Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fleur de Sel's thread

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    You sent 352 troops to capture an RV. Then, from that RV, you attacked the player in the picture with the 320 travelling knights. As the TKs head for the player's castle, you send the assassins back to YOUR castle, thus abandoning the village. A a result, your travel overview states that an unoccupied village is attacking that player. YOur goal is that when an unsuspecting player spots an unoccupied RV, he captures it, and then the travel overview will say that the RV (which now belongs to a new owner) is attacking ttb firer. As a result, you shift the blame from yourself, to an unsuspecting, random player.
    not quite, I only sent the 32 assassins to capture, and I didn't station any additional troops at the village.

• not quite, I only sent the 32 assassins to capture, and I didn't station any additional troops at the village.
    So, you sent a capture on an RV, with 32 assassins and when your capture hit, you had an additional 320 travelling knights for the capture?

Right now, my answer would be that those old gems activated. I think you used the "Gem of the Auxiliaries" or its better, but smaller chance of activating version.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

not quite, I only sent the 32 assassins to capture, and I didn't station any additional troops at the village.
    So, you sent a capture on an RV, with 32 assassins and when your capture hit, you had an additional 320 travelling knights for the capture?

Right now, my answer would be that those old gems activated. I think you used the "Gem of the Auxiliaries" or its better, but smaller chance of activating version.
    yes! :smiley:

I had spent months and months upgrading it, and I recently put it on a unique stealth commander piece. Now I can have a chance of getting an entire army every time I steal one of Dream Legion's villages. And then I can either toolburn Neph or TheBadBob from it. *evil laughter*
  • MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... too much? :lol:

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • yes! :smiley:

I had spent months and months upgrading it, and I recently put it on a unique stealth commander piece. Now I can have a chance of getting an entire army every time I steal one of Dream Legion's villages. And then I can either toolburn Neph or TheBadBob from it. *evil laughter*
    What level is it, and what's the name of it?  i've got 2 level 6 gems of the auxiliaries and 2 level 6 gems of the reserves (castellan version of the auxiliaries)

Where's my bark shields?!
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• Note I was only joking with my word frequency analysis, I am strictly a peaceful non-military,non-interventionist.
    I do acknowledge that here are many legitimate reasons for war.
    Hoc continuatione verborum, non impositum.
    Etsi me postulare torrentia calumnias Missas revelabo illis aliquid magni momenti in principio et constanter renuit.
    Ergo, haec lectio sine fructu est, et inde in reatus.
    Heu! Haec signa magna necessitas, quod inutile sit necesse.

Diplomat and M&A Supervisor of
    Roman Imperium

IMPORTANT:
    All Agreements With Roman Imperium Are Final.

I do acknowledge that here are many legitimate reasons for war.
    especially after LonePlayer used all of my alliance's rubies on donation bonus as a last thing he did before leaving after booting all of my members! saying there are legitimate reasons for war is an understatement!

yes! :smiley:

What level is it, and what's the name of it?  i've got 2 level 6 gems of the auxiliaries and 2 level 6 gems of the reserves (castellan version of the auxiliaries)

Where's my bark shields?!
    bark shields sent

not sure what level it is, I'd have to remove it to see, but it was the highest level one I'd ever gotten. I used rubies to keep leveling it up in the smithy.
  • What's my #1 sub been up to?

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • @Graycat You can click on the remove gem to view the name and level of the gem, WITHOUT removing it.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• joseph719 (US1)joseph719 (US1) US1 Posts: 224
    Ya thats a true story mine is level 6... 340 sounds about right 4%
    I have hacked joseph719, I'm not what America wants, I'm what America NEEDS!

~Batman

(My ideas are to give everyone Bat throwing stars, crime rates will drop rapidly, first few weeks they will spike about 1,000% percent, then it will be fine)
  • Words by Tiberius Caeser:
    Especially after LonePlayer used all of my alliance's rubies on donation bonus as a last thing he did before leaving after booting all of my members!*

yes! (this is also equivalent to a smiley face emoticon

Words by Ray Mound November
    Clever witticisms,thoughtful commentary,and intellectual discourse by Graycat.
    *I am sure that even your enemies agree with you there.

What do you mean,Now I can have a chance of getting an entire army every time I steal one of Dream Legion's villages. And then I can either toolburn Neph...

I do not quite understand,the Peace Treaty did not include mutual protection,and when I last checked, DL and KoN  were not exactly strategic partners...
    Etsi me postulare torrentia calumnias Missas revelabo illis aliquid magni momenti in principio et constanter renuit.

Roman Imperium

IMPORTANT:

I am sure that even your enemies agree with you there.

What do you mean,Now I can have a chance of getting an entire army every time I steal one of Dream Legion's villages. And then I can either toolburn Neph...

I do not quite understand,the Peace Treaty did not include mutual protection,and when I last checked, DL and KoN  were not exactly strategic partners...
    Of course not, there never was a peace treaty. DL and Neph are still both at war with me. The number of attacks Neph has sent back is... *counts* one sabotage!

and the % chance of getting an entire army is with the purple gem, it gives you a certain % chance of getting up to a thousand or more troops in the courtyard of any attack you send.

Ya thats a true story mine is level 6... 340 sounds about right 4%
    mine was something like that.
    I farmed Phantom55, ArthurKill, La La La, LonePlayer, a couple other enemies, and have been attacking them and sabotaging them daily. Also, my alliance has been repeatedly attacking them as well.

• Gibberish.
    Of course not, there never was a peace treaty. DL and Neph are still both at war with me. The number of attacks Neph has sent back is... *counts* one sabotage!

and the % chance of getting an entire army is with the purple gem, it gives you a certain % chance of getting up to a thousand or more troops in the courtyard of any attack you send.

Statement of affirmation
    Reply to said statement.
    I farmed Phantom55, ArthurKill, La La La, LonePlayer, a couple other enemies, and have been attacking them and sabotaging them daily. Also, my alliance has been repeatedly attacking them as well.

I meant with each other. What I am asking is:
    Why are you at war with both?

Roman Imperium

IMPORTANT:

Why are you at war with both?
    Neph:Wrath because they support LonePlayer and let his accounts join their alliance.
    DL because... they're my archenemy.
  • Neph:Wrath because they support LonePlayer and let his accounts join their alliance.*
    DL because... they're my archenemy. **
    *Quite sensible.
    **I see...

Roman Imperium

IMPORTANT:

Neph:Wrath because they support LonePlayer and let his accounts join their alliance.
    Quite sensible.

agreed
  • Neph:Wrath because they support LonePlayer and let his accounts join their alliance.
    Quite sensible.

agreed
    Do you dislike asterisks?

Roman Imperium

IMPORTANT:

not always

[attacking enemy alliance] vs. Graycat

• not always

[attacking enemy alliance] vs. Graycat

that's a victory for you!
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

I'll give 60 cast iron mantlets to whoever loots Masonic Order's deputy and leader, at each of his castles and outposts. He keeps attacking me for no reason and it's starting to get annoying since I'm busy farming other alliances right now.

In other news, I got another 360 traveling knight units from my capture commander's gem effects and made good use of them looting the leader of Dream Legion2

Sign In to comment.