We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Welcome Center..

Starting a new Welcome Center, To help make alittle sense from all the Madness, To help Guide one thru the many Rabbit Holes, Portals, Space Warps, Time Warps, Pot Holes, Worm Holes & another strange places one may come across.  Also please feel free to post any information you may or may not have seen.  We don't judge.  Thank you for your help.   Your Tour Guide Fredd. B) B) B) B)
Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1

Comments

• When’s the tour ‘Tour Guide Fredd'

PurpleNinja @ usa 1
    General
    Broken Arrow

http://prnt.sc/ag92te

Proud Non Ruby Buyer B)
  • alright Cormyria, perhaps we should refrain from complicating the guide to un-complicating the forums. To put it simply, lets not bring Boris in here to start delivering a half drunken, philosophical, monologue to all of us about how the universe works, remember, based off of his philosophy, I no longer exist, and never have, but that's all on a different thread :smile: 

Anyways, to all of those that need help navigating the "many Rabbit Holes, Portals, Space Warps, Time Warps, Pot Holes, Worm Holes & another strange places one may come across." Basically, what I do is just meander around on the forums until I find something interesting, usually that thing is something Cormyria has said (believe me, he sparks a lot of controversy on the forums)

Image result for darth revan

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• oh, the creepy uncle has left sickness and I abandoned orphans and now sickness is really, really mad at me, but hey, that's life, time to move on, there is nothing that can be done to fix it.  :(

~NL~

• ah well, tis life, 

~NL~

• sometimes. . . 

~NL~

• well, lets stop bringing this thread down! this is supposed to be the welcome center, not the depression center, so, who want's muffins!

Image result for muffins

~NL~

• MUFFINS!

(Sorry folks, but there really isn't a method to navigate these forums, it's one big rabit hole, the best uou can do is try to stay ith this section, I call it, "The Digressive Section" where you can pretty much post anything you want adhering to the rules of the game, this section includes (The Creative Corner, Off Topic, Games, and Role Playing) these sections are WAY more exciting and entertaining than the stressful war and diplomacy sections, or the boring news sections)

~NL~

• well, not really, since time is an illusion, than a map of it is irrelevant. :smile: 

~NL~

• you just made me lol, yet again

~NL~

• yeah, it is most likely not tax write off, what kind off leprechaun would that make them?

~NL~

• alright Cormyria, perhaps we should refrain from complicating the guide to un-complicating the forums. To put it simply, lets not bring Boris in here to start delivering a half drunken, philosophical, monologue to all of us about how the universe works, remember, based off of his philosophy, I no longer exist, and never have, but that's all on a different thread :smile: 

Anyways, to all of those that need help navigating the "many Rabbit Holes, Portals, Space Warps, Time Warps, Pot Holes, Worm Holes & another strange places one may come across." Basically, what I do is just meander around on the forums until I find something interesting, usually that thing is something Cormyria has said (believe me, he sparks a lot of controversy on the forums)

Image result for darth revan
    mE bORIS AM VERY INSULTED.  mE NEVER DELIVER HALF DRUNKEN MONOLOGUES,  mE AM ALWAYS FULLY DRUNKEN.  mE IMMEDIATELY REVOKE YOUR NON-EXISTENCE AND SEE IF I EVER PLAY WITH YOU AGAIN *pout* ;)

Proud non ruby-whiner
  • Noble Leone (ASIA1)Noble Leone (ASIA1) Posts: 1,633
    edited 22.12.2015
    well, if you are boris, welcome back creepy uncle :D! If you aren't  Boris, then :dizzy: , also, good luck with your evident caps-lock issue :smile: 

~NL~

•  :dizzy: :angry: :bawling: :heartbreak: :cry: :tired_face: :weary: :confounded: :rage: :anguished: :pensive: :triumph: :yum: :persevere:

~NL~

• that's. . .sad. . .  :'(

and as for you @Dan o Shanter (US1) , well, lets just say: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: 

~NL~

• we have our 10,000 eyes on you, not to mention the eye of Justice, couph, Emeror Czar, couph.

~NL~

• And Darth Revan can reach out with the force at all times and immediately know your whereabouts, not to mention he has a fleet of Hyper drive-equipped star ships which will be able to reach your location in days at most, and when he gets there he comes with an armada of experienced Sith Lords and pilots, as well as his apprentice Darth Malak.

Image result for darth revan in the shadows

~NL~

• yes, that has already been stated. . . >:)

~NL~

• We? who is we?

and there is no need to apologize, the only thing on my mind right now is that maybe, just maybe, JJ Abrams fixed Star Wars, the only thing he could have done better than excluding Jar Jar, would have him either be the main antagonist so the final battle is against him and we get to see him die in flames and/or lightsaber slashes, or we just get to see him DIE!!!!!!!!!

Image result for jar jar memes

~NL~

•         Yea the welcome center, now hopefully I can find my way around this place. 
    B) B) B)
  • Am I the only one in the multiverse that likes Jar-Jar Binx???

And yes I was sponsored by DC Comics to say that, #SPONSORED

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.