Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fleur de Sel's thread

Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
edited 15.02.2017 in US Migration Content - PvP
Current diplomacy:

Post edited by Graycat (US1) on

Comments

• Lord Taggart (US1)Lord Taggart (US1) Posts: 94
    edited 04.12.2015
    1. Could somebody tell me on how much self center was in this thread?

2. This is duplicate thread. Please read Guidelines.

3. Good luck recruiting.

Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire, Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves, not rules.~

#GrayatPlsRespawn

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 04.07.2016

This is duplicate thread. Please read Guidelines.

It isn't a duplicate thread, the other thread I made like this was on the England Empire forum, this one is on the United States Empire forum.

I had made the older thread on this when there wasn't a United States forum and all of the US and England players went to the England forum.

Now that there is a United States forum for Empire, all the USA players are on this one, and my alliance is on USA1, so I want people on my server to see it.
  • so...
    your basically a small alliance made of bad players trying to make yourself look good.
    well it didn’t work m8.
    so...
    your basically a small alliance made of bad players trying to make yourself look good.
    well it didn’t work m8.
    lol, no. not at all. in fact we're almost maxed out on membership as of now. :)

and everyone in the alliance is active except for a a handful of members who are away for a while or who had things come up in real life. :)
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695

The reply comments to this thread so far are far more entertaining than the original post, lol. 

Either way, good luck to you recruiting. 

nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
    Thanks
    Fleur de Sel welcomes the latest members to join, players from EN1 and Int2

room for more members. :)
    edited 05.05.2016
    Wartime looting increased two times
    and wartime attack travel speed too
  • GL graycat and how do you like my new profile pic? its the renegade cave smasher got my first 10 yesterday now they sit in my stronghold to never be used :)

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    GL graycat and how do you like my new profile pic? its the renegade cave smasher got my first 10 yesterday now they sit in my stronghold to never be used :)
    nice. :)

the renegade cave units always looked like enemies, even when they were on your side. they're hard to get too.
  • yeah like i said these are my first 10 ever and they will forever sit in my stronghold and never be used

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    yeah like i said these are my first 10 ever and they will forever sit in my stronghold and never be used
    I always keep at least 50 assassins in my stronghold, and I never use them. I've had them for months, someday when I get into a large war I'll use them to take villages from an enemy alliance. Combined with my late detect and speed effects on my commander, there's only two or three minutes of warning time for anyone defending against it. :smile: 
  • yeah like i said these are my first 10 ever and they will forever sit in my stronghold and never be used
    I always keep at least 50 assassins in my stronghold, and I never use them. I've had them for months, someday when I get into a large war I'll use them to take villages from an enemy alliance. Combined with my late detect and speed effects on my commander, there's only two or three minutes of warning time for anyone defending against it. :smile: 
    I'm working on building on of those currently its like a 15 min warning but want to get it to 2 - 3 min so they can't receive support xD

Regards,
    John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    Still room for members

"for every attack there is an equal and opposite attack back"
    edited 07.03.2016
    "without members, membership limit is nothing. an alliance is as strong as those who are for it"
  • BUMP

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    edited 16.12.2015
    "The power to create is greater than the power to destroy - a leader who can build an alliance is stronger than a leader who can destroy an alliance"

7 slots open
  • "The power to create is greater than the power to destroy - a leader who can build an alliance is stronger than a leader who can destroy an alliance"

7 slots open
    Are you directing that towards me because i'm gonna destroy Friends Forever who're one level above us? because i can assure you when you attack on of our ops it will not be taken lightly (their member attacked our member's OP) which is punishable by alliance destruction.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    Are you directing that towards me because i'm gonna destroy Friends Forever who're one level above us? because i can assure you when you attack on of our ops it will not be taken lightly (their member attacked our member's OP) which is punishable by alliance destruction.

actually, I didn't know about that... but level 10 players attack outposts all the time, and it only takes about 10 seconds to put out each fire on low level buildings, it's not a big deal. only time attacking outposts is a problem is when there's all of your attack troops at it, otherwise food outposts are even stronger than main castles anyway, you can feed twice as many defenders.
Sign In to comment.