn't matter to me since my point was elsewhere in responding to abbie)
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 04.01.2016
    THAT is the screenshot I was referring to, thank you mnight.

Why you are so rustled though, I have no idea.  You're saying what I did, that the screenshot exists, lol.
    I haven't denied it, made any judgement calls on it, or otherwise insulted you or your team about it.

I have learned not to expect the same treatment from many of you though, but it's not like I'm offended or anything.  Just re-read my post in a calmer fashion and that might help you understand my point a little better instead of completely ignoring what I was saying.

(and yes, I knew you'd probably be clasping your fingers with glee at fifteenth opportunity to post your screenie.  It simply didn't matter to me since my point was elsewhere in responding to abbie)

Oh Manatee...Im not rustled in the slightest. We are happy that after so long the all lies finally surfaced  and proved everything we said was the truth. Poor you cant say that. All these months getting played. Must be pretty embarrassing... unless you already knew. Wouldn't shock me if you did since you act towards KoN like a boy band fangirl. Would do you good to realize that its seen that way by more than just us...

At least Jim has some common sense. You two should talk more.

I must point out, its you who sound bitter with all the snide comments. I wasn't speaking to you regarding this screen, nor providing it for just your reading pleasure. I was speaking to you regarding the many backhanded comments, and manatee-tales in some other posts in this thread ..toward MISC/Torch and just simply pointing out to you that you can finally stop flailing about.

Any readers in this thread that want to see the previous months of battle reports, and war history can do so in EN1 forums. Just go to your addy bar and erase the /us/ and put /en/ in its place.  That way you dont have to rely on tales... you can see things for yourself.

Cheers : )
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
Sign In to comment.